It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream or Prediction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I am here in South Carolina and the circumstances in my life that led me here ten years ago are simply... well, suffice it said, I would not have relocated here on my own volition. But, it wasn't long after my arrival that I was struck with the overwhelming sense that I was where I belonged. Furthermore, I knew unequivocally that this is where everything comes to an end, or at least my part to play in the grand scheme unfolding. But, does anything really end? No matter what darkness this way comes, I am not afraid. There is just something so... comforting... in accepting one's place in things.

I lived in Florida and had the opposite feeling. I loved it there, loved the beach, loved the lifestyle… but I could not feel settled. I always had a feeling of doom. I don’t know if it was my sensitive side knowing I was on a giant sandbar… The minute we moved back to the Midwest that feeling went away.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i hoped that SC would remain un noticed, but not in the sense of being a backwater place to live...kinda way

funny that this 'triangle' shaped state has Oconee/Clemson at west point...Myrtle Beach at East Point & Savannah GA at the south point of this imagined triangle...

but, if one 'sees' the profile of a diamond instead of a triangle the W-E ends are still Clemson & Myrtle Beach but the central point of the top facet is Charlotte (home to NFL Panthers) and Savannah remains at the bottom of the 'Diamond'

was the dream locale a 3 sided triangle or diamond seen w/o a setting

edit: thus making either Charlotte or Savannah the 'point' to focus upon and not SC itself
edit on th31166136384824572022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

🔻 This is what I saw

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Spent many of my young adult years living in Florida. I, too, loved life there, everything associated with the ocean especially. Well, everything except the critters in said ocean.

But, like you, I couldn't shake the sense that something was wrong, something was off with that State. I could never put it to proper words but I always felt like I didn't belong there, like no one belonged there. The only area remotely comparable in this regard was Phoenix, only there the pervasive sense of dread was infinitely worse than Florida's subtle grim vibe on its worst day.

South Carolina, though... here I've lived amongst the homeless community, albeit in accordance with a strategy of my own creation. And yet, as dismal as existence at the level of streets and shelters can undeniably be, this could not detract from an overwhelming sense of good, of right, a sense that finally after a life spent wandering, I was HOME.

I've since managed to elevate my social position somewhat, at least as much as I dare while still remaining nondescript and forgettable. Even so, when I think back to those first months spent struggling for basic survival as a homeless person, I still remember the pleasant undercurrent that permeated my darkest days.

I remember crossing the Gervais Street Bridge in the dead of that first winter, hugging myself against the frozen wind gusting off the river, shaking uncontrollably in the sub-freezing cold. Had you been in a passing vehicle on this day, you'd surely have looked at me in pity immediately and easily marking me as one of the areas many homeless from the characteristic overstuffed backpack I carried. But, your pity would've been wasted on me because what you couldn't see as I strode determinedly onward, head down against the chill, was my incongruous but genuine smile.

I smiled then and I still smile now, can't help myself honestly. I smile regardless of my meager, spartan existence. I smile even though my day sometimes begins and ends in hunger. I smile though I live far beneath my own potential for discretion's sake. I smile in spite of the hell looming just ahead for all of us. But mostly I smile because I've finally found that place on Earth for which I will fight, kill or die without hesitation or remorse. I have finally found my HOME.

Those who would # with that do so at their own peril.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Had another clip/dream/vision.

It was a tall tower, with two lion/beasts heads on them. It was made of stone or concrete.
The tower was very tall and the head was hollow, there was steam coming out of the eyes/mouth/nose.
It didn't seem like smoke, more like steam.

posted on Sep, 29 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Oh man, my dream might be coming to fruition…

www.yahoo.com...

The National Weather Service issued a hurricane warning for South Carolina and urged coastal residents to “urgently complete efforts to protect life and property” and to have “food, water, cash, fuel and medications” for three or more days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join