It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lexicon of major 'gl█balist' parent group organizing symbolism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This is the lexicon.

On the main page you'll find a basic org chart of their major franchises, each of which has their own 'layer' of symbolism added onto that of the parent group.

Unlike the prevalent claims that 'this symbol means that!', these are provable because they derive from the organizing symbolism that's been emplaced in mythology for tho█sands of years, and the system uses a non-overt 'grammar' of them which is found throughout the media, political and papal speeches, lyr█cs, corporate names, advertising and so on multinationally in our era.

This enables the system of organizing symbolism to be 'proven out'. As a bonus, if we get the Common Law courts restored the consistent pattern of usage on the part of the various shills can be presented as evidence of conspiracy, subversion, treason and the like. The latter is still a capital offense in most countries.

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   
your site is nicely done thanks for sharing a little on how it was made. It's just a little hard to read with the "redactions"

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this looks cool.
i need to investigate babylon.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Attentionwandered
your site is nicely done thanks for sharing a little on how it was made. It's just a little hard to read with the "redactions"

Appreciated.

Yes, the redactions are an unavoidable necessity as I gather you've read.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
this looks cool.
i need to investigate babylon.

Definitely.

Parent group to practically all the other groups.

I'm here if you or the other readers have specific qu█stions.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
exactly

top topics

join