It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Oxford study shows a big decline in immune system

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

This guy has done a calculation on the worldwide death figures and thinks we are at the cusp of the main die-off. He can't get much from China. But it looks like his figures are pretty good. Russia stopped the vaccinations and got a die-off in Ukraine so it seems to be a worldwide push to depopulate. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thethinkingman
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thats absolutely not true,

It actually mostly is.

That said...

you can make someones immune system malfunction. This is literally how the spanish flu killed so many healthy people, their HEALTHY immune response caused an over reaction

There is also much truth in what you said there, but I wasn't addressing the spanish flu, or special cases with regard to new/unknown deadly pathogens.

You can also cause autoimmune disorders by having antigens that are so similar to your own body parts, your immune system can't tell the difference.

Yes, and autoimmune disorders are one of the very serious conditions that respond extremely quickly, and in general, unilaterally and are almost always 100% resolved within a few weeks, to a few months at most, after switching to the phd.

You can also cause antibody dependent enhancement which means your adaptive immune system can be trained to produce responses that will infact cause you to be effected even more, due to the lack of neutrilisation or infact prevent other antibodies from attatching to vital areas of an antigen

Yes, germ warfare is real... but I wasn't addressing that.

Its actually alot more complex than you might realise.

Well, I agree in so far as to say with confidence that anyone who thinks we have figured out even 5% of the complexities of our body's systems - any of them, individually, especially the gut and/or our immune systems, much less as a whole - is either ignorant, naive, or an arrogant overeducated 'scientist'.

This being said, most people are healthy generally.

Rotflmao!

Sorry, but anyone who believes that is without question either ignorant, naive, or an arrogant overeducated 'scientist'.

The human body is incredible but we absolutely push it to the limit with all the # we do. Injecting multiple known antigens into someone is bound to cause problems. Its miraculous that the body does as well as it does. Theres hundreds of thousands of novel chemicals around you that basically never existed up until the turn of the 1900's. Our bodies are dealing with ALL OF IT COMBINED, not 1 thing at time. Its all the toxins at once that you're constantly exposed too.

I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I'll never jab my kids, band will teach them to eat the phd as much as possible so as to give their bodies the best chance possible at surviving the insanity that is being and has been pushed for many decades now.
edit on 2-10-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: rickymouse

This guy has done a calculation on the worldwide death figures and thinks we are at the cusp of the main die-off. He can't get much from China. But it looks like his figures are pretty good. Russia stopped the vaccinations and got a die-off in Ukraine so it seems to be a worldwide push to depopulate. www.bitchute.com...

Aside from the fact that they don't name their sources, and the fact that those graphs aren't granular enough to determine anything more than a general trend ... you do realize that you're simply seeing a pretty average death curve caused by covid, taken completely out of context.

DM me this time next year, if I'm knee deep in dead I'll be sure to let you know.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Where's all the others?

Feeling lazy?

a reply to: thethinkingman

What the anti-vaxxers don't want you to know is that a lot of the deaths are associated with the AstraZeneca shot, and then are almost exclusively with women in a select age bracket. After there were 15 deaths the entire EU scrubbed its AstraZeneca vax program and started again almost from scratch with a new vax program designed to minimize the risks that they had found.

Yes, it only took 15 deaths for a block with a population of over 360 million people to react.

Since then deaths have been down, and are in line with the flu shot.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It acts more like a Bradykinin storm.

Well, being that both are just theories, I prefer to stick to the basics.

And the bottom line is, the basics of simply eating the phd (proper human diet) resolves 99.99% of the problem s that most people have.

There are some exceptions of course, from those who are physically missing parts due either to birth defects or surgeries (gall bladder removed, etc), to those with serious genetic disorders, but even they can experience some or even a lot of relief of symptoms by switching.

We eat about eighty percent healthy these days, feel lots better.

Well, that depends on how you define 'eating healthy'. Most people are following extremely bad advice because they choose to listen to the wrong people rather than do their own research and learn the truth.

To back up my claim that the phd resolves most (if not all) autoimmune disorders:

To backup my claim that carnivore is the phd:

and another one specifically about the lies we've been told about saturated fats - they are, in factm the healthiest fats and are critical to our health:

and lastly - 'Plants are trying to kill you:

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
www.mayoclinic.org... ign=372066589&geo=78672&kw=shoulder%20bursitis%20surgery&query=bursitis&ad=80264430235831&network=Search&sitetarget=o&adgroup=1284229844621494&extensi on=&target=kwd-80264520219405&matchtype=b&device=c&account=B013932Y&invcfm&placementsite=enterprise&gclid=04c281ceafa91b78a75be2f725bce208&msclkid=04c 281ceafa91b78a75be2f725bce208

COVID19 found a health issue to attack my care-giver & life coach...

