It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection For Begginers Part 1

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
HELLO ATS FAM!
This is my very first actual topic to start so bare with me please:

Why I joined this community
I was never one to turn down a good "conspiracy story" due to having an extremely open mind to the unimaginable. With that being said, the events of the last few years have left me with more questions than answers to put it lightly. I have always been curious of our "origins" and who is really in charge of things on this planet and possibly the others in our system.

In my profession I talk with people of all backgrounds and viewpoints and I pick each and every one of their brains on any and all topics they bring up. Which brings me to why I am on this website. This website has everything I would ever want to dive into and then some! I found this site through a mutual friend I made the last couple months on facebook through the Bob Lazzar Page (I will leave his last name out of this post for his security).

My buddy "Joe":
While scrolling through one of Bob Lazzar's facebook posts from his dedicated page, I kept seeing this "Joe" guy commenting on what people would say about one thing or another but I noticed something different about his responses in comparison to the others on the page, HE SEEMED LIKE HE WAS COMING FROM A PLACE OF ACTUAL EXPERIENCE on the topics of astral projection and a secret space program the USA started back in the early 1900's post WWII. After silently observing a few more of his insights on other posts I felt the need to reach out to him. I sent him a reply on a post and asked to pick his brain, he replied with something to the effect of "you can PM me for details I have a 50 yr NDA that expires soon."

Naturally when I saw that reply I immediately went to my FB message app to send him a quick hello. To my surprise he had already messaged me first with a short message stating: "I am not interested in cryptocurrencies or other "investments". I can be reached at (his email) cell 111.111.1881
changed his number for security reasons.

My PM messages with Joe:
over the next several days we talked back and forth through the platform as he was away on his 50th wedding anniversary. Below is a copy and pasted transcript of our conversation:

ME:Canada? Bc it’s safer to be there when your NDA expires? How scared you must be!
When is your date? I’ve read things that will happen this year such as an earthquake on July 14th that will split America in two, aliens coming up from the ground subsequently afterward around august of this year… just trying to weed through the bs and what’s true
Jun 24, 2022, 1:02 PM

Joe:My NDA expired on the 20th. Trip to BC is to see family for our 50th wedding anniversary. I am not expecting an earth quake on the 14th as we will be in MT then. Not looking at aliens exposing them selves from underground bases. I have see stories like this many times during this life cycle. Most are false. I think they may be some sort of test like the boy who called wolf. Fear is always used as a motivator for humans just like greed.
Jun 24, 2022, 7:45 PM

Me:I agree with the greed statement! Congrats on your 50th! When you say “life cycle” are you implying you know your previous selfs? If so remind me where to look up the Astro projection information from the CIA and any links that they didn’t expose that might be helpful in this. The vice article was nice but felt incomplete
You sent
Btw what is “MT” mean when regarding the earthquake?
Jun 24, 2022, 8:56 PM

Joe:MT is Montana. Just north of Yellowstone park. Vice magazine has an article on "The Gateway Experience". This is the CIA/NSA program for training people in remote viewing, astral projection, telepathy (Works slightly different than people think), telekinesis, and the like. Reiki teaches hands on healing, remote healing, local and remote viewing among other things. Yes, I do remember some past life's. I have remotely healed logic gates, destroyed them. In August of 2003, I worked with 6 others and blacked out the north east of the United States. It was reported in the area news papers and on national news at the time. We did that to shut down the Montauk chair when the CIA/NSA was looking for a fascist America or Fascist North America timeline.
Jun 24, 2022, 11:39 PM

Me:That sounds like a good thing if we were hunting down nazis unless it was to hunt them down for other purposes than that’s not so cool. That is amazing you have the ability to do these things! Do you still practice it every once in a while and was it hard to unlock the memories of your last lives? And what is something interesting or you thought cool from a previous life and do you know what time period it was from?! I’m sorry so many questions but you’re the most interesting guy I’ve ever talked to! Lol
And be careful in MT regardless of the supposed earthquake bc of all the flooding they are experiencing!
And are the blue aliens from Lyra? Like andromedins or whatever?
Jun 25, 2022, 12:43 AM

