It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of dissent as members of a slave-class following a financial system 'Great Reset'.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I discovered a website which seems to have a lot of good information regarding the nature of the software which will be used to manage our individual finances after the event horizon which tips us into the Great Reset, never to have the same financial freedoms ever again, if we are not able to prevent this abhorrent action from occurring.

The website is www.OculumLabs.com...

On the site there is a claimed white hat leak of privileged information regarding the nature of the banking/social credit software which will be emplaced after the final triggering of the 'Great Reset'. The software is known as CSQR-SM, and the hackers are supposed to be security-testing the software prior to its full rollout at an unknown future time, after the preparations for the reset of the financial system are completed. My estimate is that this is supposed to come online in 2030, or shortly before then. Everything is being trialled & finessed by the conspirataors at the current time, such as the ban on fertiliser which destroyed Sri Lanka's economy in less than a year, the de facto ban on the ownership of cattle in the Netherlands due to the high CO2 they allegedly produce (farmers are protesting bitterly as we speak), the trial of forcing children to eat insects instead of normal meat in their school lunches (this is happening in Wales, United Kingdom), and we know there is a trial of social credit scoring in Italy, there are likely many more elements being tested more covertly, which we are not aware of - but all of these tests are coordinated elements of the plan for the Great Reset.

My suspicion is that they won't be able to launch this reset of the financial system for at least another two years, but if they sense a growing threat to their plans, a mass of resistance fro people becoming aware of the breathtaking severity of the changes to the lives of regular citizens which will result from the reset, then they might try to firehose the changes in a very quick process, which will cause huge disruption & even the collapse of large swathes of modern civilisation.

Looking at the website linked above, one can find discussion & data relating to the new style of bank accounts, and the new currency which is being made available to all the citizens of the world. There are several 'classes', defined with ceiling limits on financial assets, and certain social requirements & exemptions, such as those relating to vaccines.

Basically there is a Common class, a Restricted class, a Quarantined class, and a Sovereign class.

Sovereign is what the elites of banking, media & corporate worlds will be permitted, with unlimited assets, transferred at a preferential conversion rate from their existing US dollar (etc) accounts, into the CBDC account which is linked to their identity. Many searches on names of public figures (data which was obtained covertly by white hat system testers currently in the employ of the originators of the software) have turned up unsurprising data on just who will be a privileged Sovereign, the wealth assets they have already transferred, and so on. Sovereign class are exempt from taking the vaccines, at all! Whereas Common class citizens are required to have at least three vaccinations & boosters at the time of the reset. Restricted class citizens are required to have at least five vaccinations & boosters at the time the system resets, as the data is currently arrayed. Therefore it becomes ever clearer that the cumulative effects of these vaccines & boosters is that they are designed to depopulate, getting rid of all the 'problem' citizens as quickly as possible. Ultimately the only people left will be the Sovereign class citizens, with multiple millions of CBDC & total exemption from taking the vaccines/boosters.

This is insidious, and it is evidence of the plot to depopulate, to reshape society completely, eliminating all the 'useless eaters' in as short a time as possible. It is plain that this is the intention of the jabs, because otherwise, the 'least desirable/wealthy' citizens would not be the ones to be forced to take at least five boosters. The evidence is clear, unequivocal - otherwise Sovereign class would also be required to have obtained at least a few vaccinations & boosters. Anyone who doesn't see the breathtaking scope & intent of this most evil of plans at this stage, is sadly beyond saving.

I hate to put a dent in my upcoming social credit score, but we need an uprising, and we need it soon. They can track us based on our writing style, using AI algorithms to identify us, because our writing style is almost as unique as a fingerprint. Therefore I have one solution to this problem, that if we are to post 'anonymously' we must do so by completely revising the way we post information. For example, I write long & wordy paragraphs with proper grammar & punctuation - always. But if I were to try to write something which would evade the analysing algorithms, it would need to change to a totally different style. I have decided to choose a brief & punchy one line followed by another line, using snappy sentences which are missing some punctuation, which are somewhat misspelled where that misspelling does not interfere with a reader trying to understand the sentences, and so on. Totally obscuring my otherwise highly identifiable (to an algorithm) style of prose. Such as the following:

Its surprising because in some theres peoples known theys make extra currncs to CBDC accnt

Whose peoples is by mostalternativethinkers nt likelee Sovereign

bcaus They compromised whn TheMan cames callin for devilsbargain

Withthreat against them rollover n playball.

Now hopefully, you understood that as the following:

It's surprising because in some cases there are people known to be making extra currency transfers to their CBDC account, who are thought by most alternative thinkers not likely to be Sovereign class indiviuals. This is occurring because they compromised their principles when the authorities issued an ultimatum forcing them to accept the wrong path, threatened that if they don't roll over & play ball, there will be nasty consequences.

