It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists In London Lab Just Created A Mutant Super Strain of COVID And It’s Reportedly Lethal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Jag, I don't think they're evil so much as amoral. 'Course, that doesn't make the outcome any better for the victims of their malpractice.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hangontight

EXCLUSIVE: 'This is playing with fire - it could spark a lab-generated pandemic': Experts slam Boston lab where scientists have created a new deadly Omicron strain with an 80% kill rate in mice

Good post and there's some relevant info below (from 12 years ago) about the insanely lax security protocols at Boston bio labs.

"Boston University's tularemia problems have popped the balloon of bloated and distorted safety claims about the biodefense program," says Sunshine Project Director Edward Hammond, "CDC secrecy about biological weapons accidents will shake remaining confidence in laboratory safety not only in Boston; but nationwide.

By rejecting disclosure, CDC is signaling intent to continue with the status quo of indifference, underreporting and secrecy. The solution is to reign in the sprawling and palpably dangerous biodefense program and to mandate reporting and prompt public disclosure of laboratory accidents.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I may be missing something here but how are they creating new, deadlier Omicron strains in Boston when the funding was signed off for in March, 2020.. when 'Omicron' didn't exist?

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I think all their funding should be cutoff and their labs shutdown until a full investigation is done. If one of these virus leak their lab, everyone involved deserves to be hunted down like rabid dogs. I guess the first go around of killing wasn’t good enough for these evil people.

That would only be possible if there were good people in charge.

There are none at that atmosphere.
Nowhere near the top of any hierarchy. You name it.
That's how they keep us down.

Only good folks are the ones scraping-by every day, struggling to feed and shelter themselves.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
What was the line from Alien?

" I say we take off, and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[New Employee] "I just wanted to say that I'm very happy your company decided to hire me. I can finally put my master's degree in biochemical engineering to use. I can't wait to get started. So, what are we working on? A cure for cancer? A cure for the common cold? Maybe a cure for blindness?"

[Company] "We're trying to make more deadly strains of COVID."

[New Employee] "Uh, ok. Uh, why?"

[Company] "Here's your workstation and your PPE. The breakroom is down the hall, third door on the left."

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hangontight

Just F'n great.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Hangontight

You know how supposedly they (the evil elite) have to SHOW us what they are doing before they do it.
All this time we are going after the wrong people.

Who are always the villains in movies, cartoon????

THE EVIL SCIENTISTS!!! What do they do? They make up evil concoctions that harm humans!

SCIENCE IS REAL!!!

# 1642
edit on 1-11-2022 by TheWhiteKnight because: so is fire

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
This is a great illustration of human stupidity-even with the benefits of hindsight,people just love repeating mistakes,or attempting to make even worse mistakes.

Its also a great example of people who believe they are "intelligent" just because they think they are an expert in one narrow field.
In this case the field is science/virology.
An expert scientist/virologist can still excel at being completely stupid in other areas.

Everyone knows its wise to attempt to learn from history-but that is rarely put into practice.

remember when the people got fed up

and killed all the scientists?

april 2034.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

i don't see any difference between modern neo liberals the late stage Victorians and 1920/30s new liberals the problem is we saw in 1945 the kind of outcome and camps that type thinking leads to when people think they are gods..

we appear to be heading for a similar outcome...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How many of their test subjects became ill?
How many died as a result of their exposure to this modified virus?

Is there any information around?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
US and UK have been manufacturing very deadly covid lately. As bio weapons.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Doesn't it seem strange that these places/countries are all experimenting with this strain with no oversight? Then announces it to the world that it can be done?a reply to: Ravenwatcher

edit on 3-11-2022 by Mudpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mudpuppy

the thing is they are the oversight

Imperial modelling was integral to the UKs pandemic response, and the lapped up the modelling.. this was the modelling that was pushed onto Trump in the USA to force both Trump and Johnsons down the destructive paths they followed..

A chilling scientific paper helped upend U.S. and U.K. coronavirus strategies

so the modellers presenting the most deadly models where also working on making the virus as deadly as possible..

edit on 3-11-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Why?

What is the purpose of these 'experiments' or whatever they were/are?
How are they beneficial to mankind?

Some things are simply best left unknown.

Insanity.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Why?

What is the purpose of these 'experiments' or whatever they were/are?
How are they beneficial to mankind?

Some things are simply best left unknown.

Insanity.

One purpose is to justify someone's existence scientifically and academically.

Another is to justify a large sum of money given to these projects.

And there is a more sinister purpose I suppose...

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Freeborn these are the kinds of experts govs have turned control of our lives and our kids futures over to, the new liberals tried to do that in both late Victorian era and again in 20s and 30s, its a path the Nazis continued down to its disgusting conclusion and we saw with the kinds of camps that kind of path leads to...

I really do fear that one or more countries will end up doing the same and taking that kind of thinking further..

In that fear I can only hope its not us..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join