It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Nice Glass of Milk in the Morning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Oh yes! In fact, I've taken to refrigerating my dough and baking half a dozen at a time so we only ever get to eat fresh-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies for that very reason

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Milk is key for me with certain foods for that combo goodness. Milk with next-morning cold pizza out of the fridge is one of my comfort-food breakfast delights. Really need the milk though or the cold pizza loses something. Definitely with peanut-butter sandwiches...

edit on 27-9-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
a reply to: Boadicea

Milk is a key for me with certain foods for that combo goodness. Milk with next-morning cold pizza out of the fridge is one of my comfort-food breakfast delights. Really need the milk though or the cold pizza loses something.

LOL -- that's my sister and my daughter's favorite breakfast and they say the same thing! My daughter sometimes dips her pizza in heavy cream... she says it's better than ranch dressing.

Definitely with peanut-butter sandwiches...

Oh definitely! I like a little butter with my peanut butter too, to help cut the peanut butter a little and help it go down easier, but milk is still a must have with peanut butter. And it's gotta be Jif!

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The lemon-juice and ACV worked for me, because my problem ended-up being insufficient stomach-acid, rather than the 20-year diagnosis of my symptoms being caused by too much acid.

It's my understanding that this is the case for some, but not all heartburn and reflux.
But unfortunately, our family doctors are not savvy to this.

Maybe just do an internet search, for lemon-juice in the morning, or lemon-juice and heartburn.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I tried the lemon juice thing didn't work.
I tried lots of things even fermenting my own sour cabbage juice. Did that one for months and it did help so long as I took it. It didn't get rid of the heart burn enterally so I still have to take meds, and as soon as I stop drinking it the bad heart burn comes right back.
It is gross and super hard to drink a glass of soured cabbage juice everyday.

Remind me again what is acv?

I really don't want to have to take omeprazole everyday for the rest of my life......

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sorry that the lemon-juice didn't work for you
ACV = apple-cider-vinegar, best with "the mother".
2 table-spoons in the morning and evening, in water because it could burn the throat a little when too concentrated.
As an added bonus : it is reported that the malic-acid in acv de-calcifies your pineal-gland, and you may slowly feel more intuitive, and connected. Don't know much about that really.

Have you done a water-fast, and then slow introduction of foods, to see if there is a trigger in your eating habits ?

Cutting-out snacks at night, seemed to help my heartburn the next day.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Oh I also tried that. Didn't work.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join