It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Consider myself quite a spiritual person but do have a truly Hitchens view of organised religion.

Anyway, have lots of global friends and really do try to respect their different opinions (even though my non belief gets me into loads of sh•t).

Whatever the case one of my friends sent me this new vid and apparently lots of humans in Israel think 'Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda' is the new messiah.. because he can memorize a book.

Also (allegedly) there is something coming out of a fire.

Thought I'd share it with the good folks on ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Interesting. But many Christians also have memorized the Old Testament .

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Not much of a Messiah if he has to wear a face nappy. Unless of course he just happens to be the ugliest Messiah like for ever.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
He debunked it in a follow up video.

Some kind of camera trick where the "entity" is an inverse "reflection" of the fire.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The second coming of Brian?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Hmm, how to do this with my own fires?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

There is a greater sign from the TRUE God that Yeshua HaMashiach is the one.

The world ignores and man may not look upon GOD or his throne, but he allowed this to be revealed to the world.

After it was found by Ron Wyatt Rabbi's tried to go and take it, but they were struck dead by the TRUE angels who are tasked with guarding it.

And another group came and tried to destroy the ACTUAL the real site of the crucifixion, the alter upon which the LAMB OF GOD was slain upon the cross.

That sign is the Ark of the covenant.

AND the BLOOD OF CHRIST upon it which trickled down through the rock of Golgotha when he died on the Cross and anointed the throne of God on earth the Mercy Seat of the ark of the covenant at what if God was sitting on it is HIS right hand just as the Risen Christ is enthroned at his right hand in heaven.

Make no mistake the spirit that has led people astray in this false miracle is in very serious trouble with the Lord, this man is Not the Messiah (At least not the one sent by GOD) but Jesus IS.

We were told these things would come to pass as the video you have uploaded says, and what are a bunch of Rabbis doing at a fire acting like Asher pole and Baal worshippers?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Hello mother.

True genius

Have to ask (seems like on every thread these days) did anyone watch the full video before replying?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Basically to everyone posting on this thread - drop the egos guys.

Actually study what is being said.

As a fan of anthropology, I find this stuff fascinating.

'Christ boiling in feces' around 8:00.

Comments?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Not much of a Messiah if he has to wear a face nappy. Unless of course he just happens to be the ugliest Messiah like for ever.

I Prefer Handsome Messiahs Myself , makes them More Adorable......
edit on 4-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hmm... Is this Any Different than a Super Bowl Half Time Show ? Or a Ritual at Bohemian Grove ? .......Pff.......

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Or a Ritual at Bohemian Grove ? ...

Funny you should bring that up.

If the average human had half a clue as to what really goes on they'd probably lose their mind (hence the willful ignorance).

Here's the CCC at BG.

4:40

My personal favourite is the sounds from the S+B initiation ceremony.

Video

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

that Video of the Boys in Israel Dancing Around the Bonfire leaves a Bit of a Demonic Vibe don't you Think ? Not Good .

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Yanuka basically just means exactly that: he knows a couple of books by heart, that he was (by now) a child prodigy.
The story is actually from May'21 and started circulating in Spain because Christian Endtimers attached a significance not even his own orthodox community ever gave to him.
So.... *shruggs*

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If this was nothing to do with Israel, Jerusalem and the Messiah and it is a misunderstanding then I apologise to our Jewish cousins.

Under that circumstance this COULD be a miracle not a demon, remember angelic beings often ascended in fire such as the one whom could be argued to be the TRUE Father of Samson.

And if this boy has been blessed to have a great memory good on him, there is nothing bad or evil about memorising the scriptures and even if he and those people do not know Yeshua remember he came as a Jew and he loves them even warts and all.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Mean While . . .

Globalistic Neo-Colonialists are . . .

" Ukraine has finally become 'Ukraine' " according to rabbis
" jews in Ukraine are proud "

df.news...

Zellinsky along with his SUPREMACIST
'nazis', and rabbis . . .
and so it goes . . .
Then conveniently . . .
a dictator 'messiah' will appear

Putin keeps Crimea,
and zionists get Ukraine as planned.
Written just as a Hollywood script.
with the sheeples paying money for the show.

edit on 5/11/22 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If you ever have contact with "God" in any way it can really go to your head.

What I'm going to confess to here is I actually heard the rushing of the wind as described in Acts 2. And I will admit it was an interesting experience being a "goa'uld" for a few days. Minus the worm in the head of course.

But now I want to reply to that Jewish rabbi from the 8:00 minute mark talking about Jesus. He's ignorant of this detail so I'm going to supply it.

The reason that Jesus Christ was not the messiah they were expecting is because of the John the Baptist debacle. According to the story he was beheaded by Herod at the request of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest. The problem was the Jews were expecting 4 messiahs not one. And they murdered the Elijah the prophet messiah. And that triggered the curse of Malachi 4.

And the details of that curse are found in the book of Hosea. But in a nutshell the Jews triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. So because of that Jesus Christ became the one that slapped the earth with a curse.

So the problem for that Jew in the video there is Jesus Christ was not a false Messiah. He was a Messiah denied. He actually was there originally to be what they expected. And Salome blew it. And it would appear the last 2000 years are entirely her fault.

And that's one terrible secret of the Bible they have been keeping from you. One of those pearls of great value from the parables.

edit on 6-11-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

That's not what I hear mate, he's been given the 'keys to the temple' and is (as we speak) being hailed as a very important chap.

All the Arabs seem to be up in arms, can you provide any links about Spain?

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

that Video of the Boys in Israel Dancing Around the Bonfire leaves a Bit of a Demonic Vibe don't you Think ? Not Good .

Don't know about that mate but it's truly interesting to watch lol.

edit on 9-11-2022 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

top topics

join