It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBTQP+ straight from the horse's mouth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I found out there are different classifications concerning child pronography, with each having different penalties.

A lot of these solictors online ask for innocuous photos, like a child eating a banana or a hot dog, and then they photoshop a phallus into the image to get their fix. Then they share the photoshopped image with others.

The mother doesn't think anything of it, she just thinks "Wow? 200 bucks for a photo of my kid eating a hotdog?"

She takes the offer naively never imagining what will be done to the image afterwards.

There are much more Draconian charges and reprocussions for possession of images and videos that are shown to be genuine, especially when they track down the producers of these images.

edit on 8/4/22 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: TDDAgain

It's not an insult, it's an expression of my view and assumption based on many conversations with many people. Few view "love" as do I. Why does everyone have to take everything as an insult?

As to equating sex with love, no, I don't. I believe that sex should happen in the context of a committed love relationship because it is the ultimate act of exposure, vulnerability and commitment. I'd never dream of having a sexual encounter with someone whom I am not eternally committed to (indeed, I never have).

At any rate, the point of this thread is not too discuss our views on love or sexual ethics, but the pull on the LGB... movement towards support of open pedophilia. Let's keep it in that vein. I'd be happy to continue this discussion in another thread or by DM.

Nah dude. You said "As a point of reference, I firmly believe that any sexual activity outside of traditional hetreosexual marriage is wrong in that it is damaging both to individuals and to society as a whole" and that premise doesn't just dematerialize. You called it a point of reference and that's how it stands now.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Annee
WOW! Sounds like a wealthy family coverup -- unless it's some kind of social experiment.

That they continue to let him solicit is not OK. There's still a victim.

Epstein was allowed to leave incarceration for work every day the first time he was convicted

I didn't follow Epstein, so don't really have an opinion on his case.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: TDDAgain

As a point of reference, I firmly believe that any sexual activity outside of traditional hetreosexual marriage is wrong in that it is damaging both to individuals and to society as a whole. I do not feel, however, that this means that I have a right to deny you your essential rights as a human.

:

The rub on this is homosexuals have multiple partners a night in the bath houses or where ever. Monkey Pox is spreading like wild fire and once it gets bad enough, homosexuals will find a way to pass it on to straight people so the stigma is no longer just theirs. Remember GRID? Now its AIDS but homosexuals are still by far the biggest perpetrators of HIV. GRID became AIDS when homosexuals started donating blood with the hopes of infecting everyone. (And the Band Played On)

For some reason, science doesn't follow the science when it comes to these diseases.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Since this is a thread about an active thread, please continue in the original thread. LINK

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join