It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trials & Tribulations Of Disclosure w/James Gilliland & Corey Goode

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

As with everything, the more you get into it, the deeper it gets. This world is a complicated messy place, lots of different cultures, conflicts and values around. Money is a big part of it when seeing just what is going on and having some way to trade. In some ways this is part of the driving force behind CBDC, to get a clearer picture of just what exactly is going on.

This has a good side and bad side to it. it does make fraud and corruption tougher, maybe? The total, central control does make it easier to cut anyone out, like those that donated to the Canadian truckers.

It sounds like it has been a dangerous job for those that get a clear picture of the money flow as it is, especially on the black budgets. A lot of advantage if you know what your competitors are doing. Money has been a private thing going back 1000's of years. Exchange is made, everyone happy, done. With taxes, the government wants it cut. Lots more records of who it doing what. Computers are measuring more and more as data becomes the new gold mine.

The control of money has been a very lucrative position. It was a big part of what kicked off WW2 as the Jews took over currency control in Germany after WW1 and sent the nation into despair with its hyper inflation. It looks to be a big reason why the Germans went hard on the Jews. Lot of people died on all sides. As for Hitler knowing when to stop? Then there where those that wanted control of the German currency back as well?

With human nature the way it is, weak spots in economic systems will get exploited.

posted on Apr, 8 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
VINDICATION!!!

Corey Goode admitted under oath during a deposition that he made everything up!!! FINALLY!!!
Back in the day a lot of us took quite a bit of nonsense from those who bought into his fabrications hook line & sinker. So taking a moment to gloat while I appreciate that the Wheel of Karma zipped around as fast as it did. My problem wasn't time travel or us having an existing unknown space program. My issue was CG apparently thought we were idiots who didn't know the other 90% of what something like what he proposed as truth had obvious science technicalities that had to be addressed.

Anyone who's a fan of science fiction writers who insisted on creating stories including Hard Science knew Goode's stories weren't passing the "sniff test". Using "alien tech" to brush off those questions doesn't cut it. Using compartmentalization to plead ignorance also was shifty-AF.

Goode's depositions are on YT, there were a mess of them. They are also for the most part boring beyond belief. Just linking the relevant one.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join