It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Blanch Unwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Kevin Blanch gave us the first accurate report on the Fukushima extinction event.

intptr here on ATS told us what the video of the explosions meant. The steam that intptr said showed rupture of the pressure vessel is called "white smoke" by Kaneko Suichi, Director General of the Nuclear Regulation Authority. Perhaps something was lost during translation (sarc).

The failure of the cooling system was due to pipes carrying the cooling water being damaged by the earthquake. When they pumped in seawater it all ran out. Nothing can be done when the pipes are broken, as will happen in California and other places, eventually. They want you to think the flooded generators were the problem so you won't campaign against nuclear fuel being stored on top of the reactors where it will be blasted into the environment in a similar catastrophic event.

Kevin Blanch, Post-Ignorance Activist Artist, is unwell.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
yep I was here when it happen
the first japanese guy that went into the plant to do something was the first one to die from radiation, sadly the news played like it was all sympathy for the man, but stay away about the plant destruction
my wife's friends' husband worked there, but he was retired shortly before the horror
he said this: Man does NOT HAVE the technolgy to handle this situation for the next 50 years.
he is right, with all the insanity around the world, well... what can we expect next

in yamaguchi ( one of the few prefectures that doesn't have plants ) now has been approved to build "the killer" as I call it
we live and survive with the ocean, these politicians always get caught up in the "sex trap" by the evil mother's that will get what they want. this has gone on for over 10 years, now suddenly the Governor here approves it. Total bs

sorry to see the fine young man suffer in that video

bottom line is and I've always said this as a long time resident here. Politicians are bought and paid for. PERIOD
this is the real japan that fine young man was talking about : www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The steam that intptr said showed rupture of the pressure vessel is called "white smoke"

White smoke is a hot fire. When metal catches fire it does take a while to put out. Adding water just adds more fuel as the H-O bonds are quickly ripped apart. Black smoke is a colder fire, will still burn you but not hot enough to affect any structural steel.

Last I heard of Fukushima, the core has melted its way into a deep pit underground and still burning.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That doesn’t sound very good at all Kev.

a reply to: kwakakev

top topics

join