It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream chronicles with shades of the coming Apocalypse, delivered over thirty five years..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Many of you will know that I have posted regarding prophetic, vivid & lucid dreaming on many occasions before, it is one of the spiritual gifts God gave to me, falling under the aegis of the realm of prophecy, with the understanding of mysteries through dreams & visionary states which occur very easily & naturally for me. I dream for several hours each night, I often have dreams which accurately predict small events in my upcoming day to day life, and occasionally I dream of a major world event well in advance of its occurrence (such as the rise of ISIS, and a military accident/foiled terrorist attack against the UK). I also dream vivid, scripted dreams, hundreds per year, many of which fit into a burgeoning, ever-developing & overarching META_Narrative which has been playing out on the screen of my dreaming mind for over thirty five years (I am forty years old). Those dreams often occur out of sequence, and sometimes the meaning isn't entirely clear until I have another dream (or several) many years later which work to 'unlock' the secrets of the previous dream.

I have decided to have a crack at decoding & laying out some of what I have seen in the META_Narrative for you, it seems that now is the time for that to occur (based on a particular dream which I had just over a decade ago, which only now makes sense - perhaps it is a component of the cypher which unlocks the META_Narrative, or at least signals the 'before & after' of the ontological 'End of Days' ignition event which I have come to believe will likely occur at some point in the not too distant future.

Over a decade ago, somewhere around 2009 I believe, I had a very potent dream which was hugely symbolic. When it occurred the narrative which was being suggested seemed seriously unlikely, but after observing the world's 'progress' over the past three years it has become apparent that the world system is broken beyond all hope of repair, making my dream not so irrelevant any more. We need only look at the globalists pressing ahead with the depopulation vaxx agenda (little needs to be said on this hideous eugenics plot, because most rational people can see that it's happening, the fibrin calimari clots in the vascular systems of 'died suddenly' victims are a literal smoking gun). We must also look at the climate lockdown agenda (which I suspect will end up being more painful than COVID lockdowns), including the 15 minute city/ ban on short haul flights/ ending our use of non-electric vehicles (which will prevent us, but not them, from travelling where we wish to go, when we wish to go there), the CBDCs agenda (switching off your wallet for dissent, ending the possibility of saving money or owning property), the dietary manipulation agenda (no more meat, eat ze bugs..) You know the score, these things are coming, if we don't collectively wake up from our slumber & take action in a worldwide coordinated manner.

And this is why the dream META_Narrative has become massively relevant to what is happening in these present times, in my own private estimation of what's happening in the world. There are many significant dreams which connect directly to this principle dream I will highlight, providing major 'nodes' in the Meta_Narrative, and several others which come together to fill out that narrative somewhat further, so I'm going to have a crack at explaining pretty much this entire series of dreams to you (those which seem to paint a picture of what we are going through), bearing in mind that they arrived out of sequence and across a span of up to thirty five years.

I will lay out what could be considered the 'prime mover' dreams - those which had the biggest psychic impact upon me - but I will then follow a meandering 'weavewalking' path as I tie together the 'prime movers', the other 'majors', the 'general supporters' and the 'fragments'. Although one would think that only the 'prime movers' convey something of great significance, that's not entirely the case, because often the 'general supporters' & 'fragmentary' dreams will convey a hugely important 'affect' which evokes a much broader swathe of information/direction by drawing together other fragments over the course of several decades, being individual units of information which act as the glue which draws & holds major pieces of the narrative together. So in essence, all of these dreams are of equal importance, because taken together they all form part of an overarching META_Narrative, which relays principle data from a source beyond my dreaming mind, that can perhaps be used to help us to understand where this train is heading. I have arranged the dreams in a somewhat crossover manner, being roughly time sequenced according to what order the information being conveyed should fit into what I believe to be my personal prophetic timeline, as to what I expect from my life & the world in the times to come, and noting some of what has gone on before. It's an imperfect science, so if something seems off with the sequencing please let me know. Later on I abbreviate the remainder of the dreams because it would take forever to describe every detail comprehensively. In these instances please ask me to clarify at any point & I will do so.