Joe:No, I do not practice much any more. Sometimes you know your name, Saba Seret in ancient Egypt helping to increase harvest. It was a positive. A negative experience was as a Rabi in a Polish community. I convinced my flock that the NAZI's were there to help relocate use. I went back in to find a few strays. Those outside were killed. The strays took me to their base but I still could not fight. Viewing past lives is a simple meditation once you are trained. I do not know where the blues are from I was kept as a monk on board the ship and the bases. The room I was in had a platform built into the wall. The room was constantly lit so there were no shadows. The. Colors dimmed, brightened, and changed. Most of the time I wore an amazing silver suit. I would occasionally see other races but I did not mingle. I had my work and they had theirs.

www.vice.com... ow-to-escape-the-confines-of-time-and-space-according-to-the-cia

How to Escape the Confines of Time and Space According to the CIA
Jun 25, 2022, 10:14 AM

Me:That is incredible! When you are viewing previous life’s do you have control or are you looking out through a lenses like a video game screen with no control just watching? When I attempt to start to do this on my own I have some worries and I wanted to see if I should be concerned with the following;
1. Seeing people from our government on the other side that didn’t train me to do this and find me in the real world and kill me?
2. Being lost while projecting and not being able to find my way back to my body?
3. My body being an empty vessel and some bad entity’s try to take it over and then I’m stuck in Astro world?
Jun 25, 2022, 1:46 PM

Me:Did you wear the same silver suit that this “Val” guy from Venus talked about in the late 50’s? And is his story true or bs?

eraoflight.com... -extraterrestrial-who-lived-at-the-pentagon/

“Valiant Thor” The Extraterrestrial Who Lived At The Pentagon
Jun 25, 2022, 8:13 PM

Continued on part 2
edit on 7/23/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected All Caps

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: EDITED NAME

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Why did to start 3 threads, instead of just posting the other parts in here?

Now you are going to have 3 conversations to follow, on the same subject
edit on 23 7 22 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Did not know I could do that! lol I will try and consolidate

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
PART 2

Joe:1) No. 2) as long as your silver cord is connected you will find your way back if you want to. Technically as long as your cord is connected your body is not empty. Your thoughts will drive you to the past lives you seek.
Jun 27, 2022, 11:21 AM

Me:Coolest things ever thank you so much! What is the silver cord? Like a grounding strap?
Jun 27, 2022, 8:27 PM

Joe:Yes. When you astro travel. It connects your physical body to your astro body when you astro project.
Jun 29, 2022, 10:02 AM

Me:So they are two different bodies? Wow.. I thought our Astro body were like suppressed deep inside of us but I guess it’s nothing like what I’ve assumed
I found some released information on the gateway experiment online! Is this document talking about you?!
LINK TO CIA DOCS TALKING ABOUT JOES TRAINING
Jun 29, 2022, 11:07 PM

Joe
amn! You are right. Can you email that to me at je****[email protected]? Most of my records are still classified even to me.
That was just b4 the Montauk Project that I remote viewed. After Montauk in 1983, they started to train selected members of Army 86th Airborne Rangers in the technique. They are now living on 100% disability from the military.
Jun 30, 2022, 9:02 AM

(He attempted to call me and I lie to him about not picking up due to my own hesitancy if this is true should I be really talking to this guy over the phone? Here is the link to the CIA docs: MONTAUK CIA DOCS

me:Sorry I didn’t pick up last night it was 11pm my time and we were in bed for the evening. I emailed you a link to the google drive that I was able to acquire that had all the links to your project!!!
I would love to talk to you after work today if you are free around 4PM CST?

joe:There are many people with the first name of Joe. The document is of the time frame just b4 Montauk Project. Seeing that there is another person, Fred, means that I was not the only one. Thank you for that piece of information. I have a vague memory of a Hartel from 1972. In 1982, I think it was a Camron that interviewed me. During 1983, Montauk, a female therapist was flown in from Montauk Island NY, just for my one hour random Tuesday session. During that session, all air traffic at MSP airport was stopped.

me:The documents I read yesterday stated they had “experimented with peoples letter A-H” with “A” being remote viewer “one” the one who basically created the training program
I’m about halfway through re reading the vice article. What method do you recommend? Like what’s the easiest one way to DIY it at my home? I really want to do this I feel like it’s calling me to do it as weird as that sounds…
Jun 30, 2022, 9:57 AM

Joe:I provided you with my email address. I had the benefit of the Monroe tapes. I have put together a large document with many additional suggestions. A portion of that I sould email you. I suggest you use Gnarual as the frequency generation program. Included in the document is a list of some of the frequencies that can be used. For the hypnosis, I use a form of self hypnosis combined with meditation.
Get into a comfortable position and close your eyes. With your eyes closed look to the top of your forehead. As you breathe in think, "I am". As you breath out think, "calm". Try to repeat for 15minutes. This meditation will allow you to reach the meditation sweet spot. It is the first step.
Jun 30, 2022, 1:36 PM

