It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Files: Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb pressed Twitter to hide posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From the Twitter Files: Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb secretly pressed Twitter to hide posts challenging his company's massively profitable Covid jabs.
Title was too long to fit.

The latest batch of Twitter Files covering the infamous Scott Gotlieb's participation in censorship.

Twitter Link

Alex Berenson Substack

1/ My first #TwitterFiles report: how @scottgottliebmd - a top Pfizer board member - used the same Twitter lobbyist as the White House to suppress debate on Covid vaccines, INCLUDING FROM A FELLOW HEAD OF @US_FDA ! Thanks @elonmusk for opening these files.

2/ In August 2021, Gottlieb told Todd O'Boyle - a senior manager in Twitter's public policy department - that a tweet from @drgiroir
claiming CORRECTLY that natural immunity was superior to vaccine immunity was "corrosive" and might "go viral."

3/ Twitter put a misleading tag on the tweet, preventing it from being shared. Gottlieb then went after a tweet about Covid's low risk to kids from @justin_hart
. Pfizer would soon win the okay for its mRNA shots for children, so keeping parents scared was crucial...

4/ In October 2022, @scottgottliebmd claimed on Twitter and CNBC that he was not trying to suppress debate on mRNA jabs. These files prove that Gottlieb - board member at a company that has made $70 billion on the shots - did just that.

edit on 9-1-2023 by watchitburn because: Title was too long to fit.

“Please see this report from the former FDA commissioner,” O’Boyle wrote - failing to mention that Gottlieb was a Pfizer board member with a financial interest in pushing mRNA shots. A Strategic Response analyst quickly found the tweet did not violate any of the company’s misinformation rules. Yet Twitter wound up flagging Giroir’s tweet anyway, putting a misleading tag on it and preventing almost anyone from seeing it. It remains tagged even though several large studies have confirmed the truth of Giroir’s words.

More evidence of corruption and collusion with the revolving door between big business and big government.
edit on 9-1-2023 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Medical Fascism at it's finest 🤣😁🤣😁

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
He was ALSO a former FDA comissioner given a job on the board by Pfizer for approving all their toxic drugs over the years.

This pos LIED about influencing Twitter to censor the vaccines that he was profiting from. This guy is a demon.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I remember reading somewhere that he is also on the board of Reuters "fact-checking" agency.

I'll have to look for that again.

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Gottlieb was a de facto government agent. Clear violation of 1st Amendment Rights 😎

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Things like this do little to diminish the anxiety about 'organized' crime.

You can read a lot into that statement..., go ahead, I dare you.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   
beckernews.com...

When asked if younger people who had already been exposed to the SARS-CoV-2 virus needed to be vaccinated, Dr. Kulldorff a very famous epidemiologist from Harvard said:

No.Thinking that everyone must be vaccinated is as scientifically flawed as thinking that nobody should. Covid vaccines are important for older high-risk people, and their care-takers. Those with prior natural infection do no need it. Nor children.

For his professional opinion Dr Kulldorff was censored. Internal emails show an ‘intent to action’ by a moderator, saying Kulldorff’s tweet violated the company’s Covid-19 misinformation policy and claimed he shared ‘false information’,” Zweig reported.

After Twitter took action, Kulldorff’s tweet was slapped with a ‘Misleading’ label and all replies and likes were shut off, throttling the tweet’s ability to be seen and shared by many people, the ostensible core function of the platform.

Twitter’s manufacturing of a’Covid consensus’ by allowing fake accounts pushing misinformation to flourish, while suppressing experts who held scientifically valid positions, goes beyond editorial malpractice. It did immense damage to the medical profession by undermining the scientific method and the public policy process.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This guy is so bad, I don't even know where to start.

posted on Jan, 10 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
it was from the top down.

I watched as my fellow colleagues did a 180 uturn on over 100 years of medical knowledge and viral facts, to carry water for a narrative that made NO sense.

The directive was given from Pharma, and the WHO, CDC, and others passed it down to us at the hospitals and the media to push onto the people, and used it as a political weapon to sew even more divide, death and destruction.

I watched as my superiors with 30 years more of practice, flipped on Masks , such a simple thing, and started pushing protocols that have ALWAYS been against what we know masks and other PPE protect against.

Then we started be directed to put people on forced vents that were still able to breathe on their own, and if they wouldn't agree they wanted us to sedate them with Propofol.

They ordered us to shut down ANY conversations on anything that was happening and you DARE not speak out against the fact they weren't using KNOWN medicines that could be effective.

Im in a lawsuit with the hospital and now work for a private practice, myself and other nurses/staff will be pursuing this as hard as we can, and there are others across the country that the media, even the "conservative" media DARE not let the American people know about or face the consequences

This is only the beginning's

new topics

top topics

join