It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scandalous Celebrity Cult Leader From Suburbia | Guru Jagat and Yogi Bhajan Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
As a fairly spiritual Hindu myself, I found this documentary to be very interesting. The girl makes good videos and has many interesting topics I'm sure you guys would like.

youtu.be...

A quick synopis: this docu covers the rise and fall of Guru Jagat, a celebrity yogi who brought the practice of Kundalini to the West...ern white women mostly

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheToastmanCometh

That is a well put together documentary. Reading the comments I noticed people who were mesmerized initially were out in force, bewildered by it all. I am saddened to hear about the depraved cult leaders that take advantage of people in every religious genre that tend to attract people who just wish to be good and live a clean life. I read somewhere today where an area of India a band of zealous Hindu's attacked Christians for not converting back to Hinduism that some Guru thinks is the right thing to do. I think Guru is another word for charlatan, or so it seems.

I had a friend who passed away a few years back who absolutely loved Sai Baba. She swore he could materialize gold rings and coins in sessions. Bless her heart, she had to be brainwashed. I loved her as a dear friend for her sweet heart, I learned a lot about Hindu people, the best food was samosa for my taste and the true love of others many practice in India from the Hindu's that I met thru her. I even went to the temple with her family.
edit on 28-12-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Didn't watch the full documentary yet, no believer myself but the power of religion/cults and how easily humans can be controlled is powerful in this one, thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

say what you want about Sai Baba, he has some kickin' nag champa incense

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dizle81

There was another documentary that I watched about Tony and Susan Alamo by a different girl that was pretty well done, but terrible to hear about what they done.

the weird thing is that it was the first time I heard of the Alamos, but for some reason it felt familiar.

top topics

join