It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgian UFO on Unsolved Mysteries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
An interesting question is do these craft(s) have a similar look to the Phoenix Lights flap and the Hudson Valley ufos?

They do seem to have a similar general appearance based on the triangle version of ufos…

Timeline
Hudson Valley early 80s to 89
Belgium late started in 1989-90
Phoenix Lights 1997

And were these one craft or a fleet?

I should expect that there's a lot of 'noise' in the reports. People mistaking natural and man made things in the sky for UFOs. The problem is separating the wheat from the chaff. In Spring 1997 there was also a Triangular UFO Wave over the UK. In the most well known case two sonic booms were detected over the Peak District/Yorkshire area. But despite parliamentary questions, it was all shrugged off until it was forgotten about.

I’m looking for patterns here. For example, do the triangle flaps tend to be over a few days or even years, e.g., Belgium and Hudson Valley presuming the Phoenix Lights weren’t really qualified ufos and considering the others two as more likely ufos?

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Any speculation as to why the language differences in sightings? Why the sightings were primarily over the French speaking part of the country?

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

There were sightings reported in the Flemish regions of the country. But far fewer. It is probably a product of :

1) The better reports came from French-speaking areas.
2) Researchers actively seeking witnesses in those areas.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: StratosFear

I saw that and tried to change it, but it was too late. I have a ( flair)flare for misspelling--homonyms--As the gubmit has a flair for lying.

This is an impressive ufo flap with few or no explanations other than otherworldly phenomena with the testimony of the speed of the crafts.

I know I was just poking at you a bit for comment about the lack of input from the aviation community regarding this event. Its one of my favorite sightings and one of the first I read about as a kid. I dont believe the skeptics when it comes to some of the details, especially the part about the lights being a combination of police wigwags and the old light house but that it may have added fuel to fire after the strangeness started. Rendelsham is an ancient and weird place, very cool to visit.

I dont know what to make of the part about the binary code being imprinted in the mind of the one guy, that part came to light just a few years ago. However we had a member here once that did speak of the triangular object, In the Breakaway Civilization thread. I wont dig into that to much but there was one detail no one ever seemed to touch on, the part about the red laser being cast to the ground. Having been around the UFO/classified tech forums Ive often wondered if that thing was actually a high tech drone of sorts and the laser was a data transfer mechanism meant to interact with a handheld device the 1st responders did not have. It wasnt but a few years ago it was mentioned the military was after such a capability but they may have had such tech in the 80`s. They are usually several years ahead of us peasants.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Do you have any further info on the J.S. Henrardi picture - google doesn't seem to throw much up and the similarity to the confessed hoax Petit Rechain photo is striking ?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Not too much.Searching using the French term 'OVNI' didn't really reveal much either.

There's an old archived web site : web.archive.org...

All it tells us is

A highly publicized flap of illuminated triangular UFOs occurred in Belgium during the late 1980s and early 1990s. The first two photographs on this page were taken by J. S. Henrardi in Wallonia, Belgium on 15 June 1990, and were just released for public viewing in 2003. The third UFO triangle at the bottom of this page is from an unknown source and was photographed at an unknown location in Belgium on 29 November 1989. Photos and videos of the Belgian UFO triangles are considered by many to be convincing evidence of alien visitation.

There are two photos (one below)

Interestingly, there's a link to RAI UNO video in very poor quality there too.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Due this month March (maybe)

Film projects The Belgian Wave

Synopsis: In the early 1990s, journalist Marc Varenberg and his cameraman disappeared in mysterious circumstances while they were investigating the Belgian Wave, a series of UFO sightings between 1989 and 1993. Almost thirty years later, two online reporters reopen the investigation to discover what really happened.

👽

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Let's hope it's not as woeful as, for example, the 'Skinwalker Ranch' movie from 2013!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join