It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropping like flies...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The college football world was shocked today to learn of the passing of former Knights tight end Jake Hescock. He was 25 years old.

According to FOX 35 in Orlando, Hescock went into cardiac arrest while out jogging in Boston last week. Unfortunately, the medical incident caused him to suffer a severe brain injury and he had to go on life support before passing away. UCF head coach Gus Malzahn took to Twitter yesterday to offer his condolences to Hescock's family. He praised Hescock as someone who "embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight." "We’re heartbroken to hear of Jake’s passing. He was an incredible person, who embodied what it means to be a UCF Knight. Everyone who knew Jake loved him and he was a blessing to coach. He will be greatly missed. Kristi and I’s prayers are with his whole family," Malzahn wrote. Jake Hescock was a three-star prospect coming out of Connecticut in 2016. 247Sports rated him as the No. 34 tight end in the country and the No. 4 prospect from Connecticut that year. Initially committed to Wisconsin, Hescock later went to UCF, where as a senior he appeared 12 games and recorded one tackle during the 2021 college football season.

I suppose he could have been gardening earlier in the day, and gotten some heart attack causing soil on his hands. Or maybe he drank a Rockstar Energy drink. Maybe he'd shoveled snow? Whatever the cause, I am sure that doctors are: Baffled, Bollixed, and Bewildered. #BAFFLED!

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm sure his family and loved ones would be delighted with your post.

Not.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

So if it were me...

and I died from a vaccine that I was more or less tricked into taking through a bunch of scare monger lying bull#, I would hope there was someone still on this side of eternity that had the balls to scream about my death, and hopefully wake others up to the reality that is either being hidden from them, or they have thus far refused to see.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

But would you want someone to post disrespectful and sarcastic snark about it?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Me personally? I have no problem with that...

I do have a problem with the incessant retorts of: "People have been dying early since forever" like everything is just hunky dory and nothing unusual is going on. In fact, I would find that far more disrespectful if that were me seeing this from the other side of eternity. Not only is the constant cry of "it's anything but the vaccines" disrespectful to those who die from it, it is running cover for the psychopaths that foisted the virus, and the vaccine upon humanity.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

So if it were me...

and I died from a vaccine that I was more or less tricked into taking through a bunch of scare monger lying bull#, I would hope there was someone still on this side of eternity that had the balls to scream about my death, and hopefully wake others up to the reality that is either being hidden from them, or they have thus far refused to see.

Exactly my point. But the evil is present even on ATS.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Have people really all previously lived to a ripe old age?

Out of the billions vaccinated they simply are not dropping like flies

Let's agree to differ.

Gloating about folk dying is just wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Oh, am I "evil" now then?

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

7% to 20% excess mortality in various places around the world say different...

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

We've already done that.

Two sides to every story.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

24-Year-Old Flight Attendant at Air Albania Collapses and Dies Suddenly from Heart Attack Shortly After Landing in London

A member of the Air Albania cabin crew collapsed and died suddenly last week following a heart attack on a flight from Tirana, Albania to London.

According to the airline, Greta Dyrmishi, who was 24 years old, died suddenly on Wednesday, December 21, due to a heart attack shortly after landing at Stansted Airport in London, England.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.msn.com...
The Tragic Death Of UFC Star Stephan Bonnar

On December 22, 2022, MMA and wrestling star Stephan Bonnar died at the age of 45, UFC confirmed on Instagram. "Stephan Bonnar was one of the most important fighters to ever compete in the Octagon," UFC President Dana White said in an official statement. "His fight with Forrest Griffin changed the sport forever, and he will never be forgotten. The fans loved him, related to him and he always gave them his best. He will be missed." Though an official cause of death is yet to be released, Daily Mail reports that the UFC star died from complications of the heart.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.gofundme.com...

Mark McElrath Memorial Fund

United States Secret Service Special Agent Mark McElrath unexpectedly passed away while at home. Mark is survived by his wife, Sydney; his two children, Maddy (4) and Max (1); parents Alan and Trisha; brother, Nick; and many other loving family members and good friends.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Didn't you personally predict that there would be a significant uptick in heart attacks due to people being less active during lockdown?

Are you saying that you were wrong about this?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
twitter.com... 554a733ec830e4982ae141d6ef6a1%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.glocktalk.com%2Fthreads%2Fdoctor-who-faced-backlash-for-vaccinating-children-and -causing-adverse-reactions-dies-suddenly.1965818%2F

NEW: Young doctor #diedsuddenly right before Christmas 🚨

Dr. Wileon Chin ran Pacific Pines MedCentres, a Covid vaccination clinic on the Gold Coast.💉💉

His doctor told news sources that his death was sudden and an “unexpected age-inappropriate death”

An Australian family doctor who got death threats from anti-vaxxers during the pandemic after two children experienced adverse reactions to the Covid shot has died suddenly.

Hong Kong-born Doctor Wilson Chin, who studied medicine in Britain for 14 years and ran an under-12 Covid vaccination clinic on the Gold Coast, died just days before Christmas, Daily Mail reported.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Executive Producer of ABC’s ‘This Week with George Stephanopoulos’ Dies Suddenly at 37

On Friday, the executive producer of the ABC News Sunday public affairs show “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” died suddenly at 37.

Dax Tejera died unexpectedly of a heart attack on Friday, December 23 according to a statement sent out to employees on Saturday by ABC News president Kim Godwin.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Second ABC News Producer Dies Suddenly by Undisclosed Causes

Another producer for ABC 10News in San Diego, California, died suddenly last week by undisclosed causes.

Erica Gonzalez, one of ABC’s talented morning show producers, passed away last week.

“As some of you have heard, our dear family member, Erica has gained her Angel wings, unexpectedly,” according to her fundraising campaign.

“Our family is hurting and in disbelief. We are currently in the process of bringing her home from San Diego to El Paso, TX,” it reads.

Is anyone getting the picture yet? Picking up what's being laid down? Comprehending what's staring your right in the face?

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does anyone wonder if people are getting too much radiation poisoning with high directed energy levels? Wonder if these athletic deaths are associated with their phones and/or brain trama with wireless headphones. Interesting side note. If you take an EMF tester and monitor your phone while surfing content it's eye opening. I've found that while watching certain things like shorts on my phone the EMF reading will go off the charts and will give an overload reading on certain video shorts. Don't know if it's targeted content or not. But the meter will overload while watching shorts. Some shorts have low reading dosages, and some are off the scale. Are these people watching this phone content while using data and receiving too much radiation throughout the day or massive doses in short times? The only other things I've found in my home that overloads the EMF meter is the microwave and a plug-in carbon monoxide detector. Just food for thought.

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

I'm sure we are all getting too much radiation with everything around us broadcasting at all times...

but that has been the case for at least a decade, and this "died suddenly" phenomenon is just a year and a half old. I personally don't believe that the radiation from transmission of cell or wireless data has anything to do with it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join