It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Goji Berry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Disclaimer..to all the key loggers etc..yall can disregard this because…well You already know..klown World RulZ

Alright now You know the Goji.

So I found this little guy on a journey to create a wine. A very specific wine..let me stop there. Im not secretive so..umm yeah anyway

Ok. So not really a drinker per se, but I find the process just fun..I made several different batches last year but the Goji..it was my mile shooting 22.

I find this recipe for this stuff called Kilju

kilju

so this stuff really intrigued me being a type of contraband and all.

Back to Goji, so it has supposed ahem properties right..oh yeah. wait for it..and Im like

suposedly shaped like a human

See where this is going?

So you can't just toss some goji and ginseng in the kilu…whatever shall ido?

Ok Ill tell you what happened..

Create the kilu..get it rolling
create a separate ferment with goji..same yeast..or not..get both ferments to kick off simultaneously…but you have to stir the kilu constantly for it to turn out right..its timing both ferments and combining them to create a profile..ginseng goes in both of course..I call this Boner Berry…I did ALOT of research to come up with this punk rock love machine…And if You freeze jack it..oh my pushes 80 proof with no still! As magical as it is though, don't think it contains vitamin K..What a guess.
edit on 14-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: .

edit on 14-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ..

edit on 14-3-2023 by didntasktobeborned because: ...

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wow, I've never heard of Goji berries. Are they anything like crunch berries or snozz berries? Myself, I'm just getting ready to bottle another batch of blackberry wine I made. Blackberries I'm familiar with, Goji berries, not so much.

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The Goji is an intense little creature..if I had to use one word to describe it..substantial.
It is indeed purported to increase virility, as are dried figs, sea cucumbers and a bunch of other oddball crap..mind You this elixir is not gender specific..so I was trying to create an aphrodisiac, which I totally did.

There are drinks I would have liked to try in this life but will never get the chance so I make shi& up based on regional methods..por ejemplo, cobras blood and brandy, properly served or three penis wine or perhaps habusake..

Crunch berries I am totally familiar with..every vintage..especially after a hard day at my other hobby..botany.

a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

posted on Mar, 15 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

When I lived in Sedona many years ago there was a raw foods place there that had an amazing take on a Reese's with goji berries encrusted on top. It was absolutely delightful. I don't know how they made a Reese's but damn it was awesome.

new topics

top topics

join