It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam Started This Week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Some time ago, I saw the Alex Jones interview of Dr Steven "CE5" Greer about the false flag alien invasion via Project Blue-beam, which is called something else now, I think. Anyway, the idea that this world's most evil earthlings will stage a fake alien invasion that includes turning off the slaves' tech, making the U.N. Space Force (was that an anime thing? lol) look like GOD and all the gods came in like back-up support to defeat the alien invasion so the slave homoBORGenesis race could usher in a new era of monochrome apathy... IS KIND OF CONVOLUTED and would not pass a television series pilot episode.

Also, it is a distraction from other waves of death like the East Palestine, Ohio, USA train derailment that is making it rain hydrochloric acid for over 100 US miles over farmland and waterways, people, etcetera.
I say, nuke us from orbit already, or admit self-defeat, bad guys! LOL
Send Yog-Sothoth or Godzilla or Terminators or Mars Attacks or Killer Tomatoes and Killer Clowns...
edit on 2132323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

You forgot She, It, Them, the Thing, the Blob, the Brain from Planet Arous, Mothra, Zombeavers, Mega Piranhas, the Borg, Trudeau and Democrats,...etc.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: nerbot

What "holographic Pope"?

Here it is - warning it's a Bitchute link so you will probably dismiss it outright.

Holographic Pope

edit on 2 13 2023 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Thanks.

You will probably dismiss this outright, too:

www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Project Bluebeam didn't start this week, it started years ago.

The holographic pope was one of the first slip ups we saw that gave the game away.

Ok, now you've got my attention..... please continue

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finnmac

originally posted by: nerbot
Project Bluebeam didn't start this week, it started years ago.

The holographic pope was one of the first slip ups we saw that gave the game away.

Ok, now you've got my attention..... please continue

here ya go...

Also, don't forget The Battle Of Los Angeles, which I believe was the first public display of Project Bluebeam using a series of crossed searchlights to project an image into the sky. A fascinating watch and a great story. There's a few threads on ATS too I'm sure.

edit on 14/2/2023 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: HUBE007

Some info here on Bluebeam; how there's no documentation for it and how it basically all came from the claims of one man.

That's not to say there's not truly impressive 'touchable hologram' tech in existence and the vid at the link below goes into more detail about 'Military Airborne Holographic Projectors'.

Well, if you really want to open Pandora's box of Project Blue Beam it's much more specific than that and well, somewhat more outlandish and much less documented than you might expect.

This really all dates back and sources back to one particular French Canadian journalist Serge Monast who was talking in the mid 1990's about this Project blue beam, this NASA project that he had uncovered and was unveiling to the public, that had a multiple-stage process for creating a: world religion; world government; world tyranny, and this involved the induction of earthquakes in order to expose archaeological finds - manipulated, planted archaeological finds - that would change our view of human history and a staged extraterrestrial invasion, and the appearance of a new Messiah to be the head of this world religion, and the imposition of UN World Government etcetera , so this is a detailed plan that was talked about, but again there is literally no documents behind this, there is no NASA secret paper that was ever exposed about this. It really all sources back to this Serge Monast and a couple of interviews that are available online. There's a transcript of a speech. There's a translation of what I guess is some sort of summary of a book that apparently he wrote on this subject. He did write a book, apparently in French, on this subject but it's never been reprinted and its basically unobtainable so there's a couple of different translations of something that may have sourced from this book more or less, but that's basically it. I mean there's just a few scraps, and from those scraps there's been a lot of talk, and a lot of people have run with this idea but I think not a lot of people know where it actually sources from so I will put some links in the shownotes so you can actually follow them and read about them and come to your own conclusion: 'Is this worth following?', and 'Why should we believe this particular piece of information?'. Call me a doubting Thomas. I'll believe it when I see...something, anything documentable and verifiable in terms of this plan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: twicewidowed

I expected more from Project Blue Beam. Something more along the lines of a hologram of Christ returning in the clouds.

Sounds like what the US were planning to do over Cuba (from holographic projectors mounted on submarines).

See 5:50

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Funny you should say this because I do also have many of these dreams...with strange images in the sky...sometimes aircraft..sometimes messages...sometimes uap....and all the times they seem kind of see through...transparent.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
For what it's worth, I have recurring dreams about weird images like videos appearing in the skies.

A lot of them.

I don't think that what is happening is Bluebeam, though.

If it is, then it's a bit rubbish.

I'd have expected something more like Independence Day, or, my fave, the original V series.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

Yes, just like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: HUBE007

Very unlikely that balloons that can be shot down by our tech would make for a good manufactured alien invasion such as project blue book.

Without a doubt ( as would be expected due to possible nature of dealing with national security), we are more than likely not being told the truth.

So the fact they are likely giving false information or being very elusive shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, but unfortunately it allows for the charlatans to come out and exploit the masses.

According to this woman

Who is this women and why would she now more than anyone who isn't familiar with old project blue beam ?
I refuse to click any of these more than likely charlatans links without knowing anything about them.

So why should anyone take this lady seriously before giving her click bait points?

When it comes out that its human tech, will everyone that followed her will be willing to put her on the charlatan list?
People need to stop giving these charlatans a pass and hold them accountable.

My thoughts exactly. Just one of hundreds of Tubers with no real knowledge of the subject or situation, spewing out baseless claims. If this is supposed to be a faked alien invasion, it's a dud.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Do you think it is just our minds dreaming from propaganda about blue beam or possibly maybe something else?a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

No idea!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I am only 2 minutes I but I like what I'm hearing. She is very intelligent, beautiful and has great accent too. I have never follow this Channel before but I'm now subscribe. Thank you for the nice thread

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam: WEF Insider Reveals ‘Fake Alien Invasion’ Will Unite Humanity
rumble.com...
(Link to video)

According to reputable sources the government are going to fake a global alien invasion approximateley near the year 2024, in order to form a one world government.

Remember they have a technology called Project Blue Beam.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: quickflash

Another quote

But according to two well placed sources these recent events are more than just cover up attempts. The world government is planning supernatural events of its own. According to reputable sources the govenment are going to fake a global alien invasion in the year 2024. In order to usher in a one world government. Here is where it gets really interesting. In his 1994 book Project Blue Beam investigative journalist Serge Monast writes that the United Nations, NASA and other government agencies. Have been working in secret since 1983 on a top secret operation called Project Blue Beam. The purpose to pave the way for Global Governments by fooling people into thinking it is the end of the world. Here is how it works according to mister Monast. First The Global Elite will fake an alien invasion. Convincing the world that aliens are planning to take over major cities across the globe. Second religious populations will be treated to a rapture a fulfillment of their religions prophecies. This will all be fake. Conducted through the use of large scale holograms and microchips hidden within most modern electronics. Once the various nations of the world top civil unrest and panic. The new world order will assert itself and the people of the world desperate for any sort of authority will accept its rule.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join