It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Expects To Quadruple U.S. COVID Vaccine Price To $110-$130 Per Dose

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Ah yes, get the bought and paid for CDC to "recommend" adding (or forcing) your experimental vaccine to the children's vaccination requirements and then quadruple the price.

This is crazy, why are they raising prices? They flat out tell you to meet revenue forecasts.

The corruption in this country never ceases to amaze me.

www.reuters.com...

NEW YORK, Oct 20 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc expects to roughly quadruple the price of its COVID-19 vaccine to about $110 to $130 per dose after the United States government's current purchase program expires, Pfizer executive Angela Lukin said on Thursday.

Lukin said she expects the vaccine - currently provided for free to all by the government - will be made available at no cost to people who have private insurance or government paid insurance.

Reuters earlier on Thursday reported that Wall Street was expecting such price hikes due to weak demand for COVID vaccines, which meant vaccine makers would need to hike prices to meet revenue forecasts for 2023 and beyond.

The U.S. government currently pays around $30 per dose to Pfizer and German partner BioNTech SE (22UAy.DE). In 2023, the market is expected to move to private insurance after the U.S. public health emergency expires.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I don’t care if it’s a thousand, I’m not talking it.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

"Weak demand"

I like the sounds of that.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
"Ergh me Gerd, we'd all better get it before it's too expensive!!"

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   
They could charge a grand a shot for all I care. Never took it, never will.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The "demand" or should I say coerced sheep's acquisition of said experimental gene therapy poison is around 15% and not 70%. How do they make the same amount of money with such a sh# market? Quadruple the price so it's effectively 60% and throw some paxlovid in and now you keep your profit margin intact.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t care if it’s a thousand, I’m not talking it.

Well, you commies forget that's the point. It's all about the money. It's always about the money. If they can make the vaccine mandatory, and require it, then they can charge however much money they want for it, and believe you me, you're going to shell out that thousand dollars or they'll crack your kneecaps and bust your windows for it. The motorcycle riders at the tattoo parlor told you you needed a vaccine, so you'd better get it or else. Pay for it or else. What else did you expect when you dumbasses all voted democrat?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I knew this agenda was really about the jab, but they sure can't resist to suck us dry before the economy collapses can they ?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
dbl post
edit on 22-10-2022 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro
dbl post

Dbl jabbed too, you must be rich?! I'm surprised that they are not paying us suicidal maniacs to take that useless junk serum made by real opportunists where money is their real god! 💉💀

top topics

join