It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the Billionaire-Trillionaire Class Is Polluting Elections in the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This thread is inspired by the work of Mel K, who is a passionate speaker at conferencs of patriots trying to hold back The Great Reset/New World Order.

She has talked a lot recently about the fact that both Democrats and Republicans are preventing good people from even getting on the ballot to run for office because they're puppets—they've been bought by globalists with the big bucks.

Today I see that she has interviewed a person who has experience both as an attorney and as a farmer. This has made him uniquely qualified to fight for something that is in great danger right now: our food supply.

A screenshot and link to the interview:

Mel K & Farmer/Author John Klar—Exposing the U.S. Farming & Food Crisis Agenda—2-6-23

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Campaign finance and term limits is only way.

a reply to: DevotedResearcher

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Xevin

By campaign finance, are you for outlawing donations? I think we should have totally tax-payer funded access to the airways for candidates to speak to the people.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I don't know if that's the answer. I don't want my tax dollars going to fund campaigns.

Maybe a limit on the total amount that can be spent on advertising and campaigning for a single candidate.

Something that would at least even the field for candidates without huge PACs.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Maybe a limit on the total amount that can be spent on advertising and campaigning for a single candidate.

I believe we already have that.

I think that having we the people/tax-payers pay for access to the airways would be cost-effective for us, because doing that would wipe out the ability of the moneyed class to corrupt our system. I'm of the opinion that our entire Federal government, all three branches, is now bought and paid for by the moneyed class, who are globalists seeking to destroy the United States.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

No, there are limits to how much an individual can donate, but no limit on how much total can be raised.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Things to consider.

The Time magazine article about securing the 2020 election. time.com...

The half a billion Zuck bucks that was used in 2020.

The FTX donations of 2022. One estimate had them up to $93 million.

The statistical probability of 104 standard deviations. www.abovetopsecret.com...

And in some places:
Why it's taking longer and longer to get our election results? Why adjudication rates are going up? Why there is a lack of chain-of-custody records? Why audit results and election evidence are suppressed, destroyed, or goes missing? Why some people don't seem to think they need to campaign?

edit on 7-2-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Well, it seems to me that a new rule being adopted on the books will simply be broken and thus be ineffective.

I think our problem is the corruption created by gargantuan amounts of money in the hands of a few on the planet who think they are gods.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Today I see that she has interviewed a person who has experience both as an attorney and as a farmer. This has made him uniquely qualified to fight for something that is in great danger right now: our food supply.

Toward the end of the interview Mel K asked John Klar how we the people can support local farmers.

One possibility is to find them in your area on Craigslist.org.

He points out that you might pay more than you would at the grocery store, but it's worth it, because it's false economy to patronize entities who at the top are trying to destroy your country (my paraphrase). He also points out that the food will be healthier.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I'm for ZERO dollars going to candidates.

This is the fracking problem in the first place.

The buying and selling of politicians and elections need to end.

Supposedly unemployed people give money to them.

How ?

MONEY LAUNDERING.

VOTE BUYING and other reprehensible snip.

Corporations are now actively legislating political agendas-that's what ESG is all about.

Some real election reform is needed.

No more Soros's.

No more ZuckerBerg's.

No more billionaires PERIOD.
edit on 7-2-2023 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I'm for ZERO dollars going to candidates.

Bingo.

Maybe we could leave the taxpayer out of it. Perhaps sincere people who want to communicate with the voters in their county or state could do it out of their own pocket on the internet?

top topics

join