It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Minneapolis Fed President Seeks To Lower Inflation By Targeting Wage Growth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is much more than this in the story and the video but let this sink in for a minute....

You wage slaves need to be checked at no more than 3% wage increases or things are going to get bad. They will get bad because the Fed will make them bad to get the desired result.

Think I am kidding, read the story or watch the video.

Minneapolis Fed "Wage Growth Is Too High" for Our Two Percent Inflation Target

mishtalk.com...

Wage Growth Too High

"A couple of years ago, I said, and my colleagues said some of these factors look like they are temporary or transitory. Supply chains are going to get sorted out. So maybe we do not need to overreact. Well, it took a lot longer than we expected. And now you are seeing wages climbing. And wages are climbing trying to catch up to that inflation rather than leading the inflation. But now wage growth is at a level that it is actually too high to be consistent with our 2 percent inflation target."

Getting Inflation Down More Important Than Avoiding Recession

"We would like to avoid a recession but we know we have to get inflation down. Getting inflation down is job one."

Targeting Wage Growth

In response to a question, Kashkari said "We would need to get wage growth closer to 3 percent to be consistent to our 2 percent inflation target. I don't know how embedded [wage growth is] but it is our job to make sure that it does not become embedded."

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So they dont know how embedded it is (so they dont know the actual impact) so lets go ahead and hit it anyways ... because?

That gives me a headache.

link   

Well the shocker is. I only got a 3% increase this year for 'merit' and it doesn't really cover my mortgage increase. So there is that.
Maybe this 3% thing is some kind of WW2 era or even 1800s Zionist call of '6 million'

These whoever they are seem to float certain numbers around a lot.

link   
Don't stress it.

Just die sooner.

It's okay.

a reply to: Irishhaf

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
just when you thought it was safe to get unconfused and readjusted to the massive inflation ongoing 🤣

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh, so it's not the higher costs of everything across the board and endless printing of faux money causing inflation?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If they had any brains at all, they would be attacking the parasites that get free everything. That way us working people don't have to pay more to keep them alive.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
By they want you to suffer for your independence. Heaven forbid people stand on their own two feet and don’t need them at all.

a reply to: stelth2

edit on 3-3-2023 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Well the shocker is. I only got a 3% increase this year for 'merit' and it doesn't really cover my mortgage increase. So there is that.
Maybe this 3% thing is some kind of WW2 era or even 1800s Zionist call of '6 million'

These whoever they are seem to float certain numbers around a lot.

Shhhh; you're not allowed to be a "noticer." It's okay to notice; it's not okay to let people know that you notice. 900%.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: stelth2

Then the Democrats lose all of those votes. Get your priorities straight.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This isn’t a wrong thought process. The massive increase in minimum wage has really helped right? Should we make the min wage 25/hr? 50/hr? What would happen?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
All that “free money” they gave folks during Covid could be a piece as well? a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ITSALIVE
All that “free money” they gave folks during Covid could be a piece as well? a reply to: ketsuko

What do you think the printed money went to cover?

new topics

top topics

join