It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the SHUNNED make their own currency after the RESET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: KKLOCO

What use would bitcoin be if all the shelves in the black market are empty?

No more use than gold or anything else, so whats your point?

The point you just made was my point.

The great reset and digitising currency are the same thing,a real-time finger on the pulse of everything. I can't sell illegal produce I've never had the chance to grow.

The French recently taxed loads of people for swimming pools, the way they found out about the swimming pools is absolutely fascinating and just a glimpse of what could be done.

Link BBC news

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Im thinking information will be a pretty good thing to trade with..crosses that divide, everybody could always use some quality tidbits. But on the real, cellphones and data are good currency, gift cards, oh, crap wait..something not already a currency? that's a tough one..Im still goin with intel, comm, and plastic…back in the day it was medicine, scrap, and oil…these days, not so much…I enjoyed the movie Songbird.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
AI technology has us covered with 'slaughterbots'.

Even as Elon Musk enriches himself developing AI technology, he said in an interview that we should make no mistake, AI is the greatest threat to humanity and far more dangerous than nuclear weapons.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You sound like you've already given up op:

No, I have not. I'm in prep mode and have several that will be joining me.

As ask to perfect my own plan with all of your knowledge that are answered herein.

I think silver and gold, but other times I think bartering since you can't eat metal. I don't think bitcoin will even work.

Just from y'all answers so far, I've already modified my plans slightly. I look forward to more.

Thank you all

Yeah Man!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: godservant
When they do finally change our money to be electronic only, there will be many that will be banned from using it due to not following the rules.

What do you think could/would happen if that group got large enough to make some other type of currency to continue...... living?

This has been done countless times in history and actually goes on all the time (there are lots of places that print their specialized form of money)

The problem with this is that it works on a local scale (where everyone agrees that One Goldfish is the equivalent of ... $30, for instance. That works on all the local businesses who accept Goldfish -- but Amazon, for instance, won't take Goldfish and neither will your Internet company. And the Mom-n-Pop over in the next county is willing to take your Goldfish if you convert them into Raccoons (and it takes two Goldfish to buy one Raccoon.)

"Gold and silver", I hear you say.

Same problem. Without a regulatory (on a global scale) banking system you get (as happened in the Gold Rush days) $50 eggs or people/counties/states/nations who think your gold isn't good enough and want platinum or iridium as a medium of exchange.

Wikipedia has a nice article on local currencies and their benefits and problems

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: godservant

I predict a rise in communes that will probably be quickly stamped out by the Government/NWO.

There will be nowhere to hide unfortunately.

Yes, low tech currency. The lower tech the better, such as barter or a communal model of some kind.

I believe anything involving technology will be easy for them to control, including crypto.

If this is stomped out by the NWO/WEF then some will revert to a metal based currency. I suspect lead will be used that is capable of high velocity transactions.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I was just yankin' your chain friend.
IMO prepping is saving your money.
Adolf Schwab and his band of global retard larps complete with youtube videos are not going to take over the world this time.
Schwab himself just stated globalism is over.
Besides, the corporate funded BLM will look like childs play compared to a WLM uprising.
In that case it all goes down, leaving fleeing as the best option.
Especially when gangs of 1000+ people start raiding preppers for food.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I predict a rise in communes that will probably be quickly stamped out by the Government/NWO.

There will be nowhere to hide unfortunately.

Unless we wake up in such numbers there's no where to hide for these scumbag 'elites'/government .
But not holding my breath either unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: godservant
When they do finally change our money to be electronic only, there will be many that will be banned from using it due to not following the rules.

What do you think could/would happen if that group got large enough to make some other type of currency to continue...... living?

A decentralized currency was already created in 2009, Bitcoin.

Buy now, it’s low. You’ll thank me years down the road.

Uh huh, right. Why don't we ask Tom Brady about how he feels about crypto currency right about now, after losing millions in FTX?

Heh, No thank you.

You cannot package ALL cryptos into a pretty little box.

FTX was a scam from the beginning, as we all know now. Lasting only 3 years. BC has been around for 13 and counting.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

What use would bitcoin be if all the shelves in the black market are empty?

I’m not sure I follow. BC can be used to purchase anything, as long as someone will accept it. And just like it’s been and will be, people want it badly. Because the smart ones see it as a way to avoid governments digital currencies.

The key word in my original statement is decentralized..

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

A decentralized currency was already created in 2009, Bitcoin.

Buy now, it’s low. You’ll thank me years down the road.

The trouble is, if this "great reset" ever did happen, would there enough people to keep the power on for people to use bitcoin.
Bartering or rare metals will be the go to if society ever did collapse, because it's what humans have always done.

It’s called cold storage. Once the power comes back on, the BC is still there.

It’s good to be diversified. So yes, definitely accumulate metals as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Thinking about it, I believe it will all come down to what is accepted to pay property tax, utilities, and other unavoidable bills.

If property taxes go unpaid it will get awkward no matter who you are.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's the black market and it exists everywhere.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It doesn't matter how well you can hide your currency if the supply chains are all centralised.

Why would I eat bugs if I can keep chickens and grow my own food? It's all part of the same CT isn't it?

I'm not necessarily buying into the whole WEF thing, I do consider the 'how' though. I imagine aspiring DIY farmers would be serving time on thought crimes never mind actually growing their own food.

If nature is off-limits you're definitely not eating imaginary money. Paper and coins? They'd fill the hole for a little bit atleast.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Gold, Silver other valuable minerals is where we are going back to. The BRICS nations are making is so. If you really want to be safe buy precious metals because there is a finite supply in the world.

Crypto is great in theory but useless if there is no electricity.

Booze and bullets, shelf life forever...lol

Bullets just so you can keep everything else you might have and booze to help you relax afterwards.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The programmable CBDC is all about control, PERIOD! Nothing else. It's not at any level about establishing a solid economic model. Given that, they will of necessity have to outlaw any economic activity outside of trading with their controlled digital currency. That's not to say that there won't be barter, but it'll come with much risk. If you are caught, you'll be considered a traitor to the world system. I suspect a death penalty will, at some point, be established.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Will the SHUNNED make their own currency after the RESET

Nuka Cola bottle caps .

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: crayzeed
To be truthful i don't think that they will be able to stop all currency. If the World goes digital how can small transactions be dealt with. It can't,

? Of course it can, Lightning (2nd layer Bitcoin payments) works extremely well, is lightning fast, and is currently being used and is available on many payment platforms, PayPal being one of them.

Then please enlighten me how that will work on old people that are not only computer/ phone illiterate but have neither phone or computer.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: tanstaafl
Then please enlighten me how that will work on old people that are not only computer/ phone illiterate but have neither phone or computer.

I rebutted the question you asked and answered incorrectly. You said:

"If the World goes digital how can small transactions be dealt with. It can't,"

I proved you wrong.

Now you are asking a completely different question... and I'll answer it too...

The same way they do now with any debit/credit card.

Next question?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's the Beast System. We know how it works, and we know it'll be pretty poor fun for anyone not willing to go along, but it will be possible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join