Me:When you say you have remotely views and healed logic gates what are you talking about? Physical gates or psychological gates
Jun 30, 2022, 8:17 PM

Joe:TTL computer logic gates. Inverters, and, nand, or, nor, xor
I used to be a field service engineer for a small computer firm that made turnkey inventory management systems. I managed 6 states and 3 provinces. When I had a long commute I would analyze the problem to a gate on a chip. I could see the electron flow and the related problem. Then I would envision a working flow. Mark that time on my drive. When I got to my client they told me when thier computer magically started to work and the times coincided. That was 45years ago.

Me:That is incredible! Just by thinking about it while you were driving?! Music playing, Monroe tapes or Silence? If you had these powers why would you stop using them for every day problems such as this? That’s astonishing!
Jun 30, 2022, 9:59 PM

Joe:I stopped to try to have a normal life. And an auto accident gave me a series of strokes. It gave the MP that rear ended ma a transfer and a promotion. I have had chronic pain since 10 DEC 1983. I had fibromyalgia until I found a cure in 2021. These are very challenging distractions.
Jul 1, 2022, 9:53 AM

Me:I can only imagine… do you think the MP was trying to take you out?
Jul 1, 2022, 10:17 AM

Joe:Yes! It was the second attempt. I met someone later that told me a story. It seems that one of the members of the hit squad of the previous attempt that failed was drinking in a bar and Jim who didn't know me at the time was sitting next to him in 1983. The guy had been demoted because the well laid plans to kill this man in Fargo-Moorhead had failed the man he was trying to kill (me) knew of the plans and avoided them. Years later when I met Jim I told him of the attempts on my life. He said they were the same as the guy in the bar had told of the man who could not be killed.
Jul 1, 2022, 11:47 AM

Me:Wow man! Why put so much energy money and time into an asset like you to just kill you?! Makes no sense! Why hide this from the public?! We all have the ability to make the world better by this! But then again the greedy corporatations wouldn’t make money anymore if we had this power such a sad world we live in. Who is in control? We all know it isn’t the White House! Are the “greys” running the world?
Jul 1, 2022, 12:39 PM

Joe:Joeead men tell no tales. The reptilians took over the NAZI SS. Most of project Paperclip brought over SS NAZI's cor the CIA, NASA, and corporations that provided R&D for military, and NASA. So no, the greys are not running things, the reptillians are. Some of the greys just work for them.
Jul 1, 2022, 2:31 PM

Me
raconian reptilians? So there is a moon base controlled by nazis on the moon since the war? I knew it! They clearly can’t have our best interest in mind if they sided the nazis?! What is their goal and should I be concerned with them when I start to Astro project?
Jul 1, 2022, 4:25 PM

Joe:I am not concerned. Just try to keep positive and in control of you.
I do not know who currently controls the moon base.

He then sent me a massive email that will be posted on part 3
edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: REPOST

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: REPOST

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: LINK

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: SIZE

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: LINK

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
PART 3
Here is the email "Joe" sent me during our Facebook messages. I made it a shareable Google Drive document. Please let me know in the comments if this does not work and I will painstakingly copy and paste it into the forum.

LINK TO HIS EMAIL

WHY AM I DOING THIS?
I want to attempt to Astral Project myself to find the answers that I know lie hidden in the deepest recesses of our minds about our past present and future if possible. If anyone has successfully done this and has any links to websites for beats or light set ups anything that will help! Once I get enough data compiled to feel I can successfully attempt to start I will come back to this thread and give updates on my travels to the 22nd level of consciousness if possible! Thanks to anyone in advance for their participation!

edit on 23-7-2022 by HUBE007 because: SIZE

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
DID THIS WORK?

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Good idea HUBE007

Just makes it easier to keep track of replies and conversations, if it is all in 1 thread

Thanks for the share. This is actually interesting to me

Still reading ... Will reply again soon 👍😊

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yep it worked.

You live an interesting life, during interesting times.

I find the concept of a gateway and the *unrelated* association of maryjane with being a gateway drug difficult to ignore, could one be criminalised because of it’s usefulness instead of it’s hazards?

That question is rhetorical.

Are you still corresponding with Joe?