We all MUST write like this in the future, in order to make it impossible for the algorithm to identify us individually from amongst the several million whom I hope will adopt this strategy. It's akin to zebras not standing out to the eye of the lion in the savannah grasses - if all of us adopt this style of writing, we are camouflaged even when standing shoulder to shoulder with each other - the algorithm will have no previous style manifestation to work with in identifying us one from another. All they will know is that it was written by a supporter of the Resistance.

So that's a quick thought on the nature of dissent in the future.

After reading through the linked website in this post, I am sure & certain that ultimately there will be a need for an armed uprising, along with mass non-compliance for the non-combatant members of our ranks, such as women, children & the elderly. The deck is stacked against us, but we must now begin to conduct thought experiments into how to put up a sufficiently dangerous resistance to these dictates, how we can fight a highly asymmetric war against the elites and their goddamned evil plans for the future of civilisation.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
An interesting point of view .

Such a reset to cbdc would court controversy .

It's a sea change in Seiniorage , which is historically and in practical terms , the right to issue currency and to profit therefrom ( such a king issuing gold coins worth more than the gold used to make them ) .

The body proposing to issue cbdc , the BIS , do have a YouTube channel , and some of their many videos include discussion of seiniorage issues along with the many other implications of cbdc , such as which platforms ( ie Facebook etc ) may be used to issue cbdc in devolved forms .

It questionable whether your source is accurate because the company designing software or IT for this project are called NTTdata although as contractors that may be wrong.

It's important to think in enlightened ways. Is this actually a case of better the devil you know than the devil you dont ?
Historically , nobody issuing local currency or recently supplying governments with special drawing rights (sdr s) of money that was created having no original exchange value at all , asked ( the public or anyone else ) to do so in the first place anyway . People just let them and then spent time and effort guaranteeing them a right to do so . In a way its a public good. Maths is tricky for a start . They need to be organised.

But , what the BIS has done is actually opened a debate. They've laid out the complications and problems and the solutions they're dealing in for all to see. Not that many do , at all. They're the ones , which by historical misdealings and financial skulduggery and political subterfuge or not, are left in charge , now.

That's effectively what they've said to independent researchers . And at some point you just have to relax and say , well that is the way it is. And going forward , with All that power they do have ( eg if bis want to regulate goigle et Al, they will, fact ) , Then what's primarily a sound and sustainable solution ?

It's a question of do go along with history and its actual course to here , or do you fight it because its gotten to here ?
And can you change it from getting past where it is ?
The answer is no , so you discuss it with them , you consider the global managers of the wotlds positions points of view. You don't just have reckless idiots in charge of bank affairs , and the point to make is that is how it is now , already. But whether its going towards a classed and socile credit system with no cash or privacy isn't necessarily true. Unless we re here living in denial and slavering alpine nazis are still trying to make us go green for the sake of xyz etc

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
On review, I feel that there is a possibility that this information is not legitimate, that it is being put out there to cause us to give up hope, to lose trust in people who we currently perceive to be our allies in the search for truth & justice. But still, the idea of maintaining anonymity by adjusting our writing styles holds water, because they will definitely be using AI to track our writing style when the kosh comes down & we all are somehow enrolled in their scheme as slaves, or killed off by the continued push for boosters. I'd say handle this information with care, because at first, my response to reading the whole of that website was despair, that there is nothing that can be done. Other members in another thread were suggesting that this might be deliberate, and I'm coming round to the idea that this may indeed be the case. Certainly it's the most depressing read I've experienced for a long, long time, so odds are it's deliberate information warfare.

I've decided that no matter what people say, I'm going to persist in my hope that there WILL be a path out of this mess, that God will step in by sending the right people, by supporting them with the actions of angelic messengers, by intervening directly by some supernatural means at pivotal points as the future unfolds. I believe that was the pattern followed during the Cold War, I believe divine intervention at key, pivotal moments during precarious situations, is the real reason why nuclear holocaust was prevented. There were so many times when the buttons were *almost* pushed, but the actions of one or a few people as individuals, or strange changes in the events surrounding the dangerous situation as it unfolded could be credited with preventing a nuclear exchange between superpowers.

Keep the faith, fight the good fight.

Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go

Joshua 1: 9

edit on JulySunday2217CDT07America/Chicago-050053 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Topic already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Topic already exists.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

True. But this topic should reposted over and over again. Everywhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

We need to call this what it is, the Kingdom of the Beast.

If you refuse to play along with them and accept there mark you can't buy or sell (credit score).

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yep, and a lot of us who wont be able to buy or sell, will just need to start stealing and sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I've reviewed it from the other thread which brought the quotes ( didn't fancy the link either ) .

