It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am thankful today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   
After 5 days full of fear my 4 year old son got rsv 3 weeks after recovering from pneumonia, But today the fever broke he wanted food, energy levels are up, only problem right now is a gnarly cough from post nasal drip.

This was round 2 from rsv, we have been sitting on pins and needles praying his O2 levels wouldn't plunge like last time.

Pediatrician actually listened to us and got him on the step up from amoxicillin, and almost immediately we saw improvement.

Love you all, and hope you had/have a blessed day.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Good to hear your son is recovering and feeling better.
God Bless you and your family.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   
That is joyful news.
A child's tears in a parent's heart are something we all fear.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

That is great news. Glad he is doing better and you can settle your mind down from the stress.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

when the baby is sick, it's difficult for everyone. When they are real sick, the worry is much worse. I'm glad he's doing better. My grandson has been dealing with RSV on and off for a while now. Breaks your heart to hear him in that pitiful voice, "papa, I don't feel very good". Hopefully you and the wife can get a little rest now.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I’m happy your boy is feeling better Irish. I had a good day two charters, not a single fatality

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Prayers that the good news continues!!

I had no idea rsv could linger for so long.

edit on Fri Nov 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
After 5 days full of fear my 4 year old son got rsv 3 weeks after recovering from pneumonia, But today the fever broke he wanted food, energy levels are up, only problem right now is a gnarly cough from post nasal drip.

This was round 2 from rsv, we have been sitting on pins and needles praying his O2 levels wouldn't plunge like last time.

Pediatrician actually listened to us and got him on the step up from amoxicillin, and almost immediately we saw improvement.

Good to hear.

I'll be praying for your family.

edit on 11/25/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Such good news hopes for a quick and complete recovery...blessings

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Glad your boy pulled through, But be wary of those amoxicillin if they are capsules with a dark end ? .

Months ago I sat in my doctor's office with one and a magnate and asked him to explain why the capsule was magnetic even when dissolved in water! Instantly I was asked to leave his office? Within a hour I am in my chemist shop getting a prescription and ask to speak to the pharmacist pose the same question to him , He instantly did a 90 degree turn and walked away without saying anything I knew I pushed a button that day but l was clueless about this black goo ? .

Long story short the doctor left the surgery for good and someone showed me a video of inside a small glass tank with 2 small pools of liquid biggest one was 4 inches but when they put a magnet to the glass this liquid instantly jumped to the magnet but took on the shape of a spiked ball wtf I wish I had the video but my computer crashed bad and I lost all bookmarks etc .

Someone else put up a David lynch cartoon from France called Boris bunny to say that cartoon was disturbing is a understatement but right in the middle of the video the same spiked ball appears on the screen

The conspiracy nut in me wonders about that black graphine goo staying in the human body and things like airport scanners and MRI machines and like Epstein Dr Andreus noack did not kill himself either

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

No worries there, kids tonsils are so big he couldnt swallow a pill if his life depended on it, he heads to the ear nose and throat guy next week to see how we move forward.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

No worries there, kids tonsils are so big he couldnt swallow a pill if his life depended on it, he heads to the ear nose and throat guy next week to see how we move forward.

Yip been there with the tonsils , i had to get mine out when i was 7 but i can still shake the house with my snoring i found that messed up video by Lynch wtf Do Not Play this if you are squeamish www.channel101.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join