It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rant and a Rant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   
First a Rant from George Carlin

Do you think the people in that Crowd even realized the Truth they were hearing from George Carlin , That was pure wisdom he was giving away to the masses and they just laughed .

It's so true the Politicians in this country are no Different than the Kardashians , its just reality TV at this point. Joe Biden is a prime hell he is THE Prime example of a Politician taking orders from his masters .

It's all just the Illusion of Choice Right or Left , CNN or FOX NEWS it's controlled opposition fighting controlled opposition. We don't vote for freely elected Leaders , We vote for the Choices laid in front of us and we always have .

Racism BOY OH BOY Racism is the biggest con of all , We are all just living our lives while the MSM stirs Sh*t non-stop. Racism this Racism that Abraham hit me with wiffle ball bat and whats worse people believe it . We eat that sh*t up and ask for seconds arguing for hours and hours about politics all the while the hidden hand continues with his long laid plans .

Just listen to these people talk Pelosi , AOC , Kamala Harris , they are literally dead in the eyes trying to be articulate and the Republicans are no better .

there Rant over .

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
it's a game to the 'elites' and we are all just pawns to them.
War is the biggest game to them, like Monopoly with lots of profits for the rich and lots of landing on hotels (deaths).
The world is run by criminal gangs all working together to further their control.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

War is the biggest game to them, like Monopoly with lots of profits for the rich and lots of landing on hotels (deaths).

So True .

To give those who have no Idea some idea of the Military power of the United States .

China has 1 or 2 operational Aircraft Carriers , Russia has 1 operational and 1 down , the UK has 1 I think and India has 1 maybe 2 .

The United States Navy has 10 fully operational Nimitz Class Aircraft carriers along with dozens of other smaller aircraft carriers , and fleets of Nuclear submarines one of which could turn any one continent on Earth to dust and God knows what kind of Satellites orbiting Earth along with I'm sure Alien Tech .

The only threats are imagined threats.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it is profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.
Frank Zappa

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
it's a game to the 'elites' and we are all just pawns to them.
The world is run by criminal gangs all working together to further their control.

It's not 'elites', that was an old idea we bypassed centuries ago.

It is the big businesses.

Take a look at the stock exchange and look at the biggest businesses. Then look up who owns them.

Not embedded generational money. Some of them lied, cheated and gouged their way to the top quite recently.

There's also no special club of them. They are so competitive that they couldn't possibly cooperate, except for anything other than what they can get out of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I disagree on a minor technical issue, I would exchange the word expensive with risky.

a reply to: americanbuffalo1

I agree with Chro, the top string pullers are in a deadly rivalry. Will the Don be the first casualty of a bloodbath? Or will Schmancy take a fall down some stairs? I bet Biden is still bumbling around when the dust clears.

edit on 5-11-2022 by Dalamax because: Save space

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There's also no special club of them. They are so competitive that they couldn't possibly cooperate, except for anything other than what they can get out of it.

I agree with you but I also Disagree .

There are for the most part two maybe three companies that own 99% of the world and without question they are in constant competition such is the nature of human beings BUT .

There is some level of cooperation between them perhaps even a secret cabal if you will at least that is the old theory . Keeping humans separated and at each others throats is advantageous and easier to control , but The top 1% of power in the world would understand that a Singular focus is much more powerful than opposing focus.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Not embedded generational money. Some of them lied, cheated and gouged their way to the top quite recently.

To believe this you would have to think that the Rothschilds who financed wars on both sides since the days of Napoleon created reserve banks in practically 98% of countries in the world because they had a passion for accounting, and the fact that no one can audit the fed is just a curios coincidence.

And that secret societies are just bored rich people playing dress up to participate in the theater of the absurd where they vow secrecy on penalty of death for symbolic reasons.

I disagree.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

China has 1 or 2 operational Aircraft Carriers

And they were purchased from the Russian scrapyard .

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Wouldn't call it wisdom unless your defintion of wisdom is some funny guy bitchin about life onstage to make a decent living. George Carlin is a comedian and a very good one too as i noted several moons ago but come on now, most of his stuff is your everyday common sense people simply don't think about. It's no eureka moment but the result of hard work from a proffessional comedian and again, he was very good.
Kind of obnoxious and in my opinion Bill Cosby did it best.a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Have a look at Bill Cosby (Himself)
As good as it gets really, gotta admire him. a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
And you wonder why they lie to you...
a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The aircraft carrier is the catapult weapon of war and likely soon to be realized just a waste of time, lives and money, the most powerful weapon on the planet always has been the population and always will be.
That is why we have bombs.
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FREDMEISTER

you could've gotten all that into one post maybe two but anyways

join