It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO to be Investigated by Government 78 Years After the Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
americandefensenews.com...

In December, an amendment was added to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) that would require the Department of Defense to investigate the UFO sighting in Roswell in 1945. To date, an investigation into the 1945 Roswell sighting has not been made mandatory.

Fox News reports that the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), created in July 2022, will lead the effort to identify any “unidentified anomalous phenomena that may pose a threat to national security.”

The Sightings
There have been more than 500 reports of UFO’s as of August of 2022. Nick Pope said, “We had the latest report from the office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) last week that highlighted the fact that there were several hundred more sightings being investigated- military sightings – than we’d heard of before. [It] talked about unusual flight characteristics and performance parameters of this. And yeah, we must get to the bottom of this UFO and nuclear connection.”

Nuclear connection

The Defense Bill
The Department of Defense will provide Congress with a list of everything they have found out about the UFO sighting at Roswell in 1945 as well as any other UFO sightings. The DOD examines the alleged UFO’s for their flight analysis and potential threat capabilities.

So, they finally decide to investigate. The nuclear connection stood out to me, because I know nuclear powered aircraft was one of the "conspiracies" we came up with.
I wonder what will come of this, and if we'll finally get some answers. Extra Terrestrial beings weren't mentioned here though.
Something to keep watch for. Should be interesting one way or another, but we'll see.
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Honestly, all they need to do is buy one or more of Richard Dolans books to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
They need more distractions.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I am cautiously optimistic -
I believe that Major Jesse Marcel already told us the truth, about time the government confirmed it.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It would be nice if they told the truth but they won't, too much money is involved as if anything did crash it's reverse engineering, the patent's and the profits from those reverse engineered re-inventions will be in the private hands of corporations both chosen and even created by those behind the cover up, the so called shadow government of the US also once known as MJ12.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

It would be nice if they told the truth but they won't, too much money is involved as if anything did crash it's reverse engineering, the patent's and the profits from those reverse engineered re-inventions will be in the private hands of corporations both chosen and even created by those behind the cover up, the so called shadow government of the US also once known as MJ12.

My hope for this was any new information. They'll let leak a little bit at a time, and we'll stay have to play connect the dots. And yeah, as far as the technology, it's already up in the skies. We're seeing more and more UAP activity, and a rise in new "organizations" being formed to address these things. So I found it to be interesting that they are now mandating that it finally be "investigated." I'm willing to bet this is just another way of "preparing us" for secrets that have been stored up past the declassification rules.
I see us being prepped for more truths, and yes, a lot that many people have already figured out. I wasn't sure if it had been posted about the new AARO on here yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Right...

and I hired a fox to investigate my hen house and tell me who is stealing and killing my chickens.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Interesting they said 1945. It was July of 1947 the event happened and the US Army Air Force released their report of the event, then rescinded it two days later.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

what ain't that like the 3rd odr 5th time, it will be the same ol same ol. their not gonna release anything new.

edit on 20-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
They need more distractions.

Hard to believe there are "hundreds" of military UFO investigations going at this time.

I guess the ODNI was telling the truth when he said the military is frustrated by, and paranoid over the craft.

posted on Jan, 20 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Nothing but a distraction. No offense OP, but it's laughable.

How about they just release the photos they already have. Id be fine with that

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I wouldn't look to TPTB for the truth.

I'm sure aliens wouldn't trust the with it. either.

posted on Jan, 26 2023 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that if and when this report comes out, it will likely come out with some lame explanation like Mogul. Just like back in 1994. I honestly doubt there will ever be a straight answer about Roswell coming from the U.S. government.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They have no credibility, unfortunately.

What makes this time different from the past lies?

Once a liar always a liar, and the US government is the liar-in-chief.

posted on Jan, 31 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It was obviously a weather balloon filled with swamp gas that was confused with Venus. Investigation done. Nothing to see here.
edit on 1/31/2023 by pteridine because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

You are not that far off, pteridine. All of the material recovered and described by the original witnesses at the time was clearly remnants of balloons and associated radar targets used for tracking the balloon's flight path. Army Air Force officials later confirmed that. Investigation done. That should have been the end of it.

At best, the so-called "Roswell Incident" should be considered no more than a footnote in the history of UFOlogy. Unfortunately, it got blown up into this huge urban legend decades later. Now, thanks in large part to the internet, the legend can't be killed. It just mutates like a virus.

posted on Feb, 1 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Just watched Major Jesse Marcel stating numerous times on the History channel's Roswell special that 'it was nothing of this world'.
Marcel was quite adamant about that, and other officers came forward to confirm this.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm more and more of the notion that the 1947 Roswell crash may have been an advanced vehicle with remote technology test that went sideways over a remote area NOT far removed from a key military installation. Fill it with the sort of children that burden society and are mostly invisible. The sort of shiite that the military loves to deny doing, from any country and especially around and just after WW2. Nothing to see here. Point upwards while whistling and do all that you can to ensure covering it up as if it did come from the sky.

OR an advanced race traversed light years of time and vast distance in space to fly recklessly near a military base, lose control and crash. Then later, do it again....and again.

The whole crash test dummy sideays admission from the military circa 1997 is what made me all the more suspicious. Getting people to realize that an admission of humanoid forms, dummies used in a test, under the veil of excuse, causing heightened suspicion that something did crash land from the sky. Nice move. It makes me double down on the notion that the military in fact had a bad day, with maybe something very contraversial on board, and that what we were left with, the mystery, is really just smoke and mirrors damage control.
edit on 12 26 2023 by AtomicBulldog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadowhawk
a reply to: pteridine

You are not that far off, pteridine. All of the material recovered and described by the original witnesses at the time was clearly remnants of balloons and associated radar targets used for tracking the balloon's flight path. Army Air Force officials later confirmed that. Investigation done. That should have been the end of it.

At best, the so-called "Roswell Incident" should be considered no more than a footnote in the history of UFOlogy. Unfortunately, it got blown up into this huge urban legend decades later. Now, thanks in large part to the internet, the legend can't be killed. It just mutates like a virus.

That is the truth no one wants to hear.

top topics

join