********************************************************************************

1. Rat in a cage, monitored by the UK military intelligence community

- This dream was highly symbolic, the details were crystallised in such a fine manner & there was a sense of spiritual purity behind the symbolism, hence I knew without a doubt that this dream came from a divine source. Although this dream occurred within the last ten years, it relates to my life leading up to my adolescence, and somewhat beyond, in which I knew that my father was an intelligence operative being handled by (amongst other senior military folk) his own father. I saw myself as a child in a giant rat's cage/maze with the connecting tunnels & treadmills, etc, being observed carefully by military officers including my father, and scientists. All of this was played out further in supporting dreams that I had since my grandfather died, in the sense of three separate dreams where I was shown that something of great value was buried on my grandfather's land, beneath the surface, in three separate locations, hence I knew it was a metaphor for hidden information; there were two other dreams in that time period in which I could not clearly see my grandfather (he was silhouetted in one dream & shown through frosted glass in the other - hence I never 'saw him as he really was'. Later, for a number of additional reasons, I came to believe that my family had been recruited to operate as deep cover operatives protecing me, as a potential future asset for the UK government, for reasons that may be discerned from recent threads I have written. My grandmother once said that it had been "an honour" to love & support me, which was entirely incongruous with my station in life, or my identity as an apparent nobody who was disabled & unemployed.

Continued next post....

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
2. The Lord teaches me of levitation & teleportion as tools for use in a greater struggle, as well as unhelpful spiritual paths to be avoided.

- In this dream, which I had at the age of 18 just before becoming a Christian, the Lord Jesus appeared to me & mentored me on a number of things, including the use of levitation as a weapon/tool for use when facing great personal battles & broader problems affecting society as a whole. It was to be seen as a means of demonstrating power as well as a means of convenient transport & evasion of those who would seek to do harm. Another method for travel was taught, that being teleportation. This too was to be seen as a pragmatic tool to assist with difficult journeys/ gaining access to secure locations (or escaping them).

Furthermore, the Lord took me to a mountain temple, a typical Tibetan Buddhist temple carved from a mountainside, which He showed me was decorated with traditional Halloween carved pumpkins. He explained that at its heart the practices espoused in Tibetan Buddhism were equally corrupt as those seen in traditional forms of Satanism, because they involved service to self & diabolical psychic control over others. This I found hard to believe at the time, a naive kid with the typical woolly ideas about how noble & enlightened Buddhism is - but later I was to discover that indeed, the Lord had spoken truth, after I read the very informative thread here on ATS named 'Peeing in my own pool: The Problem of Tibetanism'. In that thread, the OP goes to great lengths to describe psychic & sexual abuse within the Tibetan Buddhism schools which have been latched onto by world leaders who want a non-threatening spiritual practice they can hitch their wagon to, being totally oblivious (or maybe not) to the extent of the carnal & deeply unspiritual practices which go on within its core (which includes consulting with demonic spirits alleged to be oracles).

3. Mogwais & Gremlins

Around the same age, I was living in a youth hostel which was a rough place, and I was being persecuted by several of the other residents. One night, I had a dream in which I was walking freely just outside the bounds of a huge prison complex, and on the other side of the chainlink fence was a huge mob of Gremlins, looking just like the characters from the movies of the eighties, but a lot darker & more nefarious. They were raging against me with demonic fury, throwing themselves at the fence & tripping over each other trying to attack me. I felt protected, but on waking I knew that this dream represented the spiritual persecution which had been following me for several years by this point. At this point I was still not yet a Christian, but I was a spiritual seeker. A couple of days after this dream, one of the diabolical characters living at the hostel cornered me in the hallway & got in my face, laughing maniacally, jabbering "Mogwai, it's all about the Mogwai & Gremlins!!!" & variations on that phrase a few times. How he could have known, impossible, I had told no-one. My assumption to this day is that he had preternatural knowledge due to demonic oppression/possession. The atmosphere in the place was truly Satanic & always had been - I was glad to get out of there, though I went through a lot more difficulties before finding my faith a year or so later.

