It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The LORD is with you, O mighty man of valour..." Testimony regarding the beginning of the End..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

It's never too late in America though... never.

Sadly that equates to tomorrow is another day.

And we can all see the noose is tightening around the neck like never before.

Only one side is making progress in the class war.

And it's not we the people.

posted on Jan, 16 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It's clear that this thread has raised some hackles, and I can understand why that would be, though I assure you that proseltysing wasn't my goal.. Truth be told, I was trying to inspire some hope, but my use of my own religious faith to contextualise that has clearly backfired.

The conversation here turned towards protest & revolution, but as several people pointed out, and as I would personally agree, there's no way that ordinary protest movements can counteract the impact of an entirely corrupted & deeply coordinated fascist oppression such as that which we face at the hands of the WEF goons & their lackeys, because they are tightly controlling so much of civilisation now through their ESG coordination & their pact with the United Nations. In natural terms, we are screwed, there is no way that we can stand against what they are working towards, indeed they already fired the bullet, with the vaccination campaign that saw billions of us injected with their toxic formulation.

What I perceive as being our salvation here, is a sort of Black Swan event - something so unusual, and so irrepressible, that even those who are presently tightly controlled members of the opposing force, will have no choice but to sit up, take notice, and deeply question their allegiance to the oppressor's cause. I defer to my faith in this matter because my faith points me to the solution - that the solution will not be conventional, because the problem is so vast, so tightly controlled & so overwhelmingly oppressive, that only an act of God will unlock the situation to enable meaningful change. That is precisely what I am proposing when I say that there will be a Black Swan event - something so remarkably unlikely, and so undeniably positive, that people in the main will accept that it is evidence of the power of God to reach down & save that which was all but lost.

A lot of people have been very cynical regarding the salvation that God offers, but I can assure you from personal experience that God is not a dictator, and that when you deeply inquire of the LORD, you start to receive deep answers that can't always be easily explained to those who have not experienced the same. It requires an act of faith, to accept that there is something beyond this system of a human world that is undeniably flawed in some terrible way, a mysterious problem beyond common understanding, leading to much suffering, for complex & intertwined reasons. And if we will reach past all the darkness, chaos & confusion, the blame & the resentful feelings, then there is something fresh, wonderful, cleansing, healing, purifying & gracious to be found, something which liberates us in a total & fully transformative manner, releasing the past & opening the way to the hope & fulfilment of a better future, full of truth, love & peace. This is the reality that I discovered when I opened my life up to the presence & salvation of God. It is available to all, freely given, it always has been. Only the darkness & deception of false powers in this world has held you back from it, and only by letting go of fear & mistrust can it be found.

Those who claim that non-Christians cannot be saved or are not loved by God have fully misunderstood the God of Christian tradition. They have fully misunderstood this scripture, for a start:

The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First He says: “This is the covenant I will make with them after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My laws in their hearts and inscribe them on their minds.” Then He adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”…

Hebrews 10: 16

And also:

When they arrived, Samuel saw Eliab and said, “Surely here before the LORD is His anointed.” But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or height, for I have rejected him; the LORD does not see as man does. For man sees the outward appearance, but the LORD sees the heart.”

1 Samuel 16: 7

I do not enjoy it, but I stand resolutely against hypocritical Christians-in-name-only, who do not understand or have an honest relationship with the God whom I know to be as I have described Him. He is merciful before being judgmental ("I desire mercy, not sacrifice'...Matthew 9:13, Matthew 12:7, Hosea 6:6) ('Mercy triumphs over judgment" James 2:13)

- and this is basic Christian theological understanding.

posted on Jan, 17 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

And the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon and said, “The LORD is with you, O mighty man of valour.”

“Please, my Lord,” Gideon replied, “if the LORD is with us, why has all this happened to us? And where are all His wonders of which our fathers told us, saying, ‘Has not the LORD brought us up out of Egypt?’ But now the LORD has forsaken us and delivered us into the hand of Midian.”