Yes ---- the walk-in clinic doctor actually uttered that 'cause'...and that professional must have reason to make such a claim, such as an exponential increase of feet inflamations seen/treated

but mylong-time friends' case of bursitis has grown into a serious infection & developed into foot swelling/open sores in mouth/accompanied by elevated fevers for 2 weeks so far----- with a battery of tests still proceeding

i never considered 'bursitis' as a comorbidity issue... before now

i do have feelings the vaxx's & boosters she volunteered to take so as to continue her volunteer works at 4 different venues have contributed/caused her immunity system to feed-upon-itself

...awaiting test results to identify the specific causes of this pop-up distress to my 25 year dear friend

edit on nd31166471807402412022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

The beef we eat is grass fed organic beef from some farmers we know well.

The fish we usually eat is Whitefish caught from Lake Superior and I buy it whole so I can know the condition of the fish from the fish house. Let them sell the fish that were sitting in the nets for days to those who buy filets. They know I look at the eyes there to see the freshness of the fish and I go get three to five at a time and process them and vacuum pack them within the next two to three hours.

The eggs we eat are from someone we know well, the feed they use is good feed, and the woman is real particular about her chicks. We used to get eight dozen every two weeks, two for us and six to the kids and grandkids and their families, but we reduced it to about five dozen now and someone else took up the rest. Store bought eggs suck in flavor including the ones that say organic compared to these eggs. Are they healthier? Don't know, but it was costing us a buck an egg for the two dozen we kept because we gave away six dozen at three bucks a dozen that we pay. I also give some extra for the eggs sometimes, because I consider the money we pay child support....we eat their children so I figure that the hens need better food to make up for their loss.

Surprisingly I have done lots of testing on myself that has led to me correcting my diet to what keeps me healthy and it WORKS. Some would not call this healthy, but it works really well for me.

There are a lot of people out there touting the mediteranian diet as healthy....not for me it isn't. I cannot eat nearly that much veggies, I would be as wild as an Italian if I did. I like being mellow, I don't mind my Italian friends, but it is not the way I want to be. I also think the Spanish are a little overzealous, especially the women....they seem to be a little overexpressive sometimes...fun to be around but I would not want to marry a spanish girl, they remind me of birds on steroids. I am mostly Finnish with a small percentage of other far north European/scandinavian and inuit genes My diet matches my ancestors diet now more which works good for me even though it would probably make some people sickly.

Good saturated fats are not a problem for me, naturally grown animal meat is digested well too, the store bought crap is usually hard on my gut and makes me feel like crap if I eat it too much. I can eat bread made with organic grains decently, but there is a limit on that too. We are picky on the chicken we buy, it needs flavor, the Ahmish chickens seem to be more flavorful because they are grown more natural I guess. Seems strange that lately I like foods that increase my ability to think well, while I was like that when I was young....but back in the seventies, eighties, and nineties, it was not cool to think much so I switched to foods that made me not think as deeply. I wanted to be as dumb as the others I knew so dumbed myself down with foods....some of those dumbing down foods share chemistry with what they now call super foods...it is not a coincidence that super foods dumb people down.

posted on Oct, 2 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Government mistake or policy which actually leads to far greater mortality will be hidden at some stage if they get too bad, figures massaged, figures not published. Figures downplayed etc all the usual tricks at obscuring.I think if it became common knowledge chaos could quite easily ensue. No government body will brag that because of their policy the average death rate has increased exponentially agreed?.... I think this seems to be one of the ways the figures are being obscured, Cancer deaths are being reassigned as covid deaths to make it like cancer has not gone off the charts since the rollout. Many oncologists have posted that they can't believe the rise in some cancers . www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The valid research paper shows about 44% drop in the immune system. Alex Jones has some fun with regards to lizards, and a pro-vax doctor is now singing from a different hymn book. Jones maintains that it's all in the plan, to show about two years in that the vaccine was so bad that big pharma will be taken into a WHO committee for continual oversight, when that happens with the new legislation being rolled out, the WHO will be vaccine command center and they will override governments with regards to health issues. but it's too late as the job has been done.www.bitchute.com...

Monday December 5, 2022

One of the things people overlook (or are unaware of), is how the Covid-19 vaccines can reduce your immune system's effectiveness. The conditions and diseases that were well-suppressed inside your body, can suddenly explode to make you very sick, or eventually kill you.

This may have been what led to the sudden (visible) cancer, followed by the relatively quick death of TV/Movie Star KIRSTIE ALLEY today.

Kirstie Alley's Death Stuns Everyone: people.com...

I remember her as the sexy Vulcan lady on Star Trek movie, "The Wrath of Khan": www.imdb.com...

If there really is a connection between Covid vaccines, and the weakening of immune systems, I hope that link is officially confirmed in the near future. There could be millions of "time bombs" walking around. I wonder if medical science can diffuse them? Hope so!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join