4. Stop his quest/ we're not finished with you

- This one refers to two dreams in which I became lucid, early on in the years of developing my faith as a Christian. In each example, dream characters accosted me immediately on the moment I had become lucid, and in each case said "Stop him, he's going on his quest!" and two others responded to my demands that they leave me alone by saying "We're not finished with you yet". In the second dream the unpleasant dream characters were Freemasons, as I had become lucid outside the Masonic Temple in my hometown. This contributed to further fears of spiritual persecution - I wasn't safe in my waking life, and it seemed I wasn't safe in my dreams. Something was going on, which nobody would discuss with me, yet everyone around me seemed to know something weird was happening to me.

5. Neutron bomb threat to UK (from the North) & a 'training accident' for the RAF defenders.

- This dream had a monumental impact on me after it occurred, and it seemed to have real world impact as well.. Again, the detail was vivid, tightly scripted, engineered towards the goal of sharing vital intelligence seemingly necessary to prevent a terrorist attack of immense magnitude. I dreamt that I was standing in my local area, near to a fairly large corner shop/ supermarket. Suddenly, a jet came screaming overhead, and a bomb was deployed. On detonation, the bodies of various victims - schoolgirls & shopkeepers, were disintegrated as though melted by some awesome discombobulating unseen force.. It was horrific. On awakening I was certain of certain key data points; the attack would come from the far North, beyond Scotland's northern shores. This would be a 'broken arrow' incident, in which misappropriated jet fighter/s were deployed to drop a neutron bomb on the North of England, for reasons unknown, intended to destroy all flesh within a specific geographical region, yet leaving infrastructure intact. Only a neutron bomb can accomplish that aim. It struck me as similar to when Herod Antipas ordered the killing of all baby boys in the region of Bethlehem in Judea because amongst them somewhere, the King of the Jews had been born, and that threat had to be eliminated by any means necessary, however savage & indiscriminate, in the eyes of Herod.

Many years later, I had a second dream, which referenced this first dream directly, when a group of military strategists & RAF commanders were assembled in my kitchen, arguing that my first dream could not be considered useful strategic information for the defence of the nation, because I had no specific military training. However, I advised them that the incident I originally referred to would occur within the space of two weeks of this date (IE the night of the second dream). As a result, a tentative decision was made to step up patrols & put more eyes on the skies North of UK territory. And then, it was fulfilled. Exactly two weeks later the Royal Air Force & British government put out a formal statement concerning the downing of two fast jets in the waters North of the shores of Scotland, with at least one pilot dead as a result of the disaster.

It was labelled as a 'training accident' in official comments; however, the date, location, and threat level seemed to match precisely with the coordinated information which was delivered by the authoritative source who had provided the roadmap of the situation in the two dreams which I had experienced. I cannot take any credit for this, these were entirely prophetic events, directed for the protection of the United Kingdom & its people, I believe as the result of divine intervention. In the weeks following, I seemed to receive some loose confirmations that indeed the events foretold did indeed lead to an incident, a clash between our jets & the broken arrow jet which had been commandeered by one of our unknown enemies, attempting a devastating sneak attack against us. Thank God that the RAF pilots prevailed, is my estimation of the outcome.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
6. Patrons of the WEF & the Diabolical Underworld team up to drug the human race out of existence, mocking God in the process.

This dream is highly symbolic, and the information it referenced was not fully understood by myself at the time it was conveyed to my dreaming mind..

"Listen, you deaf ones; look, you blind ones, that you may see! Who is blind but My servant, or deaf like the messenger I am sending? Who is blind like My covenant partner, or blind like the servant of the LORD? Though seeing many things, you do not keep watch. Though your ears are open, you do not hear.”…

Isaiah 42: 18-20

There have been many times that information received at one point in time during a symbolic dream, only thereafter becomes comprehensible/ significant once certain events transpire in the world to which the message is conveyed, making me blind to the processes & authority structures involved, being just a 'totem', a source of intelligence on occasion which could potentially be of use - thus I & my family were protected discreetly, several incidents were averted that I was aware of at the time of their happenings..

Back to this particular dream, there are a couple of symbols which refer unassailably to matters of import at this present time in world history.