I think you can conflate this great reset idea with the plans of the BIS to issue cbdc globally , and this interviewee has used imaginative and carefully faked expansionism to the extent of trying to overinform or even delude his customers.

I've also heard before of cbdc plans being ' secretly' tied to (the need for ) off world transactions with alien races. And that idea was presented as serious too.

I think if anyone listens , then maybe one day the ptb who do institute cbdc , might need to be calling , let's call them *questioners* , some people , the lunatic fringe.

And one way of doing that is to throw them the red herrings ni c e and early . It's maybe., creating the boxed categories first , and then pushing questioners into them .
The idea being overall that there's no question of what they're up to , they're already answered : you're a bit looney tune, stop asking questions, and by the way we re going to claim seiniorage of all your currencies, globally , tomorrow.
It's only the most audacious heist in history and basically stealing a planets worth of goods including its entire population of humans . You're one of those tune givers who thinks aliens are coming . No it's just us , becoming the absolute monachs we always knew we were destined to be . It's really not what you think , it's none of your questionable conspiracy theories . Etc

Or there's a devils advocate as earlier . Is rampant unchecked capitalism in the online marketplace causing consumers massive daily losses by the harmoraging of personal information to unfiltered corporate exploitation , for example ?
And that is honestly a question the BIS address , because it is true. It does happen now , but with cbdc it might not , they state themselves it hardly fair as is. Its a killing zone as is , you might as well be shopping in the carnivorous dinosaur house. ,as is.
Something different , less chaotic , just might be better .
What's really important is sticking to facts. And there are those in number when you look up the BIS.
I thinkbits fair to say. History moves on. A good king sat in a bad Kings throne and spent his ill gotten gains on healing his country , and it can repeat itself.
Many would say , forget that idea , but no . And they're not people who go and find out for themselves they're the ones that sit there and shun the reports.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Due to the powers in charge being known to be corrupt, I feel it doesn't harm to spread this as a warning. The details may be dodgy, but the core message of one group enslaving another while giving themselves extended privileges is true. We are living that right now.

If it is real, what I don't understand is what would happen to all the extraneous, but powerful, extensions of the capitalist system such as insurance corporations, Amazon and like, stock market.

Swapping 95% of the population to communism/UBI would disrupt these. Communism seems logical as a control method of the upper leagues to control the population but many of them are also heavily invested in these corporate entities. If they end up holding all the worlds assets many of these financial and retail corporations could still be around (for them) but the shift would bring about massive damage. Many of these have the so called Sovereign class at the helm and I can't imagine this being ok in the boardroom where a systemic destruction of the assets would also affect the incentive shares of the CEOs and the like.

Would love to hear any theories on how such a transition could occur without some of them losing their shirts too.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What CSRQ-SM will mean for your life and the future

. . . is the program that will be used worldwide by select governmental and banking institutions when the financial reset occurs.

Social scores will soon be as common as credit scores The financial reset will be a complete restructuring of the current system, eliminating all existing fiat currencies overnight. The CSRQ-SM software will intercept all banking transactions, all credit and debit card transactions, and all known financial transactions over a period of 3 to 5 days once the system is activated.

A worldwide monitoring network is being implemented to scan and update end-user accounts based on social behaviour

The currency planned to be used is known as USDR. For those with a Japanese bank account, for example, their Yen will be converted to USDR overnight. Nearly all countries on Earth will use the new system. The software is designed to process all financial transactions centrally, and issue social credit scores for all users.

People will share their social score status online and compare them to each other. This will be encouraged by the media and government

When the conversion takes place, you will see new information when you login to your bank account, including screens indicating your social credit score. The score will operate on a scale of 1 to 1000, with 1000 being the highest score achievable, and 1 being the lowest.

No bank account shall contain more than $1000 in USDR at any time for Class C accounts (which includes 99% of the world). Class C accounts will receive $1000 USDR once at the beginning of each month.

Separate accounts, known as Class S accounts, are reserved for government leaders and the highest echelons of the rich and elites of the world. Class S accounts can contain unlimited USDR funds and have additional privileges To gain social score points, people will be encouraged to get vaccinated and engaged in other activities

Everyone must immediately comply with the new system. Those who resist, those who protest or complain online, will receive immediate fines and deductions to their score and account.

It is expected in the first month about 20% of the human population will have their accounts reduced to nearly zero due to "bad behaviour", but that by the second month, this behaviour will be "corrected."; According to the documentation for the software, once people realize they can't have more than $1000, and can easily lose it with unapproved behaviour, they will change their behaviour and comply.

From your source. It can't be copied on the web browser, but you can get it from the source codes.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

It's Robin hood all over again...

top topics

join