It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivek Ramaswamy announces bid for GOP presidential nomination in 2024

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Yesterday, Vivek Ramaswamy announced his intention for seek the Republican presidential nomination in the 2024 presidential election:
www.cnn.com...

Ramaswamy's entry means that there are now two Indian-Americans running for the GOP presidential nomination in the 2024 presidential election.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Biotech titan.

Recently scrubbed from the WEF website.

Na, ill pass.

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Who will Vivek take votes from in the Primaries?

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Both are graduates of the WEF Young Global Leaders.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Both are graduates of the WEF Young Global Leaders.

Pics or it didn't happen!

Ramaswamy is a biotech and health care entrepreneur who has written two books, “Nation of Victims: Identity Politics, the Death of Merit, and the Path Back to Excellence” and “Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America’s Social Justice Scam.”

Funny you should bring this up. The first chapter of my upcoming book in April has the “receipts” of my exchanges with the World Economic Forum years ago when they *repeatedly* kept trying to get me to be named. I gave them a polite “hell no.” Reveals the games that WEF plays.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Before Scrub

Search for "Vivek" or scroll down.
edit on 23-2-2023 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If I vote it will be for the one person that's not a politician. Keep voting these sellouts in and the country will continue on its path.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If any of this globalist get into the white house, they will scrap Ukraine money making laundering and transfer the taxpayers money to India.

Got to love the globalist, very soon countries will have no standards as to whom will be running them, because it will not matter, is now to make sure leaders steals the nation's wealth for redistribution.

I have to give it to the global marxist, they want to infiltrate Americas politics so bad, they are salivating about how much money they can steal.

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Potlatch
Yesterday, Vivek Ramaswamy announced his intention for seek the Republican presidential nomination in the 2024 presidential election:
www.cnn.com...

Ramaswamy's entry means that there are now two Indian-Americans running for the GOP presidential nomination in the 2024 presidential election.

Never heard the name, I didn't know it was a boy until you said "he".

posted on Feb, 23 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Before Scrub

Search for "Vivek" or scroll down.

Good job. Curious as to what his response will be. Someone's pants are on fire.

posted on Apr, 26 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

From StoutBroux Post

He answered it:

Funny you should bring this up. The first chapter of my upcoming book in April has the “receipts” of my exchanges with the World Economic Forum years ago when they *repeatedly* kept trying to get me to be named. I gave them a polite “hell no.” Reveals the games that WEF plays.

twitter.com...

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the WED did do that. I have seen some big corporations falsifying listed customers first hand.

TBH he has a good platform that he is running on besides the WEF thing.
twitter.com...

Hard no if the wef thing is true.

Anyone knows where he stands on taxes? is he for flat tax, fair tax, reform, etc?
Not much I found on doing a couple google fu

top topics

join