It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not a China Shop but There's a Bull in it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The raging bull escaped from a truck taking him and his friends to a slaughterhouse in Peru , he attacked a couple of people and ransacked a shop but was recaptured after about 40 minutes on the loose , after the day I've had my sympathies are with the bull.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Back about 30 years ago when we lived in south Texas, this happened to some idiots I knew. They loaded a pissed off bull or steer (I think it was a steer) into an open-top livestock trailer to haul him to the butcher. The animal got loose (jumped out) on a four lane highway away from town. It roamed around on the shoulder of the highway and out in the grass for awhile.

A state trooper drove by, stopped, looked out of his window, assessed the situation, waved and drove off.

Finally a real Mexican cowboy passed by, went home, loaded his work horse into his trailer, came back and got the animal into the trailer and tied up.

It was a real fecal feature and I still think that that vaquero and his horse might have been angels. The guys who loaded the steer, not so much.
:
edit on 2022 8 19 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Oops!
edit on 2022 8 19 by incoserv because: Double post.

posted on Aug, 19 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Good thing he don't have a cell phone or else he might get a whole flashmob activated !!!!

🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The one guy casually walking the dog and not really freaking out is hilarious!

top topics

join