Have you followed his advice and guidance?

Have his suggestions helped your practice improve?

Do you foresee any improvements or adaptations that would increase the benefits of what Joe has suggested to you?

Thank you for piquing my interest

a reply to: HUBE007

edit on 23-7-2022 by Dalamax because: Add a question

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Did Joe give you permission to disclose the private discussions and email? Presumably he isn't terribly concerned or he wouldn't disclose it to relative strangers, but I'm curious if you got direct consent.

Just what you've disclosed is enough for me to find and track this person through entirely mundane methods. I have no intention of doing that or proving it's possible, but if I can then so can others. You should scrub the where and how portions of this post describing how you initially encountered this person or ask mods to do so if the edit window has expired. The people you're looking for don't need those details to verify the credibility of the claims.

I'm going to review before commenting further. The Google doc works, but I'm not endorsing anybody linking their IP to it.

I think you may be moving a bit fast and encourage you to pump the brakes. Maybe let this thread marinate a bit before going too hog wild. If you don't have permission you should obtain it.

Well written and organized. S&F.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I hv practiced T.M. since 1971... and astral travel since 1986

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I hv practiced T.M. since 1971... and astral travel since 1986

Would you care to go into the T.M technique as you were taught back in the 70s? I've been heavily considering trying it at a local center due to all the David Lynch I have been consuming lol.

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OK,

As far as I understand it ...

"Tethered" projection is subject to manifested reality

If you see something such as a silver tether, you are essentially projecting inwards, at a version of yourself which is a reflection of the waking "conscious" world you (we) exist within

This is limitation within function

You are subject to the bounds and limitations of perception, within the precept. As well as limitations of things such as physical frequency and spectral physics

This is illustrated in cause and effect, without the means for someone to supersede the imperative, or preeminent gesture

What this means? Is the fact that they need to look at changing an 'alternate timeline', means that they identify the imperative by their very existence within the actions they are trying to undertake

The fact they need, or want, to "change" something, means that they are subject to the confines of a reality, which defined their need for such actions

It is impossible to change things in the way they were attempting to do

And even if they could? The tethering is localised, meaning that it would only work relative to the subject

Meaning, if they could implant an alternate future, using a "puppet" as you call them ... It would only be subject to that puppet as the localised focus

Within the divergence that followed, all they could succeed in doing, is destroying the sync of the localised subject and all those involved in the divergence

It would tear their minds apart and ruin most of their lives, before it ever succeeded in changing anything within the inverse probability fields of a torus (or centre of influences) vector equilibrium

What they were trying to do, was something like trying to use a fire-hose to change the turn of the tide at the beach

To do what is being suggested, you would need a large centre of influence in order to direct alterations in the timeline

Events like September 11th, where they draw the collective focus of the planet in, to try alter timelines

But even this does not work

It only creates a countenance. Because the seed invariant (solar born) alignments of this world, supersede the planetary alignment

They would literally need to alter the orbit of the planets, to influence future (or past) events

But even if they could to that, they would probably then need to change the rotation of the galaxy

This the problem with linear manifested reality. It needs to be rooted within the subject medium

The contrary endeavour to empower this, without the linear restriction, is using something such as organised religion

But even this does not work

If you try pretend to be the things which are you are not (for yours, or your countries benefit), you only put yourself at odds with the things you imitate, which have no other option but to be who, or what they are

My point is, that all astral projection is subject to linear manifested reality

You are only ever going to see the confines of the cage. Never beyond it

To go beyond, you need to phase yourself across the the nuclear link of the torus medium

Meditate yourself into an orb
Project that orb
Then imagine that orb being one with the world
And one with the sun
And one with the moon
And one with the planets
And one with the galaxy
And one with every individual cell in your body
All in phase with each other
So that the biggest and smallest cells, are all the same size
You are them. And they are you

Then, be one with every other person and conscious mind in this world
And with the collective consciousness

This way you move in phase, instantaneously. Free from "Tether"

It also allows you to violate and supersede the confines of things like the laws of physics, spectrum and frequency

You overlay your reality and another

You do not change the course or path of the world from a point of centralised focus, into the future ...

You change reality as we know if, for everything in existence, as it is

There is no path. There is no tether

You see what is. Because you are it

You change what you wish, without any need to even view subjected linear conceptualised realities such as "timelines"

Because if you think in terms of “timelines”, you are subject to them

There is what you know, and there is how you integrate with others that experience it

It takes time ...

