It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain this to me on the war within the mental decline of the mind of the USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Why are the Russian war still going on ? What is really going on?

Here, overseas we want the war to end.

edit on 0300000000072023-03-16T02:07:00-05:00070003am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If it was up to me Graham would be in a Ukrainian uniform and on the front line right now. He is an odious individual along with all those other warmongers. No amount of deaths will satiate them, war is the business model.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

If it was up to me Graham would be in a Ukrainian uniform and on the front line right now. He is an odious individual along with all those other warmongers. No amount of deaths will satiate them, war is the business model.

My good friend on ATS, I thank you so much for your reply. The truth speaks from your heart.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   

We also want the war to end. However, the "deep state" or the communists or whatever you want to call them have other ideas in mind. Since they can't do their full communist agenda right out in the open, they have to get complicated in order to crash the system and replace it. So we have a war with the end intention of the United States being a client state of the Chinese and Russia. I don't believe for a second the big "we gotta beat the Russians" talk. If they really did want to, that little war would be over by now once Mr. B2 and B-52 showed up for the party.

So yeah, we don't want this BS war to be Viet Nam 2.0 but the fools in charge need the industrial complex to keep chugging away in order to "manage" the decline.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

We also want the war to end. However, the "deep state" or the communists or whatever you want to call them have other ideas in mind. Since they can't do their full communist agenda right out in the open, they have to get complicated in order to crash the system and replace it. So we have a war with the end intention of the United States being a client state of the Chinese and Russia. I don't believe for a second the big "we gotta beat the Russians" talk. If they really did want to, that little war would be over by now once Mr. B2 and B-52 showed up for the party.

So yeah, we don't want this BS war to be Viet Nam 2.0 but the fools in charge need the industrial complex to keep chugging away in order to "manage" the decline.

I am deeply sadden by the truth of your words. I am an Air Force Veteran of the Vietnam War. I know that the caskets coming out of Burma were filled with US destination of herion for the USA to take and keep them fkd up.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You want the truth?

The truth is that Vladimir Putin, despite his other faults (and there are many IMO) is a strong leader for Russia.
  • He will not "play ball" with the USA:
    • He showed Donald Trump respect as leader of the USA, which was seen as an affront by TPTB as Donald Trump was a threat to their continued power.
    • He refuses to accept the failing dollar peg on oil.
    • Russia is not a member of the WEF, which is simply a global banking organization backed by the USA with the express intent of stabilizing the dollar (or any currency controlled by the USA) to oil peg to maintain the IRC.
    • The USA has little sway with Russia when it comes to manipulating global oil prices through supply.
    • Russia is too powerful to be controlled militarily.

• Russia has enormous fossil fuel reserves, which jeopardizes the global oil purchase monopoly held by the USA.

• Russia has threatened to expose the money laundering operations emanating from Ukraine... operations which would implicate the majority of US (and other Western) politicians.

• Russia's invasion of Ukraine means it is possible they can uncover evidence of those money-laundering operations.

• Russia has capable scientists which could, if they were allowed to speak freely on a global scale, bring down many of the pseudo-scientific "theories" that are being advanced to increase the power base of TPTB.

• Russia has recognized nuclear capabilities which prevent direct attack.
One could actually say that, at this point in time, Russia is the ATS of global politics. They are a thorn in the side of the West and specifically the USA. The plan is to remove Putin from power by a combination of economic pressure (which isn't working), political pressure (which is barely working) and military defeats. Then, the USA will put in a new leader of Russia who will operate in a manner approved by the USA, a'la the Shah of Iran and the multiple Arab Springs of a decade or so ago.

Most of the USA does not want this conflict either. It is pertinent to the situation to point out that it was the government of the USA who directly helped goad Russia into invading Ukraine in the first place.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Great reply and explains the situation clearly!

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A question for you and you will see the answer and the flower will open and the sun will shine.

Question:- If you were in a safe position and every minute this war is waged you get $100,000, that's $100,000 every minute into a bank of your choosing, WOULD YOU WANT THE WAR TO STOP.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed
Not aimed at me but I'd want the war to stop regardless. Easy to say I know but I have morals and integrity.

Would you give up your life to stop the war and save 100,000 lives? I would although it would kill me to have to do so!

edit on 16-3-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It is pertinent to the situation to point out that it was the government of the USA who directly helped goad Russia into invading Ukraine in the first place.

TheRedneck

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while..Good point. Don't know that it means a whole lot, but I see where You are on the deal.
While I ask "Who does he think he is?"
You claim he has a right.
Thats good enough for me…crossing boundaries is what led to a half million dead and wounded in a year in the first place.

There was some what I would call good info in the post, preciate that.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

You claim he has a right.

I claim who has a right to what?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

I think everyone that wants to send any young man or young woman onto a battlefield, should be standing right beside them, along with all the young people in their family.

Why should any young person be used as fodder for a war being fought for the benefit of a corrupt government that does not give a damn about them, their citizens, or their country.

They don't have a problem making them homeless, jobless, malnourished, and without medical care, but they want them to go off to another country to die.

I say no. Hell no.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Facebook is probably 90 % of the problems with people over 30. The other age groups due to what ever app is trending at the moment...

Social Media. Mostly....

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I don't want to drink my whisky like you do
I don't need to spend my money but still do

A-don't stop now, a c'mon
Another drop now, a c'mon
I wanna lot now, so c'mon
That's why, that's why

I said Mama, but we're all crazy now

Slade Written By
Jim Lea & Noddy Holder

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Mornin, You seem more sympathetic to Putins cause than me. Where I see no justification for his actions, what Ive read from You, it seems there is some in Your estimation of things. Which is really here nor there..really just wanted to say howdy and thanks for Your content…sorry it took a bit to reply..its still winter here and I got warm inside and passed out.

a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I don't think I am sympathetic to Putin... I tend to look at it more as realistic about Putin.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 17 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I stand corrected..I went a little further into Your posts and I misunderstood the pragmatism.Alot of people would lie about the goading or at the least try to dismiss it..but I think it should be addressed..How do You respond to a threat? Thats not exactly a personal question.a reply to: TheRedneck

edit on 17-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

new topics

top topics

join