It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart failures up 60%

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The vaccine creates 120 trillion spike proteins

The research teams from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel and the University of California has found that during peak infection there are about ten virus particles in each cell in the body. The 10 9-10 11 virions during peak infection are a production line throughout one's body.

You will need to link the 120 trillion as I cannot find anything like that anywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you know that the whole virus is different than a single spike protein?

posted on Mar, 24 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 24-3-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: anonentity

Hmm how odd that those not vaxxed have the same issues?
Not saying that you should or should not take the Vax m, but please don't watch much less listen to the folks this user ever presents.

Whew, that was close. Had I not noticed this first, I might have ended up watching a presentation that you don't approve of! lol

Meanwhile back in reality...I haven't been able to find where you explain why the quoted mortality figures are wrong. Or where the explanation (that is offered quite clearly as a hypothesis that this doctor is at pains to inform us are non mainstream nor supported by others at this stage) is illogical or medically wrong. He might be wrong, but explaining why could carry more weight and be appreciated, rather than some non explanatory "ministry of truth" warning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join