But if you last out the cycle (increments of years) the world has no choice but to adapt to you

But you need look at things in a way that changes the reality contextually. Not deliberately

Visualise the fall of Rome, in order to take out Caesar

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Certainly. Interestingly we are both in Michigan I see. 1st a disclaimer as to why, I generally dont discuss online.

I come from a long line of 5 Gen Sensitives. We are a private family. These things come from God. They are not open to interpretation. Nor to anyones personal opinion. We use them as gifts. Antiques stores are especially hard for me....energies.

Transcendental Meditation opened the door tolearning what I always experienced as "leaping". The ability to quickly sometimes unexpectedly "leap" somewhere during. I was good. It was fast. Locations can be chosen. Loved ones seen. Answers to help us understand why we are even...meditating and or projecting in the 1st place.

1. Will help search my heart and help anyone who asks, but acknowledge nothing to one who does not believe.
2. Gifts come for whatever "source" you believe in. That must be respected. Those must be shared.

The ridicule and disbelief and lack of understanding, prevent an honest transfer of useful information online. And I will not.

However. You asked. I will respond. That is the way it has to work. Contact me PM...Best

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Also, Joe does not illustrate any of the aspects of linear astral projection, relative to time. Which says to me, that whatever he was a part of, it seems very elementary, and/or, they did not seem to understand the basic principles of what they were trying to do. Only the methods and/or results

There are no actual other "timelines", only variations in probability and these can only be calculated and seen relative to your own influence

Unless you supersede linear perception

Internalisation of other manifest realities are not outside of this world, they are periphery of probability

Within cycles of time, we can manifest visions outside of our own cycle, as another person. But these are no past lives, any more than you are able to remember that life whilst awake, or that person know of your future life, whilst they were living

You are seeing a ripple of a wave, which influenced your own wave into being. You are essentially, linked as one. But you are no more one, than you yourself are two

The person who existed then, is no more you, or you them, than you are me, by us being linked in convergence through you reading this post

If you were to consider one such ripple to be a past life, then by the frequency within vector equilibrium, you must consider all people and all lives ever lived, to be your own. Because the connection is no different

When you use phase manifestation, you can 'remote view'. Which is different to astral projection

You basically align your physical conscious mind, with that of another person

By doing this, you can feel, see, hear, taste, touch, everything, as if you are that person

You basically "piggyback" their conscious mind, through the collective consciousness

It is like waking up in another persons body. As real as being in your own body

THIS is what remote viewing is

Most people online mistake astral projection for remote viewing

Remote viewing is much, MUCH harder to do, than astral projection

Because you connect as the primary

It is like being consciously awake in your own body, except you are someone else

And there are varying different states within this, within which you can view the people

You can view their past. You can project probability of their future

Because your mind connects over a phased projection outside of our planet and "uni"verse, you are not restricted by things such as time, which are localised to the centre of influence of the planet

Time only exists within your focus for viewing. You can sit on someone in their past, as vividly as if you were living it

You can smell what they smell. You can feel the warmth of the sun. The wind on your skin

It is a very strange sensation when you start, because you are conscious, of your conscious. At the same time as you are conscious of their conscious

If they are scared, you feel that emotion. But at the same time, you are aware of the fact that you are feeling it through them

You share a thought they have, but at the same time, you have your own thought, about thinking their thoughts

It feels very strange to think and feel as two people at once, in near-perfect sync

The best way I could describe it, is like being perfectly in sync with someone, so that your thoughts and actions are as one, but also being yourself, viewing yourself in sync, as if you are watching externally

You are them, but you are also conscious of the fact you are in someone elses body

The first few times, you freak out on the sensation and it causes the sync between you to drop

---

In time, with practice, you can start "suggesting" or willing people into amenable actions, such as looking at “where” or “when” they are, as you are viewing them

Though, this can have very strange results on the probability

For example, if you try to get them to look at the name of the shop that they are in. Instead of seeing the sign with the shop name, you may see a constantly morphing focal point, where the focus should exist. Like a constantly evolving fractal mess, scrolling through all the millions of possible names for the shop

As it exists outside of your “cell” or “Torus/Torah” of influence, it is nearly impossible to see

Sometimes, you will see if perfectly

This is a good indication as to whether or not you are viewing the future (with morphing possibilities within the expanding field of probability) or you are viewing the past (where things like names, etc, can be set)

It is possible even, to use emotional “flex” in order to reach through and take hold of someone completely

