It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December first UFO's over Wisconsin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: litterbaux
Damn that's a real tough one but they really do just look like spot lights. I'm most definitely no expert though.

Peace

Hey guys ! we got a expert over here.....

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
There is a family that has an Xmas light display that includes spotlights into the air. Mick West said that's what it is, but Ben Hansen says not likely because the house is over 12 miles away from where the video was taken. I dunno, I think Ben is pretty thorough and not prone to putting up iffy stuff, but who knows?

Ben Hansen
@BenHansen00:

BTW, my "forgot" to mention was my nice way of saying most people don't have any idea many contacts we've already made, yet some see them as new discoveries. Not mentioning the Flander's house in our 1st report was not by accident. It simply was not newsworthy after we saw how...
completely far off it was with distance, motion, timing (meaning it should have been seen consistently), and intensity. I would gladly make make videos covering every aspect of our investigation, but some people already complain when they're 40 minutes long and some people..

Here is the video of the house and lights:

twitter.com...
edit on 12/21/2022 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here's the story from the New York Post

West, who was suspicious of the chatter that the lights in the sky were UFOs, conducted his own investigation to shed his own light on their mysterious origins

Using approximate locations of two witnesses, he determined that the lights may have emitted from Belgium, Wisconsin — about 40 miles north of downtown Milwaukee. He emailed Belgium’s Chamber of Commerce asking about the lights and was told that there was, in fact, a locally famous Christmas lights show on County Road B “that had just added some spotlights this year,” West said in a clip posted to YouTube.
West learned that the light show was run by the Flanders family, who confirmed to him that they had added six moving spotlights to the spectacle this year and sent him a video

But former FBI agent Ben Hansen, who also hosts Discovery+ show “UFO Witness,” was less convinced of West’s conclusion

I respect you @mickwest but this doesn’t add up. The Flanders Christmas display is 12.5 miles from our witnesses. The family told us they use 380W DMX party lights (DJ stage lights). This video is the house recorded from 2 miles. Do we really need to go back 10 more miles?” He tweeted with a video that shows the spotlights in the night sky.

“The display runs from 5pm – 10:30pm every night so if this was the explanation, one would be able to see it every day for the past few weeks.  The light motion is programed, repeated, and not random.
“Not to mention, the pattern does not resemble what was captured on camera, nor are beams visible whatsoever in the witness videos. This demo was recorded under similar conditions at 10:50PM (same as the event). You may feel the case is solved, but we still have work to do.”

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My thinking - spot lights.
But further in the distance hence no beams.

The way they move is like a display of some kind.

posted on Dec, 22 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Tipulatedone

That's what we've discovered. Thanks for your participation in the conversation. It's the most likely root cause here.

It took us a bit to figure it out with many members participating but we came to the same conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join