I found myself in the company of sophisticated rogues, people whose morals were lax, yet who attempted to portray a veneer of sophistry & elegance, total smug superiority, secure in their positions & confident of the success of theis schemes. There was some sort of gathering taking place, and highly powerful individuals were in attendance. On reflection, this calls to mind the conventions of the World Economic Forum. The place itself could be none other than the Underworld, and I knew I was also in the company of demons, after seeing a Crucifix hanging on the wall behind the bar with its racks of spirits, serving the hedonistic pleasures of the guests.

I asked if they contemplated the life, works, power & significance of Christ as the Lord of Creation in this place, seeing as they had the Crucifix upon the wall - the leader of the group smiled wanly, brushing off the question, saying "No, we don't really talk about Him here". At this, I was concerned, and realised they held Him in disdain & mocked Him openly. The atmosphere became more oppressive, and I was suddenly presented with the centrepiece of their glorious project which together with dark forces the leaders of the people had conspired to send out to the public: a large medicinal capsule, green at one end & white at the other, with an alphanumeric project identifier stamped on it in edible ink - something like U-235-A. I know that's not the actual alphanumeric - I have forgotten that exact detail as the dream occurred so long ago. However, the purpose of seeing this symbol was accomplished - there was some sort of secret medical/chemical project by which the dark powers in charge of this world would launch an attack against those who refuse to go along with the schemes of the Evil One, by which the human overlords would rid themselves of those they considered surplus to requirement, the useless eaters, the enemies of illumined progress..

Most of these connections didn't become apparent until I began to assemble my dream recollections in preparing this thread, but when I came to contemplation of this one it suddenly made sense. Furthermore, when the atmosphere in that place became totally oppressive, I bolted, running away at high speed - I found myself exiting the underworld into a landscape of totally barren black adamant rock, leaden skies overhead, nothing grew upon the landscape, and it stretched for some far distance in all directions. As I continued to run, I suddenly found myself smashing face first into a huge spire of the rock which made up the landscape. It was like a monolith, or perhaps the original magnetic centre of the world, the North Pole, a mountain of pure 'BlackRock' which caused me to wake violently from the dream upon impact.

Of course, it is not hard to make the connection to the corporate ambitions of those who control the world's commerce, who have anointed themselves as Lords & Masters of the human realm, despite having no legitimate authority to do so, certainly not when their intent is to rid the world of a great percentage of those who presently live upon it, by some diabolical medical experiment. Hitting the Monolith at the end of the dream seems to suggest the finality of the actions of the immovably massive corporate conglomerate which dominates all trade, with the agreement of whom the rulers are able to make whatever they desire come to pass, such is their power & prestige.

Continued...

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Further dream notation - please ask me for any specifics you want more information regarding, I will provide it if I have anything else to add. I have abbreviated this thread because otherwise it would take me a full week to write... So you have a brief synopsis of each dream in sequence now. Remember that all of these were delivered out of sequence, and there was a sort of intuitive cypher involved in reconstructing the thread of the META_Narrative. Thanks for your patience, I hope some of this proves interesting to you!

*****************************************************************************************

7 - Landing on the bridge – in this very brief dream, I descend from the skies & alight upon a bridge near to my home. I am full of radiant joy, I know that I am fulfilling my purpose, that which I was created for. I know that God is with me. I consider the situation before me – the nation's electrical grid has either been destroyed or disabled, and I'm contemplating which local society to visit, knowing that survivors will have banded together to better defend themselves from bandits & rogue operators.

8 - Norwegian Mountain Home. Shortly after I have confirmed my presence in the UK, MI6 agents move me to a secure location, high up in the mountains of Norway, above the Arctic circle. The safe house is beautfiul, and I am given time to assess the situation in private contemplation before God, before taking action on the advisement of the righteous authorities who have sectioned themselves off from the corrupt officials, divinely guided & supported by the ministry of angels.

9 - Journey to the Arctic – a necessary pilgrimage to the centre of the world.

10 - Standing with the resistance. We are partway through the tribulation, I journey to meet with a band of resistance fighters, members of the remnant which serves God despite the persecution which they are subjected to as a result. The atmosphere is tense, yet hopeful, and in most cases there is a grim resolution to the certainty of the battles ahead.

