It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING - ICAN lawyers - obtain shocking AstraZeneca VACCINE study revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuditTheAudit
Although it states there was “no evidence suggesting a causal relationship” between the vaccine and these events, the UK’s clinical overview conceded that “vaccinations could be associated with immune-mediated neurological conditions” and therefore these adverse events were included as an important potential risk in the vaccine’s risk management plan.

A few days after my second dose I lost tactile sensation in my hands and lower forearms. Yet strangely for such a condition, at night when trying to sleep had a terrible dull pain that felt like it was deep in my bones. Had trouble sitting still and relaxing also, as I would randomly get what I could best describe as bolts of lightening from my shoulders all the way down my arms, that would not so much startle as just about lift me out of the chair. Disconcerting to say the least lol.

I couldn't do simple things such as type, drive a car and so on (found it a terrible struggle just trying to get the keys in the ignition) for a while. It's mostly gone now, but I don't think it will ever completely go away. Sometimes still have trouble trying to do certain things (such as holding a fork at meal time) as I still occasionally get tremors in my left hand, which can get a bit uncontrollable. Yes, I was as fit and strong as a horse before this (an old horse perhaps). Still am really and it no longer stops me doing what I enjoy.

Strangely this didn't put me off vaccination, I just thought it a bit unlucky, and was still supportive of the "vaccines" for some time after this.

Getting covid twice in the six months after vaccination (but 0 times pre vaccination) didn't help lol, but it was spending my time researching while in lockdown that changed my opinion and for some time now I think have all been had. Despite the mass censorship and propaganda, there's some good qualified and honest research and critique of the narrative if people look for it. Or not.

I do get a strange delight at being told that I'm an "anti-vaxxer" for mentioning it though, or that I'm "not a doctor" so shouldn't be talking about it, as it might make others hesitant lol. "Tinfoil hatter" is another one I enjoy, that's usually reserved for the times when I have referenced studies or critique from non sanctioned sources. Easier than rebutting. Though I have mostly given up trying to convince anyone, seems to only cause ill feeling and no doubt people should always be free to believe whatever they like.

The psychological manipulation used throughout this episode has been the most interesting part IMO. It was so well done I have little doubt that if we had a polio vaccine that made no difference at all to polio (or perhaps made polio more widespread), they would be able to portray it as a great success and people would believe it.

"Safe and effective".

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I think we can safely say that all those in the know had a saline shot.

posted on Jan, 6 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AuditTheAudit

This sort of thing obviously doesn't help either. The quality control for the pseudo vaccines in general seems shoddy to non existent.

Impurities In Astra Zeneca VaccineCould Be Linked To Adverse Effects

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quintilian
a reply to: AuditTheAudit

This sort of thing obviously doesn't help either. The quality control for the pseudo vaccines in general seems shoddy to non existent.

Impurities In Astra Zeneca VaccineCould Be Linked To Adverse Effects

I have consistently maintained, in spite of being declared a 'rabid anti-science/science denying anti-vaxxer'', that I honestly believe that, if the vaccine industries true and honest goals were to develop safe and effective vaccines, that:

a) they could almost certainly develop safe ones, and

b) they could possibly develop effective ones - and I emphasize 'possibly' because I do have doubts that their efficacy could be better than natural immunity as acquired via a normal healthy immune system.

That said, due to the overwhelming evidence in plain sight for anyone to see, I have never trusted that the motives of those in the medical/pharmaceutical industries - and especially those in the government (state or federal) regulatory agencies who are charged with overseeing this industry (but in fact are in collusion with them) were honest and trustworthy, and this is the only reason that I chose to never vaxx my kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join