It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brooklyn Bridge UFO and other Highjinks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Of all the bizarre alien/UFO tales, this takes the cake and the whole bakery1

The famous the Brooklyn Bridge UFO

The Linda Case
HOPKINS: The best case that I had ever worked with, and it's extraordinarily important, and it's the subject of the book that I'm working on right now. It involves a woman who was abducted—who I had worked with before this experience. She was abducted from a 12th floor apartment in Manhattan. Floated out the window. And in this case, the UFO occupants wanted this to be seen, for various complicated reasons.

So therefore, it was not masked or hidden or whatnot. Even though it was three in the morning. This woman was witnessed floating with the three aliens—below the UFO, 12 stories up—by a number of different people, who I have heard from. One of the people who I interviewed at great length, described her absolute terror when she saw this sight from the Brooklyn Bridge. Her first attempt to explain it to herself—this can't happen—was: 'Somebody must be making a movie. This must be a movie, because this is impossible. And yet I'm looking at it.' There were other people on the bridge too, also terrified. 'There are people floating in the air'—as they described it.

People on the ground contacted me. They still have not wanted their names used. They've not wanted to talk to me personally, for various reasons. But described exactly the same thing. I've gotten matching sets of drawings of what everyone saw from their own—perspectives.

Another woman who I've dealt with at length, saw the UFO right next to the building from which this woman was floated out. She said it was enormous. And at that point, somehow, her car stopped and their memories are very unclear from that point on. As if somehow or other—as often happens in these cases—there was some kind of effect, electromagnetic effect or whatever—we don't know what to call it—which stopped the car. And their memories only went up to the point of seeing this UFO right directly next to the building, before the people floated out.

I have another witness at another location. Here we have eye-witnesses to people doing an impossible thing: floating, 12 stories up, in a beam of light. There's much, much other testimony connected with this—some of which I'm not at liberty to present right now.

www.pbs.org...

This bizarre story has Budd Hopkins in it, the ex-secretary general of the UN Javier Perez de Cuellar, and other craziness enumerated above here in the WHY FILES.

The best thing about the WHY FILES is at the end of his usually wild stories, he debunks it...

Though the method of telling the story as if it’s true is questionable. And that’s the worst thing about the WHY FILES, after that little fish.

Though I used to think the little fish was cute, at this point, I find myself fast-forwarding the video to avoid his squeaky, pain-in-the-ass voice.

Finally, according to one well-known ufologist, this UFO abduction was a MILAB, done by the secret mob to intimidate the president from NOT exposing UFO secrets.

edit on 7-1-2023 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I used to actively despise Hecklefish. He was an unnecessary distraction to the channel. But he's kind of grown on me lately. I still get out the tartar sauce and fire up the BBQ when he is around though.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Never heard of this before, thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The fish stays...

Heckle is in the name.

This was a good episode. I forgot if the U.N. Diplomat ever said anything more.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Opening Day Brooklyn Bridge Celebrations…..oh, and yeah UFOs being attacked.

May 24 1883

Nice artwork 😉
👽

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   
this guy who makes the videos likes himself WAAAAAY too much.

people need to realize, 'they' are not the star of the story.

the story is the star of the story.

ive seen reviewers on utube for video games where the cl0wns put their face in the corner the entire time.

this guy is like that, constantly showing himself on screen, instead of finding cool uf0 type pics or videos to explain the story

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This one is filled with so many bizarre after-the-abduction tales one might think it could have been a method to make it look so ridiculous no one would believe it.
gregsandow.com...

Though the abduction itself is no more bizarre than the Brazilian Antônio Vilas-Boas having sex with a platinum-blond alien with red pubic hair.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

What is the obsession with those aliens being platinum-blond aliens?

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: drongosrevenge
this guy who makes the videos likes himself WAAAAAY too much.

people need to realize, 'they' are not the star of the story.

the story is the star of the story.

ive seen reviewers on utube for video games where the cl0wns put their face in the corner the entire time.

this guy is like that, constantly showing himself on screen, instead of finding cool uf0 type pics or videos to explain the story

May I suggest you present similar videos of quality and nature as AJ has done of your own?

He’s actually spot on, in a short order for his production timeframes.

posted on Jan, 7 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Ah watched this one last night, true? Hoax? Def weird..

Very much like his vids. In depth, long, and very interesting.

I think it's a hoax, she was too into herself and a bit of fame. My question is, who were richard and danny for real?

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 02:48 AM
link   

edit on 1/8/2023 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The fact that the letters were in her handwriting means this was a total fabrication. She had a wild imagination. a reply to: Islandparty

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

“ The best thing about the WHY FILES is at the end of his usually wild stories, he debunks it... ”

Not True!
He ends the story by giving both sides not just the debunking side of the story.
He leaves the decision on wether it’s real or fake up to the viewer.
It’s clear you have issues with the host and the format of
the presentation in general.
Why bother putting this OP together? I don’t get it.
You don’t like the fish, great…
Maybe you should do your own production?
The Why Files must be doing something right to have over a million followers in such a short period of time.
I can’t help but wonder, is jealousy a factor here?
Why even bother……hmmm?

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: Heckling the Heckler…

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

That's what wiki said. I wasn't there...

She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red.[

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 8-1-2023 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

Chill out, I'm not totally serious about the fish...

I actually like the site. One doesn't have to be all in to enjoy a site.

The topic is good for discussion, that's all, it's not a big thing.

But you are wrong. He does debunk often.

Did you hear what he said about Budd Hopkins?

There are levels of the UFO mystery. The more sober side or scientific and the more bizarre. I like to do both sometimes.

In the end, though, it all has its degree of the bizarre!

new topics

top topics

join