It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black privlege vs White Privlege in the US Court System - Is the Ethan Liming Case Fair?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: matafuchs

Anyone who pays a smidgen of attention understands that black privilege is alive and well. White people, especially those who lean right, are persecuted daily. We can't even disagree with a black person without being called a racist of having people try to make us feel guilty. Brettany "Little Laddy" Griner knew this and thought it would carry over to Russia with her, now she's got the guiltiest white president in our history clanking his fist and making empty threats about releasing her. In America, nothing would have happened to her.

But, I'll say this... If you think it's bad being a white Conservative, try being a black Conservative. They're hated by the democrats more than even Trump.

Oh you are so right - I mentioned that I was voting for Trump in 2020 again, and you should have heard the names I was called, 'racist' among them!!?
Either go along with the sheep, or you are persecuted, as you said. What a nightmare this country has become!
As for that Griner nonsense, ship her to Siberia! LOL
edit on 9-8-2022 by RonnieJersey because: Added comment

<< 1   >>

join