11 - Levitating past the UK police – a brief snippet of a moment in which the police are confronted by something the do not understand, and I seek to reassure them that (whatever it is) I have the situation under control. I know no other details, it is simply this - the sign of allegiance to the defenders of law & order in the UK.

12 - Training with the SAS; debriefing; provided with an EMP shielded vehicle – seen to be working towards the same goals, aiding the righteous in their conquest against the tyrannical fifth column which had formerly overwhelmed much of civilisation.

13 - Working for the government use discernment to uncover psychic spies/ to uncover traitors/ same thing for French company – you never know what's been going on behind the scenes for a very long time. Godly secret societies with military/ intelligence connections, and would you believe it, the ongoing presence of the still-living disciple of Christ, John, a wandering saint.

14 - Wars from every era; high power stuff not yet deployed/ war with China – a smorgasboard of high definition first person shooter action & adventure lending aid to the righteous in all conflicts since time immemorial. A truly awe-inspiring experience, and shades of what is soon to come. Wars & rumours of wars – do not be troubled.

15 - Pure rage/ Mentor/ Terrorist on fire – automatic divine protection which utterly prevents harm to those who are working in the interests of God & Mankind.

16 - The bronze Spartan 'Elohim'/ Flight/ St Michael & All Angels – God arises to defend those who fight in His service, defending the poor & the meek, preventing the Enemy's forces from overwhelming the world.

17 - That's the last of them – assassinating the elitists responsible for the campaign which launched the PLANDEMIC depopulation attempt & many other nefarious actions designed to destroy humanity & mock God. All actions carried out with the intention of protecting the remnant & cleansing the Earth of the wickedness that has defiled it, so as to present the world back to the LORD for the Millennial reign of Christ.

18 - Asteroid crashes into the ocean as the angel carries me aloft, after having tried unsuccessfully to warn the people of what is coming.

19 - The hideous beast from the ocean rises up / the righteous are praying on the shore.

20 - Helicopter gunship attacks, as I seek to escape the strafing bullets - I cannot escape & am hit three times in the chest by those 50 calibre rounds. This inevitably causes my immediate death, ultimately leading to my ascension into Heaven, where I am blessed with notification that God has sealed me as if with His signet ring, where I am shown that eternal joy awaits, and where an angel informs me that I have come to the final & total end of all the persecution I was subjected to whilst living on the Earth. This was the very first dream I had after becoming a Christian, which assured me that I had been redeemed, and that God knew of my struggles. This was the dream which emphasised the promises of salvation, and it was glorious, simply incredible. Dying became perfect peace, all fears, sadness, anxiety simply dropped away, as the bullets impacted me I fell backwards into a realm of darkness, though comforting & not at all fearful - I was cradled in that soft darknes, as slumber came over me & I drifted contentedly in perfect peace. Then, I was lifted up by the arms of an unseen angel, and deposited on the floor of a beautiful forest, with sunlight filtering through the trees as the shining angel approached & gave me his blessing. I will never forget the power & grace of this dream, and the love of God which caused it to be brought to bear on the circumstances of my life.

The very first night I gave my life to God, He gave true life back to me. No amount of sophistry or threats can ever erase the Truth of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
MODS - apologies, I put this in the wrong forum - please move to the 'Conspiracies in Religions' forum, as these dreams are all pointers towards the subject of religious Apocalypse, rather than being regular dream randomness. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

This is a fantastic thread, I have had a very strong, unusual and compelling feeling recently that a "supernatural", battle is about to be waged on the world. Some of your dreams have filled me with hope that the light will win and that we may finally be free and left to become what was intended for us.
Thankyou very much fito

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I read people's dreams posted on ATS. I have had many dreams that came true. They were not completely accurate, but so close there was no doubt. Then there were the visions, similar to seeing things out of the corner of your eye, but more directly, and the wee small voice that told me things that were just about to happen.

I know there is a future just down the road and around the bend, it's there right now, I just haven't made it far enough down the road to see it yet, but it is there before I ever get there. I have experienced things before my current life as well, expressed as dreams, but there is no way to prove to my satisfaction that such dreams were past lives or related to second sight that could see the past as well as the future (as in dreams and visions). But the dreams, visions and voices have showed me things that did happen not too long afterward, things that hadn't happened but must have existed outside of the now (at that time) in the unrealized future (of that moment).

