It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus: Past, Present and Future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I posted a thread titled "911: Nostradamus DID predict the whole era precisely" (www.abovetopsecret.com...), in which I argued that Nostradamus had predicted 9/11 in his Les Propheties, specifically Century X, LXXII:
"The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."

Recently, I found more interesting quatrains that may perfectly explain what is happening right now and may reveal what will happen in the future.

C2:10
"Before long all will be set in order,
We will expect a very sinister century,
The state of the masked and solitary ones much changed,
Few will be found who want to be in their place."

Remind you of anything? Yes, we had the COVID pandemic, and the whole world was in chaos. Finally, after two and a half years, everything is beginning to get back to normal.

"The state of the masked" refers to China, "solitary ones" to Russia and Iran. As we can see now, there were significant changes in China last year, and there were uprisings in Iran. Will something happen in Russia in the near future? Let's wait and see. And yes, it is true that few would want to be in their place.

It seems to me that C2:10 highly matches the present situation.

The next quatrain may reveal a possible military standoff between the West and China and the collapse of the Chinese regime.

C4:50
"Libra will see the Hesperias govern,
Holding the monarchy of heaven and earth:
No one will see the forces of Asia perished,
Only seven hold the hierarchy in order."

Holding the monarchy of heaven and earth." These two sentences predicted that the West would dominate and win.

"No one will see the forces of Asia perished,
Only seven hold the hierarchy in order." Why was C4:50 about a conflict between the West and China? The quatrain was about the West and Asia, and it was highly possible that there could be a sort of military conflict. But everybody saw how Japanese forces were destroyed, and I just could not explain the final sentence. I don't think it was about WWII. Then it may predict the future. Until now, the only force that could stand against the West is China. Therefore, C4:50 may reveal a military standoff between the West and China. "No one will see the forces of Asia perished" can be interpreted as the standoff not becoming a war because some internal reasons will cause the Chinese military to collapse. And the final sentence "Only seven hold the hierarchy in order" may reveal the final result of the Chinese regime, that it can only last for seven names. Now you can count how many names have appeared.

Let's wait and see.

If Nostradamus did predict the future in his Les Propheties, the more thrilling question is how he saw the future. Will time travel become possible at some point in the future?

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Yep China is going full bonkers about Taiwan that experts predict the US-China War could start as soon as 2025 but could be sooner

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

edit on CST4802bAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Feb 2023 07:48:22 -060013 by Timber13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket

Time has a way of embellishing people and situations. Nostradamus was not a prophet. I was disappointed too, after watching this video. However, I do appreciate the truth.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Nostradamus is another psy-op, just as the Book of Revelations. Those "prophecies" are designed to mean different things, sort of like a guidebook to make superstitious minds fall for fear tactics.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
"The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror,
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck."
Not September 11 attacks. A future French monarch. The return of Charles, Count of Angoulême.

The seer Cheiro traces a 539 year interval between the lives of two French monarchs bearing identical names. Why couldn't this also hold true for French history in general? If Charles was born in 1460, not 1459, then 1460+539 adds up exactly to 1999!

Alternatively: (less likely) it could be Charles VII of France, who died in the month of July, 1460-1461.

deffrayeur: ‘deffray’ is a positive action that defrays others tensions over possible indebtedness and guilt.

Only in that light does the passage "before long all will be set in order" become clear. One interpreter suggests masques & des seusls refers to clergy and monks, thus signifying a decline in monastery populations.

C4:50
Holding the monarchy of heaven and earth:
No one will see the forces of Asia perished,
Only seven hold the hierarchy in order."
Hesperia is either Italy (Greek) or Spain (Latin), usually Spain. There is no need to make recourse to the mythical Hesperides of the West. If Hesperia refers to Italy, then the monarchy of heaven is the Pope.

Indeed, a decisive victory of the West, which brings about the pacification of Asia (Turks?). It could mean either strategic control of the skies and territories or a total monopolization of religion and politics.

As for the latter two passages, the translation is inadequate. 'Que' acquires a different meaning when combined with tant/avant: as long as, until, before (Cf. "Avant long" in 2:10). Until seven rulers, who hold (the hierarchy) by rank, have reigned in succession, the forces of Asia (Islam?) will not perish.

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Nostradamus is another psy-op, just as the Book of Revelations. Those "prophecies" are designed to mean different things, sort of like a guidebook to make superstitious minds fall for fear tactics.
Nostradamus quite literally assured King Henry II that there was "only one sense and meaning, and nothing ambiguous". In Faust, an enlightened mind like Goethe, by no means superstitious, indicated that Nostradamus' book was sufficient to be his guidebook.
edit on 21-2-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It appears Nostradamus' peers did not have anything good to say about him or his abilities.

According to Peter Lemesurier, a former Cambridge linguist and professional translator who has written at least 10 books on the enigmatic figure, Nostradamus was neither an astrologer nor a seer; he simply believed that history will repeat itself. Using a technique dating back to biblical times known as bibliomancy, Nostradamus purportedly selected extracts from older sources at random and then used astrological calculations to project its recurrence in the future. One of the major sources used for his most famous work, “The Prophecies,” was the “Mirabilis liber” of 1522, an anthology of prophecies from well-known seers of the time, while “Livre de l’estat et mutations des temps” by Richard Roussat provided the basis for his astrological references.

www.history.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   

C2:10
"Before long all will be set in order,
We will expect a very sinister century,
The state of the masked and solitary ones much changed,
Few will be found who want to be in their place.".

It does ring a bell. New world order. Literally those masking up and isolating to save grandma have been much changed by the jabs. compliant people obeying the mandates. Who would want to be jabbed now the truth is coming out?

Not I for one. Glad it’s over but apparently ‘we’ expect a very sinister century.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Disappointing how, We can Change the future by our free will.....I do Not reconize "The Biden" as our POTUS. Just me....I
Believe in our Constitution. I am sworn to it since age 18 Now 70, I signed a Blank check ( I'm sure all heard it) up to including my Life..... I believe in it and will still give this old bag of bones to "HER". My Higher authority (GOD) says relax....He 's Got it... I trust Him.....

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
To avoid the coming collapse, the defaulting of its economy and to ensure it does not perish as a nation for the next 200 years or so.

America is willing to start a war with China since Ukraine & NATO vs Russia scenario has not sparked off WW3 yet and Ukraine is actually taking massive losses.

It's truly terrifying to see but that's what America will cause, a war in SEA and Pacific.

new topics

top topics

join