It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regulators close New York’s Signature Bank, citing systemic risk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The FDIC transparency should help keep insured depositors calm but the one common issue seems to be that these banks were holding large amounts of their own stock which is gambling. Once a bank fails they won't be able to gamble there anymore or compete with the US treasury markets by raising cash with new CD offerings. Looks like this might be short lived like the Simpsons cartoon episode but I think it is just the gamblers that are in real danger.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Idelb06

Where are those banks located? Is this the beginning of the collapse brought on by bad governance in certain areas or is this a bitcoin/tech sector issue or both?

bitcoin was & is a giant scam created by a master puzzle builder . By the time the financial minds solve this puzzle they will be looking down on a multi dimensional shape that says “ Got Yah All “

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
One more of many symptoms of voodoo economics, which started during the early 1980s.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ketsuko

It's probably a bit late, as the Vatican called back all their money for the end of last October. But at least they should be ok now. God must have told them.

Yes I agree with you. I think their god told them. He wanted his money safe. Afterall, he is the money god.

Gold Oil Drugs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join