It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Onset,Pandemic Stress and Social Media induced severe tics in teen girls worldwide.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

So we could in some way,be unknowingly something other than what we believe ourselves to be-

Well, sure, but the point of view I am considering is not that we could be something other than what we consider ourselves to be , rather, something MORE, than we generally consider ourselves to be. For me, that MORE is still relatively undefined but I make it that to become More take a combination of two things. Developing our individuality while at the same time recognizing our nature of being in and of the tribe or geshalt that brought us about in the first place.

Sorry I cannot describe it better than that but in general I see it like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You know, I read somewhere else that Tik Tok was giving Teens Tics also. There's a lot of stress in the World lately. I've started to get diarrhea lately. I figure it's either something happening in the environment, or maybe I should hold off on the hot peppers I love to eat.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
20-something girls have no internal locus of control, and will likely become gripped by tics and spasms from merely hearing that other girls are suffering from it. Previous generations, I would say they are doing it for attention, or to be part of a subset "clique".

edit on 2-8-2022 by FlyingFox because: typ0

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I just stumbled along this same documentary and was about to make a thread, good thing I did a search.

What caught my ear was the doctor clarifying, that we are still in the pandemic, that things aren't normal, and the long term effects have still to be seen.

And these tik tok ticers aren't nutz they are beeeeanzzz

Thanks for bringing this to ATS...

posted on Aug, 11 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

This kind of thing is actually pretty well known as its happened a bunch of times before. I think that there was even a law and Order episode about it.

Here's and example from years ago li nk

It's a form of hysteria, in the recent cases it's been connected to tik tok influencer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join