It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know that everyday I wake up, there will NOT be mass casualties from the vaccine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:
(post by SourGrapes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: BlueBaby

You're going to have to get a new name, since you've already killed your credibility here.

Nobody will believe you. You'll have to find some random obituary links to prove yourself.
I promise my credibility is fine. Being honest is still an appreciated virtue, I know, you cannot understand it.

It's statistically impossible, what you claimed.

Did you know that if you didn't get boosted,you are ALSO considered "unvaccinated "?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

ATS members are supposed to Deny Ignorance, not promote it. Sour grapes indeed. Perfect monicker. My people are dead. I will not post obituaries. That is ignorant. You are welcome to look up the stats, we are still losing 5 or more residents per week. 14th district in Ga.

Cry me a river. Not taking unsubstantiated claims in good faith, is quite clearly an example of denying ignorance. And something that’s sorely missing in current discourse.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Durden!!!! Where ya been, buddy?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Being from the south, 14th district of MTGreene fame, as one might imagine many of our family believed the anti vax stories. They believed all the election lies and whatever came out from Fox news. They refused the vaccine. They bought up guns and ammo. Foods. They gathered with like minded folks. Ignored other friends and family who were " the left". Isolated and only with anti vaxers, they died of covid. All of them. They are dead. Now us vaccinated family are left knowing why they died. A simple shot would have saved them. Their whole lives wasted because of the lies. 8 family members now. It is sad. We had to pack their lives up in boxes, clean up the " mess", and live with knowing the idiocy of their choices.

Really? You lost a bunch of family and friends because they refused the vaccine?

You're not being truthful.
Would you like links to each obituary? Who the hell would claim the deaths of their parents, uncle's, cousins, friends, were it not truth? I don't think that way, I am a grieving straight shooter. Are you even capable of understanding truth anymore, and how people abide by it?

Yes, because you are lying.

Welcome to ATS, where liars are called out.

Give links.
ATS members are supposed to Deny Ignorance, not promote it. Sour grapes indeed. Perfect monicker. My people are dead. I will not post obituaries. That is ignorant. You are welcome to look up the stats, we are still losing 5 or more residents per week. 14th district in Ga.

I find it hard to believe you lost 8 family members to COVID, because they refused the vaccine.

Either you have the oldest and most obese family in the U.S., or you're exaggerating.

It is absolutely not My problem that you cannot fathom 8 deaths. And how dare you disrespect my family with " they are old or obese". You are talking about veterans, a retired RN, a 19 year old Lpn, people who lived and worked the fingers to the bone only to be lied to and lose their lives because of it! How old, or how skinny or fat they were is not up for questioning, they were good people who got messed over. I suppose there is a chance that had they taken the vaccine they may have died anyway, but my own experience with covid tells me I would have died without it. And paxlovid. I am looking at the Sons of Confederate uniforms of 2 of them right now, they dressed up and reenacted war several times a year. Their age did not stop them from climbing hills and running from "the enemy", or fighting. But these uniforms are the saddest things I will pack up today.

I don't think your story is very convincing. If anything you have made the position of those who peddle the official narratives and those who promote and support mass vaccinations even worse than it was before you joined ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Not bad, all things considered. Strange times though.
Been hanging on Twitter mostly these last 3 years.
You? Great to see a familiar face

edit on 26-2-2023 by Durden because: Fix

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
First of all, it's statistically false to have 8 family members die from COVID.

Let's be generous with numbers and use one of the WHOs estimates of deaths (1 in 500 died from COVID).

That's 1 out of 500 people WITH COVID.

So, first the test size would all need to be infected.

Then, out of those infections, 8 died (vaxxed or not).

Does that poster have 4,000 family members?

Not even getting into the vaccinated vs unvaccinated.

Plus, dying WITH COVID is not the same thing as dying FROM COVID.

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Closed.

This topic is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Tue Feb 28 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join