It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE UNHOLY TRINITY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Jesus?

You mean that dude that steals hubcaps from cars?

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Jesus never came to change secular society, Jesus came to change individuals
We were created in God’s image, the image on the coin was a representation of secular society
Jesus addressed those who would follow Him, not those who choose otherwise. An educated Jew would have understood the meaning clearly, you on the other hand, it’s not so clear.
Even Pontus Pilate didn’t want to condemn Christ as it was clear to Pilate Jesus was not at odds with Roman authorities
Your opinion is mired in confirmation bias.

But then, you clearly know better having studied theology for so many years

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Jesus addressed those who would follow Him, not those who choose otherwise.

And there it is, the message so clear and so simple. No ambiguity what so ever.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
You present very agreeable principles yet do not, as far as I can ascertain, address the point I attempted to make about closed ears and how difficult it is to speak to them. So to get more direct and to the point, I will repeat my point more specifically as I suppose you might agree could be that path of a warrior.

Your OP strongly addresses the pursuit of money and how that pursuit is at the core of the dysfunction of not only our modern world but indeed goes back to antiquity. So, as you fashion yourself a person who would themself as being an ''educator in these times''

people like me who DO understand the message have to attempt to teach those who think they understand that in fact, they do not and are themselves operating in error/delusion.

and

For me personally, I am FAR from perfect, however I can celebrate the fact that I have, in these final hours, tried a little more than in previous years. Word of mouth isn't enough. We must get louder. We must take direct action against evil. (Writing and giving presentations are actions)

how do you propose to to take that education and shine it on that major dysfunction of modern society as exemplified by the worshiping of monetary gain as promoted by Donald Trump. la reply to: livinglight108

One mind, one heart, One Soul at a time.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
34 "Do not think that I (Jesus) have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 37 Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. (Matthew 10:34-39, ESV)

All Red letters in the Bible (Jesus speaking)
www.gotquestions.org...
edit on 11-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: Added content

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join