It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl in gym publicly embarrassed a male, then regrets it when called out.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome
a reply to: Peeple

This is interesting because all I see is a child who immediately reverted to victim-status once her narcissism was revealed.

It's funny because you're 100% correct but what you described is sad and unoriginal, the opposite of interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So it is true…men are stupid an woman are crazy.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timber13

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Timber13

Because it is impossible she is a full human being with emotions and her own stories of life?
She has to be a liar because that's the only thing you can imagine?
All women are evil? Is that where that's coming from?

She was obviously in panic.
Is that the society you feel you live in? Other people are not acting lost, confused and irrational because they're crumbling under pressure you know nothing about, but ... for fun?
That's just not how humans work.

Everybody out there is a real person. Everybody out there is at breaking point. You could choose any person out there and if you could live their life as a short montage you'd come out weeping.
That is the problem. Not those individuals who are scared and desperate.
But how #ing much our society sucks and destroys people.

Doesn't matter.

The "human being" she totally %%%%% all over was a human being too, minding his own business, doing nothing at all to receive that kind of backlash.

Absolutely! Being an apologist for this lame brained psycho narcissist is in itself lame brained and pathetic

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Antimony

I have to agree 100%.
How sad is your life, that you have to put every damn thing you do, on the internet everyday to feel validated?

And how sad of a life, do the people have, that watch every move you make?

And what the heck happened to the right to privacy? I wouldn't want to be in the background on someone's video.

Gym's should start having a no recording policy in their gyms. People are their to work out, not be filmed by strangers and put on the internet.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

You wanna know what's funny? I bet more than half of her followers praise her every day on her social media accounts and she doesn't find that creepy, in fact, she LOVES it, but when a guy asks to assist then walks away without any trouble after she said no, now THAT is the weirdo to her.

She knows damn well what she is doing. She just got called out on it for once and had no choice but to play victim. Complete narcissist.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

People just wait for the chance to be wronged and then feel justified in being aggressive and antagonistic to others that they feel have wronged them. Especially if they have a sense of moral superiority. Youtube videos were full of them. Mask wearers vs non mask wearers. Traffic disputes. Public altercations and arguments that escalate and get recorded. I notice the many "Karen" videos where the accused are goaded and verbally attacked by the self righteous "victims". What happened to walking away and tolerance? Nope, get your 2 minutes of fame and use it to prove you were right and someone else was wrong and hurt them as much as you can.

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

"Being a woman is hard ?" - literally the most ridiculous thing I have read all day. Thanks for the good laugh. Women have been completely brainwashed by modern society, and have zero accountability for anything they do. They walk around like they are some fruit of god, and when they get put in their spot they immediately assume the victim position. Just like my kids did when they were 5-6 years old.

edit on 29-1-2023 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Some have warning signs taped around the gym and locker rooms.
Saying use of phone or cameras for selfies etc is grounds for gym membership revocation, don’t get caught.

One I saw that said use of cellphones in the locker room is prohibited keep it in bag or car.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
So it is true…men are stupid an woman are crazy.

Women are just men on drugs doing stupid $$$$

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join