It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington steals over 80 percent of Syria’s oil output per day

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: vNex92

A comment from your source:

"Something doesn't add up here. Assuming a 10 year period for the steal, it equates to USD 10.5 bn per year, or USD 875 million per month, consistently. Further assuming an average price of USD 70 per barrel, the quantity stolen comes to USD 12.5 million bbl/month or around 420,000/day. That is 6 times the quantity reported here. In other words: either they steal 6 times as much, or the value of the theft isn't USD 105 bn, but more in the USD 17 bn range.
To get 420,000 barrels across the border, they need 1500 trucks each carrying 40 tonnes, every day. That is 1 truck every minute non-stop 24 hours. Where is this procession of trucks being observed? It would have to be clearly visible on satellite images."

Got anything to say about that?

Do you literally not see the huge amount of trucks in a line?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Yes. Trucks or tankers?

Are they US?

Did you not see that the comment I posted was from the OP's own source?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Ksihkehe

But the OP claimed Washington was stealing it?

And when his argument was shot full of holes, he ran away?

I never said OP was accurate and have often been the one to call them out when they were wrong and posting nonsense.

You're just pissy because I'm on to the game.

The same people. Every time.

Environmentalists cheer war.

Free speech liberals cheer censorship.

Anti-police protesters cheer FBI targeting political opposition.

Protesters against abortions laws and prohibiting children from being surgically mutilated by a profit driven vanity industry support forced injections of experimental "vaccines" while ignoring dead kids.

The great thing is you've gone so far that even the dullest sheep are waking up. Hopefully one day you'll wake up too. Maybe one day they can manage to blame it all on Trump and your sleepy eyes will flutter open and you'll suddenly agree.

The idea that nobody in Washington is profiting off every aspect of the US foreign misadventures is preposterous. If it's 80% 50% or 5% it's too much and we know it's happening. It's why Ukraine is a key country, because they were profiting off the energy and medical sectors there via their friends and family.

Me, "pissy"?

Any chance on commenting on what I actually posted rather than generally ranting?

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Instead of more whataboutisms could you please comment on what I actually posted.

You wouldn't want to derail your own thread now, surely?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
You just reposted other's comments from a newspaper articles comment section dude. None of these are your words. Maybe they already answered but to the people that had these original thoughts? Keeping you out of the line, because you can't formulate your own arguments.

They are not yours, you just use them because you lack your own arguments, hence there is no big interest in answering to you, as you just copied these comments. And then you will claim harassment as always and be the victim.

People see it and remember.

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

No.

Those comments were from the OP's own source.

What's your problem with that?

As for the rest of your post, what?!!

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Did I say they were not from the OP's own source? The point is, you didn't write these comments, you use them as a sort of throw around because you yourself lack the arguments to make.

And that's why there won't be a lot responses to many of your posts in general.

A friendly headsup. So, what's your problem with that? Me sharing a helping hand to help you, why so aggressive all the time?

posted on Aug, 14 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I never said they were my comments.

They are from the OPs own source.

Why do you have such a problem with that?

Talking about lack of arguments, and as the OP seems to have run away, do you have anything on topic to contribute?

And I am not the topic of this thread.

Who is being "aggressive"?

You are the one getting personal and off topic.

Cheers for the "helping hand".

I'll take it under advisement.

edit on 14-8-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   

a reply to: DaRAGE

Yes. Trucks or tankers?

Are they US?

Did you not see that the comment I posted was from the OP's own source?

Yeah sorry mate. I didn't notice. My bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is a bit of a made up story that has been re-released as part of disinformation to cover the Russians actions in Ukraine, where there is wide scale plunder being reported of Ukrainian agricultural products, equipment and domestic loot.

Syria accuses the US! Fact is that Syria has been a dysfunctional country for some time, with major parts of the country, at various times, occupied by ISIS, the Kurds and other groups.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join