But this is not advised

For example,

If you view someone in particular and they are talking about you unfairly. Telling lies about you, or saying things that make you very angry to hear. It is possible to momentarily channel your emotion (like rage) to overpower them and take a hold of them, in such a way that you can act and speak as them. For at least a moment or two, before the sync drops and you are disconnected from them

Contrary to this, you can very literally project onto someone else being intimate with another person and experience it as them

As long as the experience is amenable, you can even take a certain degree of control over what is done

If the person is rough, clumsy or inexperienced, you can influence a more gentle experienced hand

It also works in reverse

It is possible to pull another persons conscious onto yourself and “carry” them

You can initiate the external sync of a person into a remote “viewing” state upon myself

So, for instance, as a singer/songwriter musician, I could pull the conscious mind of someone who is not a musician in, and carry them, while I am playing my guitar and singing

So that they get to experience what it is like to play a musical instrument and sing

But they do not just experience the music. They experience everything that goes along with it. The pouring of your heart and emotion, within playing the music

Something they have likely never experienced before

I myself can play piano, but I get to experience a much more accomplished pianist, playing a piece which I can only half play

And it feels so normal, perfect and easy while I am doing it

You also get to understand some important and wonderful things about this world, that nobody in the world knows or understands yet

Like seeing the world through the eyes of a woman, as a man (or vice versa)

This was particularly amazing to me, because I realised that men and women do not see the world the same

I'm talking physically

As a woman, walking through a shopping centre, my field of vision felt shallower and wider. Like depth perception was sacrificed for a greater field of vision. It was as if I could see more at once, but to look down a hallway, there was less detail in the depth

The hallway seems “shorter” to look down, than as a man

Looking at the same hallway, straight afterwards, as a man, it felt oddly stretched, after seeing it as a woman

I had the displeasure of trying to park a car in a shopping centre as a woman (and gained a new found respect for them in the process)

I found it nearly impossible to judge where the back of the car was, seeing through their eyes (at least when I was not used to it) compared to seeing as a male
edit on 23 7 22 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There are other ways, outside of these ones, to remote view into alternate states within a closed conscious, where you have full control over a person, or situation

But this is not something which should be messed with

It can cause emotional disparity within the subjects, even though the viewing is not carried out using their active (real) conscious

It is still based off the confines of that person, within probability of the macrocosm equilibrium

For example, it can be used to see how people would likely react in certain situations

But … It can also influence their likelihood to act in such a way, by testing a closed projection of them in that way

There is emotional transference, which works in a similar way connecting them, as it does you

Meaning, they may have a type of “sense” of what is being done, even if they are not physically conscious of it. To the degree where it could influence the way they react to something really happening, that they may not have otherwise

And within all such influence, there is an equal measure of recurrence to those who connected

This is why such methods are dangerous and not recommended

If you try using them to get things that you want, from those who would not otherwise normally and freely give them to you? It can be very dangerous to the person trying to do it

It is important within all these types of things to try remain amenable at all times

Sync … Not control

Regardless …

Within all of this

If you are afraid of the doors which may be opened up, to things like Governments and other people, by doing this?

Then you should not be doing it

People and Governments are the least of your problems when you try synching outside the effigian self

It should not be tried with fear in your heart

It will only lead to pain

And that pain is not something you can turn off or bury, once it is opened. It can only be released and accepted

You are seeking a gateway to a forced emotional catharsis

Make sure you are ready for it, if you wish to go ahead with what you are doing

It wont be the Governments, or people, or any Alien races that you'll find yourself confronted by. It will be your own fears

And it does not matter how deep, dark or frightening they are, you will have no choice but to confront them

Best of luck
edit on 23 7 22 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I am not interested in astral projections...had my hemorrhoids removed back in the seventies, don't want to have to do it again.

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
It's not cool to make a private conversation public without consent

posted on Jul, 24 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnihilateThis

Hey. Please check your off-site email from me.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Very interesting, been away from this site for the last 4 plus years when it went bonkers politically. In the past, I did some OBEs and found that interesting. When I tried projection one night, I tore myself out of the body, but just before, I did view the home of my grandson, who had an encounter there. I did not find the entity I sought and in fact ended in a black void, a quiet place without threat.

Later I asked an x government, remote viewer, if, in fact, I remote viewed, and he answered no, but had no explanation of what happened. What I discovered was, that it was fun being out of this old body lol

new topics

top topics

join