It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO arrested voter information given to CHinese

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
frankspeech.com...
>>
1) Did Konnech, Inc. store our election pollworkers’ information on Chinese servers?

2) Did Konnech, Inc. have, now or in the past, access to Indiana voter rolls? If so, was the data stored on Chinese servers?

3) Will Timothy Wesco and Jon Ford, the Elections Committee Chairs in both the House and the Senate, convene a special session to investigate these issues?

4) Have the Chief Elections Officers of the State and Clerks of Marion, Lake, and Allen counties acted to ensure no malfeasance has occurred? Although we have not been able to speak to the clerks, we have been made aware that Allen County is investigating.

Seriously will the corruption only get worse on midterms? From the voter information I am sure cyber attacks may soon follow.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is a big story that's been slept on. I would have tried to cover it but I'm focusing on the scamdemic. They were shipping data back to China and the Chinese had super admin level access to the voting servers which aren't even supposed to be online. Who would they vote for ? A weak president so that they could take taiwan?

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This is a big story that's been slept on. I would have tried to cover it but I'm focusing on the scamdemic. They were shipping data back to China and the Chinese had super admin level access to the voting servers which aren't even supposed to be online. Who would they vote for ? A weak president so that they could take taiwan?

Wow you’re onto something huge

Biden said the USA would go to war with China if China tries to invade Taiwan

Maybe it’s code in super admin level access for im weak ?

OMG scamdemic and Peado cabals Batman

#ConnectTheDots
edit on 21-10-2022 by NAFOTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Just saw this today
www.newsweek.com...

>>Josh Barnett, a Donald Trump-supporting Republican Arizona congressional candidate who lost his GOP primary in August, shared a news article detailing Yu's arrest while tweeting "well well well."

new topics

top topics

join