It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head of Hong Kong Model Abby Choi Found In Cooking Pot As Ex Husband, His Father And Brother Are Cha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

More body parts have been found by police investigating the gruesome murder of Hong Kong influencer Abby Choi.

After a search of Ms Choi’s ex-husband’s family home in the rural village of Tai Po, police found more body parts believed to be those of the missing Chinese influencer.

They found a human skull in a cooking pot, as well as several ribs, and ‘human tissues,’ police said.

Choi’s ex-husband, Alex Kwong Kong-chi, his father and his brother were formally charged with murder on Sunday.

Kwon’s mother was accused of perverting the course of justice. They will appear in court today.

Head of Hong Kong Model Abby Choi Found In Cooking Pot As Ex Husband, His Father And Brother Are Charged With Murder

Well, this horrendous act of depravity seems to be ticking the sick and twisted boxes and then some in spades.

RIP to the poor woman.

As to the horrible bastards responsible for such a sad act of depravity.

The mind simply boggles.
edit on 27-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Whoa !!! That poor girl … Sounds like the whole family was in on it, and the ex husband .I thought it was funny he tried to get away by speed boat …carrying luxury watches . Seems a-little James Bond-ish … I wonder if they were going to eat her or just boil her down to nothing to get rid of evidence? … just horrible .

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

May she rest in peace the poor girl, and may her children be protected. So sad

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Warning some peeps may find the content of the second video to be rather graphic.
edit on 27-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Whoa !!! That poor girl … Sounds like the whole family was in on it, and the ex husband .I thought it was funny he tried to get away by speed boat …carrying luxury watches . Seems a-little James Bond-ish … I wonder if they were going to eat her or just boil her down to nothing to get rid of evidence? … just horrible .

I hate to say it but when I heard the story the first thing I wondered was what was happening with the “soup”.
My guess is that they would feed it to animals… I hope….

The whole thing is just awful. There are a lot of big scandals going around China right now regarding socialites and love triangles.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This is one of the times I admire chinas treatment of criminals. they will get a firing squad in short order.

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Saw the article earlier but didn't read, this is straight up disgusting.. Have to agree with yuppa here.
edit on 27-2-2023 by Islandparty because: fingers don't work

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More body parts have been found by police investigating the gruesome murder of Hong Kong influencer Abby Choi.

After a search of Ms Choi’s ex-husband’s family home in the rural village of Tai Po, police found more body parts believed to be those of the missing Chinese influencer.

They found a human skull in a cooking pot, as well as several ribs, and ‘human tissues,’ police said.

Choi’s ex-husband, Alex Kwong Kong-chi, his father and his brother were formally charged with murder on Sunday.

Kwon’s mother was accused of perverting the course of justice. They will appear in court today.

Head of Hong Kong Model Abby Choi Found In Cooking Pot As Ex Husband, His Father And Brother Are Charged With Murder

Well, this horrendous act of depravity seems to be ticking the sick and twisted boxes and then some in spades.

RIP to the poor woman.

As to the horrible bastards responsible for such a sad act of depravity.

The mind simply boggles.

you should hear the back story.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

You know i had thoughts along similar lines yuppa.

They deserve all they get.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty

People who do such things kind of have it coming, i tend to agree with yuppa myself in this instance.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Up for any additional info on the topic.

Do tell?

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   
That's horrible

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Islandparty

People who do such things kind of have it coming, i tend to agree with yuppa myself in this instance.

Hey maybe they should boil them alive instead.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Capital punishment in China generally involves death by lethal injection or firing squad.

Considering what they seem to have done all the same, you could be right, after all its nice to be nice.

Looks like they are searching landfill as well now, probably looking for the rest of the poor woman's body.

edit on 1-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Capital punishment in China generally involves death by lethal injection or firing squad.

Considering what they seem to have done all the same, you could be right, after all its nice to be nice.

Looks like they are searching landfill as well now, probably looking for the rest of the poor woman's body.

yeah. or cut peices off of them and make them eat themselves for dinner.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yep! Big news here in Asia. Boiling human soup for dinner. Bones included. Such a terrible event to have to get in my email over a cup of morning coffee.

new topics

top topics

join