It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freed by anger: The Last Wandering Light.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The heel is often put on anger making people cut short and losing their mind. Drowning in suffocation of their personality they're silenced and probably will rot with cancer from this new induced energy frequency. The smog eventually houses entities picking you up in a dance through life where you're not happy at all, full of disappointment.

The shtick is so thick you can cut it with a knife eventually all kinds of perceptions arise inside the mind like thorns.

Sorry for short post.

posted on Mar, 4 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Untun

The heel is often put on anger making people cut short and losing their mind. Drowning in suffocation of their personality they're silenced and probably will rot with cancer from this new induced energy frequency. The smog eventually houses entities picking you up in a dance through life where you're not happy at all, full of disappointment.

I really dig the way that's written. Very cool. I wish I could express myself with my words the way you do. Very nicely written.

edit on 4-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Oppression seems contradictory to acceptance of a situation. What goes up comes back down again but not when it is kept up or down. It's always better to work on obtaining peace than to abandon and move on. The game which unfolds by applying a grudge is disturbing. Where do we run when our lives are ruled by the insanity of powerlessness?

Too much sitting on our skin leaves insufficient room to explore with lack of space.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I read that in death metal. Just sayin'.
I'm trying to recall something similar I read over the weekend.
My response to your question, "Where do we run when our lives are ruled by the insanity of powerlessness?", is self discipline.
If you can reasonably conclude that it is insanity to be ruled by powerlessness,
then you are definitely far stronger than such moments.

Run into the fray.
Deus salt.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid

My response to your question, "Where do we run when our lives are ruled by the insanity of powerlessness?", is self discipline.

I get what you're saying.

top topics

join