It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Current status of the Economy...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The Current status of the Economy as the results of Sanctions agaisnt Russia over the conflict in Ukraine.
There is quite a bit of news coming out with the status of the Economy.

There are those say that Germany, Europe will be fine without Russian exports/imports. Unfortunately Europe already has far more issues than just rising inflation/living costs.

It has being reported that "Europe's energy crisis" Europe's Wood industry is booming before winter. Is that a good thing or bad thing? in other words.

Collecting woods to keep warm for some due to the over expensive electricity energy bill.

Wood industry booms before winter of discontent

he roams around building sites collecting discarded chunks of wood.

In Western Euporean Countries like Portugal a nation that had the lowest inflation in the past decade for the first time Portugal has its inflation to the highest more than 30 years.

Portugal currently faces struggles to cope with charities who are struggling to cope with homelessness while as it surges in Portugal.
Portugal's charities struggle to cope with homelessness surge

Portugal isnt the only nation facing such a struggle but also some other Western Euporean Countries.
This is all happening while their leaders are continuing to ignore the needs of the people as they continue to not finical support Ukraine's government but military.

As while still pushing through demanding more sanctions agaisnt Russia.
These sanctions are hurting Europe more than it is Russia and it shows how it is hurting Euporean countries.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There are those who also say that a strong & rising USD is a good thing for the global ecmcony yet the global markets dont seem to agree with that.

While the USD is rising, other currencies are falling that is never a good sign.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
SERIOUSLY food is going to be in short supply due to the failed and uncontrolled illegal flow of people moving into foreign countries.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Build Back Better/The Great Reset in action.

Personal anecdote - I have a tradesman doing renovations (I live in New England) and a lot of his wealthy clients who are moving here from out of state are building "bunkers" with smart tech/sensors/underground tunnels and robust security, even showed me video and pics of some of the homes he's working on, tunnels, tech, major security/surveillance included.

Also lots of generators (including $600,000 diesel generators that are almost as big as the footprint of my single family home).

What do the "elite" and ultra wealthy know that the rest of us don't?

edit on 15-10-2022 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Build Back Better/The Great Reset in action.

Personal anecdote - I have a tradesman doing renovations (I live in New England) and a lot of his wealthy clients who are moving here from out of state are building "bunkers" with smart tech/sensors/underground tunnels and robust security, even showed me video and pics of some of the homes he's working on.

What do the "elite" and ultra wealthy know that the rest of us don't?

They know the cities are crumbling and those that are not obese will go to your area and take what you have. Stay safe my good friend.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I added to my comment - they're also buying lots of generators and also huge generators for some of these compounds that have many different buildings

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Portugal was doing pretty well before it got involved with Globalisation. Farmers grew the crops, fishermen fished the seas. The crop was harvested

Then the Globalists threw a few shoe factories into Portugal. Locals flocked to these new fangled places of employment. All well for a decade. Then Globalists transferred production to East Asia. No more crops for the locals yet stranded in the industrial zones. Culture of a thousand years destroyed in a decade.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

They know centuries old illusions are crumbling.

They know people are more well connected and well informed than ever.

They know that by being wealthy they are painting targets on themselves.

What does a rat do when it’s been seen? It scrambles for the nearest hole to hide away in.

The real question is, when will the tipping point will occur?
edit on 15-10-2022 by andr3w68 because: Errors due to fat ape fingers on a cracked iPad screen.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I should go into my woods and collect the fallen trees, I made about a third of a single of wood a few weeks ago and I could get maybe two more singles from the dead trees for my kitchen wood stove if I get out there. I have four singles on the front porch, enough to heat the house for eight hours a day to help lower energy costs for about three months. I need to get more drying, and I only have about three weeks to gather it. It needs to season, I suppose I could buy some from someone I know, a couple of singles extra would be nice.

I hate killing live healthy trees, but if needed I could, I have been just cutting down the dead and dying here, I like trees, I will not kill them until they are dying....unless of course, there is a disaster, then only in the winter when the sap has gone down into the roots to keep down the creasote that forms...my stove is not airtight, so it is not as bad as an airtight for creasote buildup in the chimneys, chimney fires suck, and when even a little fire forms in them it sounds scary with just a little layer of the stuff in the chimney.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

In Britain there were a lot of woodlands called Copses, they were used for coppicing, where they were pruned and correctly trimmed. Which meant you never had to fell a healthy tree, so what you took allowed the tree to grow straight and would make good wood later on as if at some stage it was used for lumber. Then the prunings were turned into charcoal, which reduced the weight for carting, Also clean burning.

new topics

top topics

join