ETA: I must confess, I couldn't get through that wall of text you posted and have little clue what can be concluded from your multi-dream analysis, but I do know dreams can be glimpses into the future. Also, I have actively sought to filter out and ignore my second sight around the time I turned 30, the ESP and other things started around 9 yo and began to fade in my late 20s when I decided that I didn't want to interfere with the will of God and denied all that. I simply don't want to know and leave it to the All Mighty's creation that has already played out. I have come to almost believe that I exist in a timeline that is just behind the big bang, as if that wave has passed by and I have yet to catch up with it. Of course, if I was riding the wave of the big bang I would be pure energy in the form of light and there would be nothing but non-space/time in the future of that time line or what I like to call the frozen singularity outside of our universe.
edit on 13-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Amazing dream revelations. I haven't yet read all of it, but the word "Mogwai" actually spelled Mogui but sounds like your first spelling in pronunciation is a Mandarin language word that means "Evil".

I now noticed it is also Cantonese your first spelling: Mogwai, the Cantonese Chinese term for devil, ghost or evil spirit.

That really caught my attention immediately so I wanted share that. Did you already know this word meaning that the thing in the dream was saying?

I am very happy when I hear about people the Lord has shared things with. He is absolutely amazing and I just can't put it into words. He is never far away from us.
edit on 13-1-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Act_2:17  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18  And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 
Act 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 
Act 2:20  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: 
Act 2:21  And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Amazing dream revelations. I haven't yet read all of it, but the word "Mogwai" actually spelled Mogui but sounds like your first spelling in pronunciation is a Mandarin language word that means "Evil".

I now noticed it is also Cantonese your first spelling: Mogwai, the Cantonese Chinese term for devil, ghost or evil spirit.

That really caught my attention immediately so I wanted share that. Did you already know this word meaning that the thing in the dream was saying?

I believe this is a reference to the Gremlins movies. Mogwai is the name of the original (peaceful) one.

thanks for sharing OP. a lot to think about.
does anyone doubt enormous changes are coming soon???

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

This is a fascinating revelation, thank you for sharing. I only had the context of the original plot of the 'Gremlins' movie franchise against which to assess the dream/ incident in the hostel, and indeed it was seemingly referring to being one person alone, facing great evils, persecuted because of being the 'good guy' by the original 'bad guys', hence a reference to the War in Heaven from Biblical sources. I believe that we all face these evil powers in this world - they have crafted a nihilistic, perverted maelstrom of sin & rebellion amongst the peoples, deliberately inciting hatred of God with misinformation & disinformation over the centuries.

I believe they have pushed it as far as God will allow, and everything I have seen in these (& many more) dreams & visions, suggests that we are approaching a time of great change, where we will witness the miraculous before our very eyes. Time will tell. God is sovereign, and calls all to repentance (changing our mindset) in order to be redeemed, refreshed, and set on a new & wonderful path, the greatest adventure of all.

posted on Jan, 14 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shinzaun

Thanks for participating - yes indeed, everything I have seen suggest that we are at a point in the history of civilisation in which the Enemy has pushed us as far as possible towards the abyss, corrupting our societies, our leaders & the merchant class in so many ways. The people are crying out beneath a weight of crushing persecution, even now including depopulation attempts, and as we are now totally unable to tell the difference between a person & Chat GPT bot online, I believe God is going to make manifest some incredible signs & wonders, to get the attention of all & flip the narrative these WEF goons have been pushing so hard.

I firmly believe that God will be sending angels into the world to destroy those who have been the masters & controllers of the diabolical plots against the people, IE the Plandemic & vaccine scandal. God desires all to come to repentance & to a knowledge of Him through His Spirit. The common people will be the bystanders, observing the acts of God in this time. The powerful & diabolical oppressors believe themselves to be secure in their fortress houses, with their dozens of highly trained guards, and they believe they can keep on working with the World Economic Forum to dominate & take over completely. Their security precautions will come to naught, from what I have seen.

God is not mocked - there will be a reckoning, and they will not be able to outwit the maker of the universe.

top topics

join