It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Hard on Mexican FBI Corruption, Why Not Here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Funny how the US is all over this guy, yet look at the crap the FBI has been pulling off, for years, domestically. We all know nothing will happen/no one will ever get jail time for equally egregious activities.

Mexican FBI Boss Underfire
edit on 14-2-2023 by BaconCrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BaconCrusader

From your link "Are U.S. efforts to stem the flow of deadly Fentanyl from Mexico into the United States doing any good?"

I had a good laugh at that one, with our open border policy facilitating drug running in the US. By those standards shouldn't our POTUS and all politicians involved in not securing the border also be on trial?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

From your link "Are U.S. efforts to stem the flow of deadly Fentanyl from Mexico into the United States doing any good?"

I had a good laugh at that one, with our open border policy facilitating drug running in the US. By those standards shouldn't our POTUS and all politicians involved in not securing the border also be on trial?

More than a few good chuckles in there regarding 'Do as I say, not as I do.'

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   

US Hard on Mexican FBI Corruption, Why Not Here?

cause it is effecting the cut that the alphabet agencies in the U.S. and others in power get.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Story could easily be a Red Herring to keep public opinion corralled in a comfort zone.

Why does anybody think the smuggling routes from Mexico to INSIDE the U.S. are always clear ? 😎

new topics

top topics

join