It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump is Arrested

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

People like you are a real threat to freedom and to a Republic like the U.S. You are a threat because of your ignorance, and that of all anti-Trump cultists, of the laws of the U.S. and what system of government we are supposed to have.

The power to classify or declassify documents START AND END WITH THE POTUS. The GSA, a government agency, is the one that sealed the 15 boxes and sent them to Mar A Lago. President Trump didn't oversee what was put in those boxes. But if they are documents he has read, they were already declassified by President Trump.

A new POTUS cannot deny the rights of a previous POTUS like you anti-Trump cultists think your corrupt and senile puppet China/Russia first Biden is trying to do.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Excellent post! Filled with REAL WORLD Truths.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I appreciate and value everyone’s opinion on what will happen if Trump gets arrested.

I started to think about what would happen in the days after this happen and honestly I think most Americans are too fat, lazy, selfish and out of shape to do any kind of skirmish lines and flanking maneuvers. Half the people I work with are considered obese and 60 pounds overweight and haven’t been to a gym since high school.

I ran a 5k walk/run a few years ago and it blew my mind that I finished in the top 20% of my age group of 30 year olds and I am 20 pounds over my ideal weight. Half the 5k people just walked.

Most people will do what they always do and rage at the screen and bitch on social media but they won’t do anything that would jeopardize their job or that Netflix AND UBER EATS subscription and deliveries of meals 5 times a week or more from Chipotle.

Just look how many people complied with the vaccine mandate under threat of termination of employment which is legally described as EXTORTION.

Maybe back in the 1950s where most people were in good athletic shape and America actually meant something I can see resistance but people are too fat and lady and only interested in their own selfish concerns to ever rise up and do anything. I think that’s the hard truth.

Last month I stopped on the road to help a guy jump his truck. He told me he prayed in his truck for 8 hours for someone help him. He was disabled and 75 and didn’t have a cell phone. He said hundreds of cars passed him all day and no one stopped. He told me in the 1950s he would have waited maybe 5 minutes and someone would have stopped and I thanked him for letting me be of service.

If people don’t give a crap about their neighbors I have no confidence of them doing anything for an ideal.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join