The LORD turned to him and said, “Go in the strength you have and save Israel from the hand of Midian. Am I not sending you?”…

Judges 6:12-14

Greetings ATS, and welcome to the strange times that we live in. These are days in which we will be tested by the difficulties we are faced with, days in which we will see wonders, in which we will need discernment & yes, even a passion for true holiness. Because in order to ascend the hill of the LORD, we will need clean hands & a pure heart. These things can only be found by supplication to God, and so humility is needed first and foremost.

The scripture I have quoted above is dear to my heart, as it is the first statement of the Old Testament which was given to me by the pastor who led me to Christ. I had reached a point of rock bottom, total desperation in which I felt lost beyond all measure. In my distress, I looked up to the stars above & cried out to God: "If you're real, show yourself to me, and I will follow you all the days of my life". The next day, feeling that nothing had changed, I was drinking vodka in the town centre, slumped in a doorway, drunk at 11am, drowning my sorrows. Suddenly, I caught notice of a woman in front of me. She had walked a little past me without noticing me, but suddenly stopped, turned to me & pointed at me. "You've been praying.." she said, "God answers prayer - come with me."

With that, she led me to an Evangelical Church a bloack away from where I had been sitting. On entering, she introduced me to the pastor & explained that the Lord had told her to bring me there. The pastor sat with me to understand my situation, and he explained the gospel to me. At the time, I had been a spiritual seeker, but I was also deeply troubled by spiritual persecution. I'd had a few supernatural experiences, including an out of body experience in which I was attacked by a demon, and a very peculiar dream, in which the Lord Jesus had appeared to me, demonstrating miraculous powers, and offering a promise of conferring the same upon me in the future, as tools for a purpose that He would one day reveal. At the pastor's explanation of the gospel, the weight of the previous five years fell off my shoulders as I prayed to accept Christ. Having done so I felt lighter, free, full of hope for the first time in a long time.

The pastor suddenly looked thoughtful, and after a moment, he said: "The Lord has given me a scripture for you, which He wants me to explain - it's Judges chapter 6, verse 12 - "..the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon and said, “The LORD is with you, O mighty man of valour.” Naturally, I didn't understand this business of God 'giving me a scripture', but the pastor explained the gifts of the Holy Spirit, saying that he had felt God speak to him inwardly, impressing upon him the need to share the message of that Biblical verse. He stated that in no uncertain terms, God was referring to me as a warrior, called to warfare on behalf of the Kingdom of Heaven.

At the time, I felt exactly like Gideon, I felt weak & insignificant, totally incapable of leading anyone into battle, totally overwhelmed by the thought of the spiritual enemies I had encountered in the preceeding years of my difficulties (at the time of my conversion, I was nineteen years old, and had struggled due to the effects of a drug-induced psychosis since I was sixteen. At the point of my conversion, much of the spiritual oppression I had been suffering with dropped away, though some remained, which was cleared over the next couple of years through prayer with fellow Christians, particularly those with the gift of discernment, who practised deliverance ministry, who blessed me with words of prophecy, healing & wisdom as the months passed. A friend who was in my accommodation witnessed a vision of two angels casting out a demon from me when I was sleeping - a gift from God, preventing the trauma which would have been incurred in the process had I been awake when the exorcism took place.

You see, I am just as human as anyone else, just as susceptible to the perils of this fallen world, and the foolish decisions which I made during my troubled youth. God has called me to speak words of faith, hope & grace, but He has also called me to warfare, to battle forces which have cursed Mankind since the earliest days of our sojourn in this world. All power, all gifts, all titles & names are entirely God's to give, as He sees fit, and the days are coming where much that was hidden, or obfuscated, will be made plain, easy for all to understand, so that everyone can make their choices, in the full knowledge of the Truth.

Continued...

so happy for you that your were able to recover

new topics

<< 1   >>

join