It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeat UFO cloaking devices

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
www.msn.com... ee069bfd

In the video, a man shows a clear blue sky in Iowa, then holds ups pair of polarized fishing glasses over the scene. When the lenses drop over the screen, you can see tiny glowing shapes floating and zipping around in the sky.

Must not be any cloaked ones around here

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All you need is polarized glasses to defeat UFO cloaking technology? Wow. Who would have thought!

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProjects

There has been one discovered above the Skin Walker Ranch. 3 d modeling. It's invisible. New find, weeks...multiple agencies, gov involved. A huge cloaked device hanging above 1 mile. Orbs disappear into and out of it.

Much new...zero to do with "monsters". Amazing

YT I think too
edit on 07221731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2022 17:57:17 -050057202200000017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Uhh,yeah ok. a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProjects
www.msn.com... ee069bfd

Unfortunately.. (and using 3 different browsers), I've been unable to get to the link without there being just a White page.

Not working a conspiracy angle here.. just stating that I'm unable to see an actual page with anything on it....

Johnny

PS.. If some one can find a working link to the article (or at least the video).. I'd be grateful.

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

it didnt work for me on firefox, but did on waterfox for me
edit on 28-7-2022 by iskyguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Firefox: www.msn.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: iskyguy
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

it didnt work for me on firefox, but did on waterfox for me

Thanks for the info.. WaterFox is like a watered down FireFox (if I recall probably incorrectly)?

a reply to: schuyler

Thanks... my goto browser is FireFox. I went in to see if I have some filters or rules, but alas, no luck. BTW I don't do mobiles/portables.. so my problem is in using a Desktop PC. That's also perhaps part of the problem.

Perhaps someone (in the future) will pop the video up on YouTube. It's really what I wanted to examine anyways. I worked with and used IR and UV lenses in the mid90's in my aerial observations and research. So this idea of just using 'polarized' coated lenses sounded almost too good to be true (which is probably the correct assumption).

Appreciate the effort's folks..
Johnny

edit on 7/29/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Glass that makes you see UFO´s ?

Sounds like the story about the Russian guy on YouTube with his glass "like material" that he claims he got from a crashed UFO.

Here is the old thread on ATS about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is his channel:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Have heard a few reports that some infrared cameras can also pick up lots of things moving around in the sky.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Looks like clouds forming.

Tough to say with a 5-second look.

This is probably what it looked like when they were completely uncloaked.

top topics

join