It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Ho Wan Kwok? Or By The Name Miles Guo? Or Guo Wengui? Arrested For Billion Dollar Fraud.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 11:30 PM
link   
With the Southern District of New York running this case, it don't look good for Miles Guo.

I saw some of his work when this covid thing kicked off. I can see how going against the narrative got some attention put on him.

I don't know any of the financial details, but he was not insolvent. So he bought some pretty toys as he raised a billion dollars. I don't see any crime in that.

On the surface the main crime looks to of been building a media empire that challenged the rest of the corporate media. In the Southern District of New York that is a serious crime. This is the same court that General Flynn and Roger Stone got dragged through.

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS! DID THE CCP TAKE DOWN STEVE BANNON? - MILES GUO ARRESTED | EP 3368-6PM

Pete expects Miles will be sent back to China once the courts are finished with him in NY. There is a big campaign going on to shut down any alternative media in the lead up to the next election. Anyone aligned with Trump is in the cross hairs.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join