It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian choir sings about their nuclear subs launching missiles at USA and burning it in half.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Russian choir sings about their nuclear subs launching missiles at USA and burning it in half.

www.youtube.com...
This song was first sung on Feb 23rd 2019. In Russia, Feb 23rd is "Defender of the Fatherland Day". Feb 23/24 2022 was the invasion of Ukraine.
Here, we were surprised when 3 Russian subs surfaced in the Arctic. It would only take minutes for a new Russian Hyper sonic missile with a "Satan Nuke warhead" to strike the US.

Next week could be interesting.

edit on v272023Sundaypm28America/ChicagoSun, 19 Feb 2023 18:27:36 -06001 by Violater1 because: ftgytu7tr

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
With our mentally ill President, now would be the time. Maybe he wouldn't even fire back.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
With our mentally ill President, now would be the time. Maybe he wouldn't even fire back.

With the Chinese and Russian military surrounding, I don't think we would have a chance.
I hate to say it, but it would be all over in 45 minutes.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just like the 3 Russian subs did in 2021

www.livescience.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I can picture him on Air Force One giving a stand down order and declaring victory for humankind.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Just like the 3 Russian subs did in 2021

www.livescience.com...

I believe this came from the same group of photos.

Here is the Russian video.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Russia doesn't have a fire first policy in their nuclear doctrine. I've been looking, It only states they will return fire if fired upon.

Their doctrine states they will not bring the start to the end of the world.
They will bring the end...

In an event Russia sufferers a surprise attack they have a deadman switch that will fire everything automatically.

We really shouldn't be poking the bear here. This isn't the Russia of the 90's and early 2000's were dealing with.

link   
With balloons making it past our airspace & military "leaders" failing to notify of foreign entities crossing our borders I cant help but fear a submarine easing through our waters woull go either undetected or unannounced.

link   

I hate to say it, but it would be all over in 45 minutes.

For Russia. They can not do enough damage with any combination of initial or defensive strike to not ensure their own demise. The US and allies would lose more civilians perhaps..China would rather wall up and send something weird like a pangolin bomb into space..negotiations on Taiwan are probably wrapped up, so Russia financed by China and backed by certain entities in the Middle East is the problemo, and this new and improved well equipped terrorist army in afganastan, things are for sure interesting

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

A five second Google search proves that is false.

On June 2, 2020, President Putin signed an Executive Order formally titled "Fundamentals of Russia’s Nuclear Deterrence State Policy"

The policy endorses the use of nuclear weapons in response to a non-nuclear strike due to the improved capabilities of U.S. conventional weapons.

apnews.com... article/vladimir-putin-moscow-international-news-nuclear-weapons-politics-4f1772d79852e63ad9338ac557e009f1

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Russia doesn't have a fire first policy in their nuclear doctrine. I've been looking, It only states they will return fire if fired upon.

In an event Russia sufferers a surprise attack they have a deadman switch that will fire everything automatically.

We really shouldn't be poking the bear here. This isn't the Russia of the 90's and early 2000's were dealing with.

Well thats good to know. They also lie about all kinds of things to the world and especially to their own people.

If we take them at their word, we can poke the bear all we want and they'll never launch nukes unless we do first. They could lose a conventional war and still never fire them off.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

No, this has all changed.
Now sing it with me.
"There's sub with a nuclear engine...

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Lol, instantly thought of this reading the title...

ruZZia the death cult bomb worshipers... they just arent mutants, yet...
edit on 20-2-2023 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If Russia were smart they would send in assassins to take out the politicians, their cronies, Use the Epstiene list for a start.

The average american would not step in to stop them.

new topics

top topics

join